Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60457
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48481
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41794
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2014, 09:36 AM   #16
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddleman View Post
I have a question on time keeping in a session. I had a session recently and within the room there is no clock and the curtains are closed and dark. I do not wear a watch. The session went well and we just went along. I had brought funds for and planed for an hour. When the session ended I was informed we ran over an hour. I had no idea nor did I have funds with me for the additional time. She was gracious and we came to an agreement that did include additional funds.
This begs the question. Who is responsible for time keeping in a session?
Was she out of line to bring it up as we are packing to leave? It made for an awkward situation and an extra cost I had not prepared for.
Yes, I believe she was out of line or at the very least, tacky.

I don't look at it in terms of who is responsible for watching the clock. It sounds like she is on the right tack in terms of creating a pleasant atmosphere: lights down low, curtains drawn etc. But frankly, this could also be a good strategy to squeeze some extra bucks out of guy by deliberately letting the time run over, then holding out her hand and saying "pay me for the extra time". If she is going to be that precise in her expectations, then she should make sure there is a highly visible clock for you to see so that you can wrap things up on time without any prompting from her.

Note: I am NOT saying that running over the time was deliberate on her part. Only making the point that we damned women can be some tricky bitches, and somewhere out there is a female who wouldn't think twice about employing such a strategy to run up the bill on a guy.

However, that runs contrary to what GFE should be. If I am doing my job correctly, you SHOULD lose track of time. You are supposed to forget that this is a service. You are supposed to be enjoying yourself so completely that silly details like time just lose all meaning.

So yes, I think the provider should be the one gently prompting the gent that it is time to wrap things up. Myself, I also keep my incall a clock free zone. I find it more conducive to the GFE atmosphere. However, I always play music which has the double benefit of creating a nice mood, while at the same time making it easier for me to have an idea of how much time has passed. So, even if I don't know down the precise minute when the time is nearly up, I generally have a pretty good idea of how long we've been romping and rolling.

What it boils down to is, she allowed the session to run over. If she expects to be compensated after the fact for unintended additional time spent, then it is her responsibility to see to it that the session ends in precisely one hour, OR mention to you that your hour is up, and offer to continue if you have both the desire and the funds to continue.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 03:40 AM   #17
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbfsl View Post
I had a similar encounter recently and it left me wondering this same question. Who is responsible for time management? I needed some unplanned relief, but I am not really a BNG fan. But I did not have much time so I booked a half hour saying I like DATY and a BJ. This was with a provider I had seen once before and knew her BJ skills were excellent. So I was looking forward to the meeting. I arrived and I said I would like to start. So I go into DATY and next thing I know, she taps me on the shoulder and says my time is up. I offered to pay more, to pay for another half hour, but just wanted her to give me the relief I needed. Her answer was, " next time you just need to book a longer session". So no happy ending for me and, while I do enjoy DATY, it was not my intention to pay to give the provider only this service. But she definitely left me with the feeling this was totally my fault.
So two lessons learned. 1. I am really not a half hour kind of guy, and 2. I will go first should I ever find myself in this situation again. :-)
LOL bravo on that last sentence.

I think what we've really lost in this dilemma is personal accountability. You can't control anyone but yourself. We all have an idea in our heads on how we want to be treated. We all have differing opinions on how situations like this should be handled. But the other party may not share your philosophy.

As providers, we may not have the ability to be generous with our time. When you get 'tapped out', even if she's nice about it, it's not a good feeling. It's our job to insert parameters to remedy these issues where a gent's perception can ruin her reputation.

As a client, like Miss Sins said, you're supposed to lose yourself in a passionate meeting. But you must also be mindful as you would not want your time to be taken advantage of if the shoe were on the other foot. You should want to avoid any issues in your encounters. So it's up to you to not only think about your budget, but think about your ideal date. A lot of issues would be resolved or would even be a non-factor if a man were to factor in all parameters.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 01:49 PM   #18
Guest100514
Account Disabled

User ID: 207127
My ECCIE Reviews

I think you are responsible for leaving early and I am responsible for you leaving late. What I mean is, if you are all done before the time is up and do not want to engage in any other activities i.e. Pillow talk, etc, then it is your choice to leave early. I do not have a clock in the room. I keep my phone on the charger, out of view, near the trash barrel. I am ALWAYS MSOG, so after the first round, while I'm cleaning up, I'll lean over and check the time and tell you "we have xx mins left, can you go another round? What do you want to do?" If you stay over, that is my responsibility. Especially if I can't get anything out of you in the allotted time. Sometimes I'm having so much fun I don't pay attention to the clock at all. I'm low volume though so it doesn't matter if we go over 10 mins or so. I usually have 3-4 hours in between appts if I even have another one that day so I am never in any rush.
Guest100514 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 02:05 PM   #19
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Easy. I'm usually done in 2 min. Then we play a game of chess, which more or less takes 50 minutes.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 05:27 PM   #20
TexasSexy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 157081
My ECCIE Reviews

I would never even think about asking for more $$ for time running over. I am also a low volume provider and don't watch the clock.

However, the reverse consideration would also be appreciated. By that I mean, if you spend more time than you compensated for, then it's not appropriate to make that announcement in a review, changing the expectations of everyone reading.

