Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162745
Yssup Rider60463
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41799
CryptKicker37188
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36184
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2014, 11:18 AM   #106
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Alyssa - it might be beneficial for providers that are offering the same types of trades or exchanges. Would also help clients make more informed decision based on reviews from this person.

Then again, for some it would do absolutely nothing. I'd imagine the point of posting those is for information dissemination and the chance it might help at least one provider/client.

--- on my phone. Can't format this nicely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mskoda View Post
You offered me a free session after I wrote you a no review. Does that count ?
Did she ask you to write another review in return?
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 11:23 AM   #107
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

If he had taken me up on my offer and we were able to see each other. Yes I would have asked him to write another review. Goes on all the time on here. Plenty of woman I know well know providers have offered free sessions because the session they gave was not their a game. Now maybe not a free session but a discounted one. Then I have seen guys that will write The woman a new review. Sometimes they had a better time sometimes still the same.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 11:25 AM   #108
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Hey, can I cash in his freebie??
For you. Just call me:-). Hell babe ill give you a free session for a good review. 254 isn't enough for me. I kid I kid.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 11:31 AM   #109
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
Alyssa - it might be beneficial for providers that are offering the same types of trades or exchanges. Would also help clients make more informed decision based on reviews from this person.

Then again, for some it would do absolutely nothing. I'd imagine the point of posting those is for information dissemination and the chance it might help at least one provider/client.
lol. I understood. Just like there are WKs, there are women who don't really care about the risk they are taking. There are a crapload of infamous male scammers and women will take the chance because they think they are different and he won't scam them.
WKs is why women get away with giving sub par dates and women who don't heed warnings are the reason that men get away with their tgtbt scams. It happens on both sides of the fence. Sad, isn't it? But there are always those who will try to get away with the loopholes in life.
Looks like the rain is done, I'm going to get out for a walk. Have a good one!
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 03:09 PM   #110
Mskoda
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
I'm sure it did. The two yrs ago I offered it. This thread is talking about guys giving a good review for a free session. If I wasent on my a game with you and you explained that to me then yes. I have offered discounts before on appts if I was running late or it was my time of Month. Or for whatever reason I feel the appt didn't go well do to my part in it. Now its not my fault you didnt take me up on the offer.
In fairness Tara offered and I didn't take her up on it . That's on me . She never said she would try the session again for a good review . Never brought that up at all.
Mskoda is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 03:18 PM   #111
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mskoda View Post
In fairness Tara offered and I didn't take her up on it . That's on me . She never said she would try the session again for a good review . Never brought that up at all.
Then to you asking if it 'counted' - No. Had she asked you to write a favorable review, then it would have and been. If she stipulated that you would have to guarantee to write a review (to which we would assume it would have just been an honest review of the session), then everyone would be free to infer what they want from the situation.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 03:23 PM   #112
BigDBone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

OK a peace offering, Jules and Tara for a doubles session. In the words of a famous philosopher, Cant we just all get along.
BigDBone is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 03:32 PM   #113
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDBone View Post
OK a peace offering, Jules and Tara for a doubles session. In the words of a famous philosopher, Cant we just all get along.
this guy is a Philosopher?

Attachment 320249
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 03:43 PM   #114
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDBone View Post
Thanks but no thanks, its not about me being catty or disliking tara. Its about her using my willingness to expose a situation that happened to me over 4years ago to warn a new girl or any others who may have been reading to create yet another useless threAD and draw attention to herself all the while ignoring yet another reference request from me.

Heck yeah i called her out on it and clearly i am not the only one she has pulled that crap with either.

As a client wouldnt you want to know that you are required to write a favorable review on a provider in order for her to provide you with a reference? Oh and if she does not approve of the girl you want to see forget about that reference also.

I have provided references to many providers i have had disagreements or that have been straight up bitches to me many times in the past because i would never want any provider to miss money or be harmed on my account.

If tara needs a reference during her ban ill still help her out.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 06:04 PM   #115
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Thanks but no thanks, its not about me being catty or disliking tara. Its about her using my willingness to expose a situation that happened to me over 4years ago to warn a new girl or any others who may have been reading to create yet another useless threAD and draw attention to herself all the while ignoring yet another reference request from me.

Heck yeah i called her out on it and clearly i am not the only one she has pulled that crap with either.

As a client wouldnt you want to know that you are required to write a favorable review on a provider in order for her to provide you with a reference? Oh and if she does not approve of the girl you want to see forget about that reference also.

I have provided references to many providers i have had disagreements or that have been straight up bitches to me many times in the past because i would never want any provider to miss money or be harmed on my account.

If tara needs a reference during her ban ill still help her out.

Well I have just caught with this thread. Tara pullin crap on Providers , too??
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 06:18 PM   #116
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Getting back on topic of this thread, I think that if you are a VP and offer free sessions for good reviews or to avoid a bad review after the first time you saw her, that just means that the provider who does that is pretty much far from being a good provider, much less even approaching ATF status, therefore your session will be average at best, so other than maybe busting nut for free, what normal guy would want that?
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 06:19 PM   #117
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

I don't see the point of the pile up. The OP is now banned. Why beat a (temporarily) dead horse.

I'm sorry, I hate the Mary Magdalene syndrome. And we are getting close to July 22.

Move on.

Peace.

Luke
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 06:46 PM   #118
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

People think it is caddiness but it is much more serious than that. Not sure why anyone would accept her as a reference anyway (no offense to you at all Jules, I personally just don't trust her where my safety is concerned). The thread she started two weeks ago about not seeing a client bc of their references was very coincidental since I had just declined an appt that morning based on two ladies in his recent reviews and she was one. I didn't say anything then and not sure I should say anything now but I am really tired of watching this shit so I'm just gonna say it this once. Trust me, i've learn to just keep my distance from this place. People take shit way too seriously and way too far. Enough is enough. Nice to see the mods finally ate their wheaties and stopped cowtoeing to the wk brigade.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 07:09 PM   #119
Guest112814
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Please Jules grow up. You get bad reviews as well babydoll. Your just jealous babe. Don't Hate. Don't Hate
You really need to quit talking about me in your appts. Guys tell me they are sick of it when they come back to me. I know you hate me I don't like you as well. But come on here its hurting ya girl.
Dang - go out for the afternoon and miss all kinds of things!

Last summer was booked with Tara for a Friday, my birthday and my coworkers surprised me with a birthday party so I couldn't get away. I let Tara know right away and she was BEYOND rude. The next week I met with Jules and did a review and the messages came right away about how I could see Jules and not her - serious anger and rampage - I didn't need a girl I'd never seen giving me that kind of grief so I vowed then to not ever see her. She then started asking to see me on P411 and I blocked her. Actually saw Jules the next week and there was no mention of Tara at all - that's not Jules' style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667 View Post
I don't see the point of the pile up. The OP is now banned. Why beat a (temporarily) dead horse.

I'm sorry, I hate the Mary Magdalene syndrome. And we are getting close to July 22.

Move on.

Peace.

Luke
Good point and I respect your high-road approach but felt the need to say something since Tara knocked several good, trustworthy, professional ladies on here and I'm to the point I don't care if Tara or her WKs write me. I don't see many new ladies anymore and anyone with a brain around here knows that Tara is a joke.

Most true post here is many bite their tongue for fear of the assault from her and her WKs.

It's not like it would be above her to pile on the providers she got into it with if they'd been banned. This is my hobby, for many of these ladies it's their livelihood and wrong for Tara to try to bully them.

On topic - never received an offer for a free session for a review and wouldn't do it if offered.
Guest112814 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 08:01 PM   #120
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Bravo!! ^^^
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women