Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42316
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2014, 08:38 AM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
I wasn't sold on Denard and was hoping for Fuller myself...and Rev Ike with hands of stone can suck a fat dick

Attachment 311528

He's fast as hell but way too early. We reached on that pick IMO
I don't think we reached with Shazier. He had great production at OSU. Very versatile too. I don't understand how is combine #s flew under the radar. 42" vertical, 10'10" BJ. 25 reps BP. Which was 3 more than Mack. He beat Mack in every drill. 4.38 is mind blowing for a guy his size. He and Timmons should be terrors next year. Shaziers speed and ability to cover should take some heat off the secondary. He's a good blitzer as well. No DL gives you that many options. And AG, he weighs 3lbs more than Timmons or Mosley. He's a junior so he'll fill out. Prolly 245 within a year. Besides, they got Tuitt in the 2nd rd. 4 of the top DL's lasted into the 2nd and 3rd rounds.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 08:38 AM   #32
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Once you get to the middle of the 3rd round I don't think grades matter that much anymore, trading down doesn't bring much return so just take who you want. Aka Randall Cunningham getting picked like 3rounds early.

DeD Fuller was never going to last until 15 and we need to many young players to waste enough to move up to get him.

They need to find a way to light a fire under Tuits ass before he wastes his first 3years like Heyward did
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 08:42 AM   #33
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

I think Shazier is going to be a good player, but we still needed a DL or CB a lot more than an IL. But that being said he's also insurance at OLB if Worilds starts to suck again or Jones doesn't develop or if we decide not to pay Worilds crazy money next year. When you factor that in its a smarter pick.
Old 05-10-2014, 08:45 AM   #34
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I don't think we reached with Shazier. He had great production at OSU. Very versatile too. I don't understand how is combine #s flew under the radar. 42" vertical, 10'10" BJ. 25 reps BP. Which was 3 more than Mack. He beat Mack in every drill. 4.38 is mind blowing for a guy his size. He and Timmons should be terrors next year. Shaziers speed and ability to cover should take some heat off the secondary. He's a good blitzer as well. No DL gives you that many options. And AG, he weighs 3lbs more than Timmons or Mosley. He's a junior so he'll fill out. Prolly 245 within a year. Besides, they got Tuitt in the 2nd rd. 4 of the top DL's lasted into the 2nd and 3rd rounds.
I wasn't saying Shazier was a reach, hell he's a 4.37 LB and I understand the pick since the two best CB's IMHO were gone...I was saying Dri Archer was a reach considering the most recent "Chris Rainey Project". I hope Dri turns out better.

I'm happy with Truitt...hell, I would have been happy with Truitt or Nix

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
DeD Fuller was never going to last until 15 and we need to many young players to waste enough to move up to get him.
Yeah I know but damn
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 08:50 AM   #35
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Hey DED are you in the running to be our new mod? You'd like it here
Old 05-10-2014, 08:51 AM   #36
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Default CB's on the roster right now...

Ike Taylor: OVER...RATED!!!!

William Gay: Sucks Ass is an understatement

Cortez Allen: Jury is still out IMHO...probably better than Gay though

Antwon Blake: WHO???
Isaiah Green: WHO???
Brice McCain: WHO???

I'm sure we strike fear in the Hearts of QB's all over the league
Old 05-10-2014, 08:51 AM   #37
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

I think Rainey has little dog syndrome
Old 05-10-2014, 08:53 AM   #38
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Talking

Quote:
Hey DED are you in the running to be our new mod? You'd like it here
Uh....NO

P-Money & that dude with two Dogs can handle y'all
Old 05-10-2014, 08:53 AM   #39
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I just hope Dri Archer isn't another example of Chris Rainey...
He's too small to bitch slap his HO. I'm thinking Tavon Austin or Darren Sproles. Haley wanted a guy like this. I've watched a few of his games. He was the best player on the field.
Old 05-10-2014, 08:59 AM   #40
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Uh....NO

P-Money & that dude with two Dogs can handle y'all
They are advertising for help...we don't want to break in some upright fuckwad
Old 05-10-2014, 09:00 AM   #41
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Mosley has had a bunch of nagging injuries, Dennard holds a lot does not have closing speed can't turn and run stiff hips average at best they wanted Gilbert he was gone and so was Fuller. They needed a speed LB and they got one , Tuitt was good fit size, strength, quick and gets his hands up to block passes which is a bonus since the DL they had don't or can't do it. Shazier could be special I want to see him blitz and knock Johnny football into fucking stinking lake Erie.

Dri Archer I will take a flyer on him lets see if he makes it through the pre season in one piece and holds onto the ball. He is a slot receiver slash running back punt and kick off returns he can throw the ball on a reverse good zip on the ball if he gets five touches a game it could be a good pick the average receiver only gets five to seven touches a game so its a shot at a match up problem for the defense.

Nix is a two down player and Steelers don't want to go there any more with a high pick I think they may take someone who is a hybrid nose tackle who stays on the field someone better to challenge Mclendon maybe Ellis. They may pick an outside LB because JJ sucks
loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 09:30 AM   #42
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneshark View Post
Mosley has had a bunch of nagging injuries, Dennard holds a lot does not have closing speed can't turn and run stiff hips average at best they wanted Gilbert he was gone and so was Fuller. They needed a speed LB and they got one , Tuitt was good fit size, strength, quick and gets his hands up to block passes which is a bonus since the DL they had don't or can't do it. Shazier could be special I want to see him blitz and knock Johnny football into fucking stinking lake Erie.

Dri Archer I will take a flyer on him lets see if he makes it through the pre season in one piece and holds onto the ball. He is a slot receiver slash running back punt and kick off returns he can throw the ball on a reverse good zip on the ball if he gets five touches a game it could be a good pick the average receiver only gets five to seven touches a game so its a shot at a match up problem for the defense.

Nix is a two down player and Steelers don't want to go there any more with a high pick I think they may take someone who is a hybrid nose tackle who stays on the field someone better to challenge Mclendon maybe Elis
LS, what a pleasant suprise. You're much more coherent talking sports than HOs! I agree about Nix being a 2 down player. But if the Steelers had a mid 3rd round pick they prolly would have taken him or Baptiste.
Old 05-11-2014, 08:41 AM   #43
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

So IMO the rest of their draft wasn't bad. I think the WR has a chance to be really good, picked up some DL depth and the LB is pretty tough. They better start calling FA CBs and OLs soon, they're gonna need a few of each
Old 05-11-2014, 08:42 AM   #44
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Quote:
They better start calling FA CBs tho, they're gonna need a few
Old 05-11-2014, 08:46 AM   #45
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Maybe they can swing a trade for PacMan...he'd instantly be a starter here as sad as that is.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women