Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2014, 06:28 AM   #1
a10bomb
Premium Access

Encounters: 63
Default 2 YEARS AND 1000 POSTS AND LOVING EVERY MINUTE

So it has been 2 years and 1000 posts and even though I have no plans to leave anytime soon I do want to say a few things.

Becoming a hobbyist has been a blast I have met some great people. So I want to say thank you to a few of the gents Like Netx9, PDid, Joe Buck, SMS, Von, Travlerman Rover as well as anyone else I may be forgetting. I am glad I have met you and thank you for all the advice and suggestions you have given to this newbie Hobbyist. I also want to thank CK1942 for all your tireless efforts in putting together the San Antonio Socials if it wasn’t for these get togethers I would have probably have never even met some of the amazing Hobbyist and Providers of our wonderful community.

Second I want to say thanks to all the beautiful ladies. Thank You SSYvonne and Leo Lanini for taking a chance on this newbie last year. Thank you to my awesome red headed rocker chick who is no longer a provider so I won’t mention her by name but she knows who she is. Thank you to another provider who is no longer here but made my birthday last year one of the best birthdays I ever had. Thank you to bbygirl1984, Daddy’s Girl, Dakota123, ~Arriana Grey~, Tracy Aine, Parisplz, Candi Staxx , and Sweet Cara. Thank you for seeing me and I do want to say that I feel lucky that I have been able to spend time with some of the most beautiful women in San Antonio. (Charles Barkley eat your heart out you don't know what you're missing!! )

Finally I want to say a couple of special thanks to my current ATF’s

First thatgirlbailey I have had some of my favorite hobby experiences with you. You are the definition of a GFE experience. If an award was given to providers for best GFE experience you would probably win it every year.

Second Slave Guinevere I feel lucky to have met you. You are not only beautiful but you are one of the strongest and smartest women I know. You always tell me “Thank you for being you” but it is I who truly wants to “Thank you for being you” you will always be one of my ATF’s.

And last but not least AbbyNicole our meeting was more of a chance meeting (thanks Netx9 and Vonn) but over that last couple of months you have become more than just an ATF provider you have also become the one thing that you don’t see much of in this hobby and that is a friend as well. And you will also be one of my all time ATF’s as well.

So with that being said here’s to my 1000th post (hmmm does this make me a post whore will have to ask SL )and to my 2 year anniversary and hopefully many more.

I LOVE BEING IN “THE HOBBY” AND I LOVE BEING A PART OF THIS COMMUNITY!!!
a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 09:48 AM   #2
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 101

Congratulations! Have enjoyed knowing you. We have had some great conversations at the socials. Great memories.

Will agree on all the ladies above, the SA ladies and the couple from up north are the best.

Have enjoyed your posts.

Knock Knock LOL
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 12:07 PM   #3
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Excellent Job... rookie! LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 12:08 PM   #4
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

A pleasure knowing you also.
I feel we have a few things in common.
I like your contributions.
And like me, you can be a bit biased to those that we like. But, isn't everyone?
You seem to be the same person on the Boards as I know in person. You don't hide behind anything.
Also, you aren't afraid to take any flak about a position you take. Same way here. But if proved wrong, i'll be the first to fess up.

I waited over a decade before going to a Social. Glad you are way ahead of the curve on me with that one.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 12:57 PM   #5
AbbyNicole
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180571
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You're a doll!!! Congrats on making 2 years and 1,000 posts!! I'm glad you stuck around!! Otherwise, I wouldn't have met you! Here's to yesterday, today, and what the future may hold, dear friend!! Cheers! XOXO
AbbyNicole is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 01:29 PM   #6
a10bomb
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelerman View Post

Knock Knock LOL

Thanks Travelerman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Excellent Job... rookie! LOL
Thanks Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
A pleasure knowing you also.
I feel we have a few things in common.
I like your contributions.
And like me, you can be a bit biased to those that we like. But, isn't everyone?
You seem to be the same person on the Boards as I know in person. You don't hide behind anything.
Also, you aren't afraid to take any flak about a position you take. Same way here. But if proved wrong, i'll be the first to fess up.

I waited over a decade before going to a Social. Glad you are way ahead of the curve on me with that one.
Thanks PreciousB
I tend to be the same person no matter what the situation and I will always stand up for what is right whether it is me or someone else I will defend who I think needs to be defended especially if they can't or won't defend themselves.

As for the socials I have to thank a couple of ladies for that 1st ~ArrianaGrey~ for telling me about them and suggesting to me that I should go and then 2nd the ladies that vouched for me Slave Guinevere, Leo Lanini and that red headed rocker chick that is no longer on the board but she knows who she is. In fact if it wasn't for her I would probably still be going to the socials and siting in the corner there nervous as hell she helped bring me out of my shell and to her I am forever grateful, a couple of you know who I am talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbyNicole View Post
You're a doll!!! Congrats on making 2 years and 1,000 posts!! I'm glad you stuck around!! Otherwise, I wouldn't have met you! Here's to yesterday, today, and what the future may hold, dear friend!! Cheers! XOXO
Thank You Beautiful!!

It would have been a tragedy if I had never met you

and to you friend as well!!!

to whatever the future may hold
Old 05-19-2014, 01:47 PM   #7
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

User ID: 113962
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Congrats babe!

More than once you have proved to be one of the sweeter and more genuine men Ive met in SA!

Glad to have you here
Candi Staxx is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 01:59 PM   #8
a10bomb
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candi Staxx View Post
Congrats babe!

More than once you have proved to be one of the sweeter and more genuine men Ive met in SA!

Glad to have you here
Thank You beautiful!!
Old 05-19-2014, 02:33 PM   #9
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Don't know whether to say Congrats or Condolences. I will say that it was interesting when Daddy's Girl & I walked into her & Abby's room while you and Abby were taking naked selfies in the mirror. We thought ya'lls session was over when we came down to get ready for the social.

Also had a blast taking care of those 2 drunk gals about 12 hours later at Chacho's while we kept our cool as two of San Antonio's Finest were watching us (or rather, the girls).
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 02:42 PM   #10
a10bomb
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
Don't know whether to say Congrats or Condolences. I will say that it was interesting when Daddy's Girl & I walked into her & Abby's room while you and Abby were taking naked selfies in the mirror. We thought ya'lls session was over when we came down to get ready for the social.

Also had a blast taking care of those 2 drunk gals about 12 hours later at Chacho's while we kept our cool as two of San Antonio's Finest were watching us (or rather, the girls).
Wait wait wait for the record I was NOT naked as for the other person I will neither confirm nor deny that accusation lol!!!!

And yes that was a fun night!!!
Old 05-19-2014, 02:51 PM   #11
Guest061815-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 132

Attachment 314131

Congrats!!
Guest061815-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 03:22 PM   #12
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

User ID: 26739
My ECCIE Reviews

Back atacha babe!
thatgirlbailey is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 03:31 PM   #13
mayorcastro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51
Default DAMMIT a10bomb!!

You beat me to the punch!!

I, too, am coming up on my ECCIE anniversary along with a 1000th post. I was planning the same thing with a thread about how I got into it and whatnot. Congrats !!
mayorcastro is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 03:43 PM   #14
a10bomb
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirlbailey View Post

Back atacha babe!
Thanks babe
Old 05-19-2014, 03:45 PM   #15
a10bomb
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayorcastro View Post
You beat me to the punch!!

I, too, am coming up on my ECCIE anniversary along with a 1000th post. I was planning the same thing with a thread about how I got into it and whatnot. Congrats !!

Actually that was my plan to start with but since I tend to get a little long winded with my stories I decided to go this route instead

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women