Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60676
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48607
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42392
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2014, 09:20 PM   #61
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

BA please don't take my posts as an attack. Rather a foil to poke holes in your logic and understanding.
Think on this....would you see guys who see women who do doubles with other women? Same gender sex is just the same when it's opposites. Provided safety is being practiced. Or you may continue to think the way you do but here's food for thought. You've done a transsexual by proxy. Of course this line of thinking is just as ludicrous as thinking being with a guy who has been with a TS is gross.
Out_of_Bounds is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 09:31 PM   #62
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Cool

Fuck 'em, I'd let this go Kammye, frankly more money in your pocket when he repeats.

I've been told by more than one caucasian provider who sees black clients, that some white guys do this to them as well. Lost count how many times I've been asked not to write a review and I just instinctively know not to request a P411 okay. It is what it is.

Island_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 09:42 PM   #63
Guest072624
Account Disabled

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island_Gent View Post
Fuck 'em, I'd let this go Kammye, frankly more money in your pocket when he repeats.

I've been told by more than one caucasian provider who sees black clients, that some white guys do this to them as well. Lost count how many times I've been asked not to write a review and I just instinctively know not to request a P411 okay. It is what it is.

Oh baby im not trippin lol. I made the post because id nvr heard of that happening. Ive heard of the No Black Guys policy and wat not, but this was different. I felt bad for my client is all. But hey it is wat it is. Im done. Thank u tho!!!!
Guest072624 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 09:51 PM   #64
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

So you gonna go back & ask your trick for the whores name so we can stop spinning are wheels here inject something new into this
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 09:54 PM   #65
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
I never go into a session feeling like I have to compete with who a man has seen prior to me or that I have to compete with their preferences. I AM THEIR PREFERENCE for the time being or else they wouldn't be there, spending their hard-earned money on this luxury with ME.

And I guess I have been the flavor of the day many times, who knows! I'm not even bisexual myself, see nothing wrong with it at all. Sometimes I wish I were, and I also wish I was into anal because those things could put more in my pocket! I am how I am, and how I'm comfortable! Perhaps a guy who see TS and females is bisexual and loves what both have to offer? I use toys on guys for prostate pleasure, so I figure they can go to a female for that as well. It's their choice, and it's mine! Yes I experienced girls over a decade ago, wasn't my thing. I can do doubles, and not interact with anyone except the guy, I'm fine with that! Just like being a cum slut is not for everyone in society, I love it! I still respect their preference. As I said, what I don't know can't hurt me, but I rather not!
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 10:05 PM   #66
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Thumbs up Well Said!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
I never go into a session feeling like I have to compete with who a man has seen prior to me or that I have to compete with their preferences. I AM THEIR PREFERENCE for the time being or else they wouldn't be there, spending their hard-earned money on this luxury with ME.
And yes...Yes you are!!!

Island_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 10:38 PM   #67
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Heh - a thread entitled "Just Stupid......" is now about BA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustyamy View Post
And I guess I have been the flavor of the day many times, who knows!
When?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 12:37 AM   #68
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Heh - a thread entitled "Just Stupid......" is now about BA.

When?

Thread was about race to certain extreme, not about me. I have no idea how I always suck myself in lol. It's a gift. I have my opinions, but I think Kammye had every right to call out certain ignorance. But as was said, more money in her pocket!

And when? I have done well for myself, maybe not as great as other 5 star perfect model providers, but I'm happy with me, and I do okay!
Old 05-09-2014, 12:42 AM   #69
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds View Post
BA please don't take my posts as an attack. Rather a foil to poke holes in your logic and understanding.
Think on this....would you see guys who see women who do doubles with other women? Same gender sex is just the same when it's opposites. Provided safety is being practiced. Or you may continue to think the way you do but here's food for thought. You've done a transsexual by proxy. Of course this line of thinking is just as ludicrous as thinking being with a guy who has been with a TS is gross.

To each his own! It's not gross, it's your choice. Are you mad at guys who don't see TS? I swear there is always a issue. I'm not going to change to be the "cool kid", like me or not, I'm opinionated! I say what other people think and don't say, but I'm going to stop since it somehow always gets out of hand....... carry on.......
Old 05-09-2014, 07:05 AM   #70
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
I say what other people think and don't say, but I'm going to stop since it somehow always gets out of hand.......
Do tell.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:37 PM   #71
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

If my Italian sausage were a passport...it would be stamped with every fucking country in the world...

However....I am an Oreo cookie lover...I love Caucasian/Blonde/White girls...just as much as I loooooovveeee the AA girls...especially you Kammye...you sexy piece of ass you..

Raaarrrr
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:41 PM   #72
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Can't go wrong with Kammye SexySNL, but watch out, I hear she is extremely addictive!

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 02:54 AM   #73
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kammye View Post
...because id nvr heard of that happening.
Not in the hobby world ... but it is common in the civilian world.

It also can have nothing to do with "race" differences. May be to a lesser extent in males (I have experience with females so that may be incorrect), but over the years I have experienced the "new female" not wanting to "touch" what ever that "other bitch" touched ....mattresses, pillows, sheets, towels, clothes, ... you name it ...including that "pee-pee" she really wants to enjoy, but takes some time to make sure all the "coodies" have been dissipated or otherwise gone (either in mind or "reality" ... and I'm not talking about .. STD's ...). Mostly IMO insecurity.

I wonder if that provider asks if a Black person ate off the plate she was just served at the restaurant ... the table ware ... or the glasses?

Her life must be distressful .... !
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 08:27 AM   #74
Guest010115-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

This happens more than u know. I actually never ran into it until last year in Dallas. I am an equal opportunity employer and that will not change.
Guest010115-3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 01:32 PM   #75
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I say what other people think and don't say, ........
I've always wished I could do that ... know what others are thinking ...

.. just never been able to master that "art" ... although I have met a whole bunch of folks who do know what others are thinking .... just ask 'em......

... like right now ... BA do you know what I'm thinking?
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women