Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42073
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36433
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-17-2014, 06:36 AM   #16
dynamitekid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
In Houston, nobody can afford run down old places in old ass neighborhoods that is where all the millennials want to live and will pay stoopid money for it.
Same in Pittsburgh with some old mill towns like Lawrenceville.
Government and private buyers gobbled up all the crackhouses 10 years ago. Now 23 years olds are overpaying for their first house because they can ride their bike to work.
dynamitekid is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 07:44 AM   #17
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Fuckin hipsters suck ass.
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 08:19 AM   #18
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I tell you what, I'd fuck Kerissa in a Porto John or even worse, Mariah's mothers bed she's that hot.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 08:23 AM   #19
Gates123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I tell you what, I'd fuck Kerissa in a Porto John or even worse, Mariah's mothers bed she's that hot.
Dayum. That's an endorsement. Does she do outcall?
Gates123 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 08:39 AM   #20
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gates123 View Post
Dayum. That's an endorsement. Does she do outcall?
Prolly, 5'9", 125lbs. Half Russian/Italian mix. Flawless natural body. Gorgeous face. Cool chick. For the life of me I can't figger out why she's doing this. Trophy wife for sure. She met me at the door in pumps and very nice lingerie. My jaw dropped. I felt like she was leading me to a Siberian gulag cell for my last fuck. Unbelievable.
Old 06-17-2014, 08:59 AM   #21
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Gates, don't too excited, it wouldn't be the first girl he fucked in a Porto John
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 09:16 AM   #22
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
Gates, don't too excited, it wouldn't be the first girl he fucked in a Porto John
Never fucked a HO in Etna and don't plan too.
Old 06-17-2014, 11:50 AM   #23
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

The walls aren't yellowing paint, the spitters just turn towards the wall and let loose, the really dark spots, are chunks of the salad they had for lunch when they sperm burped/verped while the spooge was being shot in.

Ambience, you just can't buy it............
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 11:53 AM   #24
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Prolly, 5'9", 125lbs. Half Russian/Italian mix. Flawless natural body. Gorgeous face. Cool chick. For the life of me I can't figger out why she's doing this. Trophy wife for sure. She met me at the door in pumps and very nice lingerie. My jaw dropped. I felt like she was leading me to a Siberian gulag cell for my last fuck. Unbelievable.
Probably has an unseen need that gets expensive, says its a shoe addiction, but wears 3 buck flip flops.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 12:14 PM   #25
stevepar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

although I don't know how he does it he is succeeding in what he does....gets young nice looking girls to work for him....I guess he doesn't think about ambience....
stevepar is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 12:36 PM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Probably has an unseen need that gets expensive, says its a shoe addiction, but wears 3 buck flip flops.
Devo, I'm not a neophyte at this game, prolly at it longer than you. Not braggin, just fact. I consider myself pretty astute at noticing such needs you speak of. I saw no evidence of this. She was wearing pretty expensive footwear. Don't know if they were Jimmy Choo shoes, that Chizzy's ballywick. Anyways I've seen 5 girls at Dames, haven't been dissapointed in the quality of the girls. I was a little miffed that a cat was laying on my $1800 Zengha Sport coat once. Cat hair everywhere.

Fuckin cats
Old 06-17-2014, 01:07 PM   #27
Devo
Valued Poster

One of the three I saw was later "dismissed" by Dames, I was told she had #15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed. DED this was after I requested a 2nd appointment, in fact, she was the infamous one that helped inspire the "McDevo Meal", AKA, Semen and Skittles.

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed. DED

I assure you I am astute about detecting these things, and unfortunately, you can never rule out addiction as a basis for working.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 01:18 PM   #28
Devo
Valued Poster

I agree about the cats, only good for Channle Catfish bait when they are kittens.

Any bigger and you have to have an ocean to use them.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 01:45 PM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
One of the three I saw was later "dismissed" by Dames, I was told she had #15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed. DED this was after I requested a 2nd appointment, in fact, she was the infamous one that helped inspire the "McDevo Meal", AKA, Semen and Skittles.

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed. DED

I assure you I am astute about detecting these things, and unfortunately, you can never rule out addiction as a basis for working.
If you've never met someone it's pretty fucked up making accusations about them. ijs. In my esteemed opinion, she was alert as an eagle, clean as a whistle, and athletically built. If she's on something, I want some. And some more of her.
Old 06-17-2014, 04:45 PM   #30
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:

holy crap, this DED is given the honor of being our mod and in one day, he already is correcting our asses

damn texans
chizzy is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women