Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60561
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2014, 12:34 PM   #46
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You have the ultimate penalty.......for being you.
If thats a penalty, more in this world should suffer it, it may be our countries only hope......
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 08:41 PM   #47
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
If thats a penalty, more in this world should suffer it, it may be our countries only hope......
Ok with the exception of what Bambino posted, there is zero factual information in this thread. The only thing you can learn from reading it is that, other than Bambino, everyone who posted anything is a clueless hater. Only Bambino is actually a client. Devo *used* to be a client. It's been 7 years since he's been here. He's barred from returning and he's obviously bitter about it...even though he's medically unable to hobby. Shrug.

So this thread says nada about d4u. It does, however, tell you a LOT about the people who post disinformation because they're bitter about this or that.

ECCIE is supposed to be about sharing info about the hobby. Ya know, actual facual information. The sort of stuff you share when, and only when, you actually know what the fuck you're talking about. Just sayin'

dames4u is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 09:06 PM   #48
feh5165
Registered Member

Not that DFU needs me to defend him. He meets a need, has great material to work with and it's a free country, you can call him or not. It's like tv or radio, go to another channel.

Compared to the rest of the burgh, we're talking 10's.

As a matter of fact, I am on his "out" list and I understand why. It's his business model and I'm okay with it.
feh5165 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 09:10 PM   #49
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Nobody knows anything about the girls...no review policies and policies that specifically direct customers not to share information makes sharing information hard. Ijs
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 09:21 PM   #50
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
Nobody knows anything about the girls...no review policies and policies that specifically direct customers not to share information makes sharing information hard. Ijs
Again, disinformation from someone who never ever was or will be a client. Just AG's "clever" way of trying to undermine our verified provider status by LYING about us having a non-review policy. So he's a hateful maladjusted liar. This really isn't news.

AG never was a client. Never will be. He hates me like he hates a lot of people on here. But he doesn't KNOW a goddamned thing about me, Karissa, or anything about us. So weight his ridiculous posts accordingly....this guy sits for hours at a time in front of his keyboard just posting retarded hateful shit. It's not motivated by the need to share any sort of real "need to know" information...it's just hateful bullshit.

If you don't actually know shit maybe shut the fuck up for 5 seconds..

just sayin'
Old 06-22-2014, 09:36 PM   #51
dynamitekid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

There are some people who posted in this thread that aren't clueless haters!
dynamitekid is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 09:42 PM   #52
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Bam saw Karissa. Why no review?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 09:50 PM   #53
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Bam saw Karissa. Why no review?
Ask Bambino. I honestly hopes he writes one this week. All I demand is that certain logistical details are blurred. That's it. Ya, I don't encourage reviews. They're hardly ever credible for a lot of reasons. I've had clients offer to not write bad reviews if they get a freebie. And of course some clients do the white knight thing. But in no way do I forbid reviews. We have a rep. Ya I'll stipulate the incall isn't luxurious, I'm sometimes unpleasant, and the screening is rough. No news there. You can google us. Nothing has changed except the faces.

I really don't have the inclination, time, or energy for this pointless internet trench warfare...it's just that every once in a while someone has to call some of the trolls on here for the ridiculous horseshit that they post and post and post. It always comes with a cost (harassment and more slander) but fresh air is priceless.
Old 06-22-2014, 10:00 PM   #54
Gates123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dames4u View Post
Again, disinformation from someone who never ever was or will be a client. Just AG's "clever" way of trying to undermine our verified provider status by LYING about us having a non-review policy. So he's a hateful maladjusted liar ... this guy sits for hours at a time in front of his keyboard just posting retarded hateful shit. It's not motivated by the need to share any sort of real "need to know" information...
1. Since the list of banned degenerates is so long, we could save time if we just knew who IS actually on the client list.

2. Do reviews actually exist? Not asking for me, obviously I'm off the list because I find AG quite entertaining. His buggy is a wreck, but he's quite helpful when he's on his meds.

3. Why do you take those pictures in that shitty corner?

PS: Despite the ball busting, we do admire your taste in women.
Gates123 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 12:42 AM   #55
FFH
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dames4u View Post
Ok with the exception of what Bambino posted, there is zero factual information in this thread.

My statement was a fact
FFH is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:45 AM   #56
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I retract my previous comment about Joe doing a nice job with photoshop, it was not a factual statement, I was simply trying to be nice. In fact, his photoshop skills arent very good at all, they are pretty sad. I still think he blurred a rat out of Merediths pic and rat turds and rat vomit out of the others.

Screening is rough there? Not rough, just intrusive. I and others have been screened with fake identities before and will be again. Its as useless as a square color or an LE check when you walk in the room.
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 08:15 AM   #57
Gates123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
I retract my previous comment about Joe doing a nice job with photoshop, it was not a factual statement, I was simply trying to be nice. In fact, his photoshop skills arent very good at all, they are pretty sad. I still think he blurred a rat out of Merediths pic and rat turds and rat vomit out of the others.
I'm a Photoshop pro. I can turn a turd into a diamond. Rat vomit is a little more complex. I may start a "Will Fuck for Photoshop Work" campaign. May be my new signature line.
Gates123 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 08:17 AM   #58
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I think Im going to bang Karissa again this week. I'll post a review if that helps. But if you don't want to get approved at Dames, what's the use. I will tell you she's as complete of package that I've seen anywhere, civee or hobby. I'm shocked that some sugar daddy hasn't scooped her for a trophy wife yet.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 08:52 AM   #59
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:

Screening is rough there? Not rough, just intrusive. I and others have been screened with fake identities before and will be again. Its as useless as a square color or an LE check when you walk in the room.
Pretty much everything you say is horseshit.
Old 06-23-2014, 08:52 AM   #60
chizzy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I think Im going to bang Karissa again this week. I'll post a review if that helps. But if you don't want to get approved at Dames, what's the use. I will tell you she's as complete of package that I've seen anywhere, civee or hobby. I'm shocked that some sugar daddy hasn't scooped her for a trophy wife yet.

I wonder if she is into chocolates and jimmy choo shoes
chizzy is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women