Sometimes there are extenuating circumstances and that extra time given by a provider, that you did not compensate for, should be appreciated and held discreetly.

TexasSexy is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 01:22 AM   #21
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyRose View Post
The lady is the professional. She needs to take control of the session to manage the time.

Some ladies have their music timed so that when a certain song comes on she knows there are 10 minutes left, for example.

She shouldn't just let the time flow to wherever LOL! You may have had an engagement afterwards. Plus you only expected to spend a certain amount of money.

The client should be able to totally relax and leave himself in the professionals hands.

I so agree Honey rose and thank you for saying that
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 01:40 AM   #22
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian Price View Post
I think you are responsible for leaving early and I am responsible for you leaving late. What I mean is, if you are all done before the time is up and do not want to engage in any other activities i.e. Pillow talk, etc, then it is your choice to leave early. I do not have a clock in the room. I keep my phone on the charger, out of view, near the trash barrel. I am ALWAYS MSOG, so after the first round, while I'm cleaning up, I'll lean over and check the time and tell you "we have xx mins left, can you go another round? What do you want to do?" If you stay over, that is my responsibility. Especially if I can't get anything out of you in the allotted time. Sometimes I'm having so much fun I don't pay attention to the clock at all. I'm low volume though so it doesn't matter if we go over 10 mins or so. I usually have 3-4 hours in between appts if I even have another one that day so I am never in any rush.

I love that J P that is so cool and for me that is where Big tips come in
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 12:43 PM   #23
Say What
Premium Access

Encounters: 188

Ladies, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

I can't tell you how many reviews I've read that said something like, "Sally mentioned that we only had ten minutes left and I was like...whoa...stop rushing me. What a total clockwatcher!"

I've also read reviews that said something like, "Even though I finished in 48 minutes, I still paid the full donation."

This is so easy!

If you schedule an hour, show up on time and get the fuck out when your time is up. Do it consistently and you'll never hear anyone ask you to pay for the overage. Give her that much respect...at least. Little courtesies like that pay huge dividends on future appointments.

Ladies, if your clients consistently push the time limits, you are probably an exceptional provider. If my internal clock isn't going off, it's generally because you made me feel like it wasn't scheduled. Bravo! A gentle reminder that you have A LIFE BEYOND MY APPOINTMENT should be more than enough of a clue to me. If a hobbyist takes advantage of that with you, he deserves a less gentle reminder.

Thank you to all of the ladies with hidden clues like a playlist that reminds you when time is running low. I know several ladies that do it. Hell, the pace of the music even picks up to indicate the race to the finish.

Some just put the clock in a place that doesn't seem too obvious, but is visible. Those ladies are great as well.

Just PLEASE, for the love of God, do not use an egg timer. I swear that happened once!
Say What is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 01:06 PM   #24
Selena Romano
Account Disabled

User ID: 47235
My ECCIE Reviews

Is the lady responsibility to know when time is up
Selena Romano is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 04:31 PM   #25
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quick answer: the one selling does the counting; the buyer has the right to verify the count. When a seller gives a baker's dozen; buyer is happy.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 05:24 PM   #26
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker View Post
Easy. I'm usually done in 2 min. Then we play a game of chess, which more or less takes 50 minutes.
You are so funny. We have got to meet.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 05:36 PM   #27
WalkerTx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Luke, the problem is, when you say, "KIng Me !" LOL
WalkerTx is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 08:42 PM   #28
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Yes, I believe she was out of line or at the very least, tacky.

I don't look at it in terms of who is responsible for watching the clock. It sounds like she is on the right tack in terms of creating a pleasant atmosphere: lights down low, curtains drawn etc. But frankly, this could also be a good strategy to squeeze some extra bucks out of guy by deliberately letting the time run over, then holding out her hand and saying "pay me for the extra time". If she is going to be that precise in her expectations, then she should make sure there is a highly visible clock for you to see so that you can wrap things up on time without any prompting from her.

Note: I am NOT saying that running over the time was deliberate on her part. Only making the point that we damned women can be some tricky bitches, and somewhere out there is a female who wouldn't think twice about employing such a strategy to run up the bill on a guy.

Very true...this is one of the OLDEST tricks in the book for those who've become a bit jaded.

However, that runs contrary to what GFE should be. If I am doing my job correctly, you SHOULD lose track of time. You are supposed to forget that this is a service. You are supposed to be enjoying yourself so completely that silly details like time just lose all meaning.

So yes, I think the provider should be the one gently prompting the gent that it is time to wrap things up. Myself, I also keep my incall a clock free zone. I find it more conducive to the GFE atmosphere. However, I always play music which has the double benefit of creating a nice mood, while at the same time making it easier for me to have an idea of how much time has passed. So, even if I don't know down the precise minute when the time is nearly up, I generally have a pretty good idea of how long we've been romping and rolling.

Everyone has a mental clock...both parties should use it. Many gents who have no intentions of staying over due to other responsibilities or finances, check in and say "How are we on time, Babe?"

What it boils down to is, she allowed the session to run over. If she expects to be compensated after the fact for unintended additional time spent, then it is her responsibility to see to it that the session ends in precisely one hour, OR mention to you that your hour is up, and offer to continue if you have both the desire and the funds to continue.

+100
Great Answer!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women