Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-27-2014, 10:34 AM   #1
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Just Saying HI :)

This might be in the wrong section, so please excuse me if it is. My brain has been damaged by Arkie air lol. But I just wanted to say hello peeps and peepetts. I might be hanging around this section for a little bit, maybe.

So it's been brought to my attention that this is the place to be. Problem is, I'm in Arkansas and neither driving or flying seems "healthy" for me making this trip.

Give me some ideas on how to get up there that doesn't require $500+ before I even leave Little Rock! Por favor
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 10:38 AM   #2
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

Welcome doll.
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 10:40 AM   #3
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks
Old 04-27-2014, 11:08 AM   #4
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Pretty much has to be drive or fly. I've made the drive from "Grumpys" to KC's Plaza in a bit over 6 hrs with two stops. But I'm a road warrior.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 11:35 AM   #5
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Pretty much has to be drive or fly. I've made the drive from "Grumpys" to KC's Plaza in a bit over 6 hrs with two stops. But I'm a road warrior.
My car is pretty much missing both doors on the right side lol. No way I can drive that thing all the way up there. And I'm not spending $500 on a plane ticket with hotel.

Flying out of Little Rock to anywhere other than Dallas is worthless unless it's just a vacation and your pockets are full.
Old 04-27-2014, 02:43 PM   #6
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
My car is pretty much missing both doors on the right side lol. No way I can drive that thing all the way up there. And I'm not spending $500 on a plane ticket with hotel.

Flying out of Little Rock to anywhere other than Dallas is worthless unless it's just a vacation and your pockets are full.
I'm sure you can get here via southwest for less than $500 bucks.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 02:50 PM   #7
Silverchair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quick search shows flights from Little Rock to KC for about $250. Got to change planes in Dallas though.
Silverchair is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 05:17 PM   #8
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverchair View Post
Quick search shows flights from Little Rock to KC for about $250. Got to change planes in Dallas though.
Are you searching round-trip or one-way? Lol I kind of want to make it back home to Arkansas. You can't keep me in KC forever

May 15-19

Orbitz: $354
Expedia: $354
Southwest: $480
Old 04-27-2014, 07:04 PM   #9
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

I would recommend driving... rent a car... make a pit stop in Joplin since you go right though it. You could even shoot over to St. Louis on the way back if you don't mind the drive.

With renting a car you can stay in a city as long as you want if its going well, or you can leave early if its not going well. Just advertise in advance and get your appointments set up so once you get here you aren't waiting to get appointments.

If you plan on being a traveling provider maybe investing in a car would be a good option. It will easily pay for itself.

Unfortunately, travel expenses go hand in hand with traveling and you just need to plan for it.

Either way you choose I am sure you will do great here. Good luck hun.
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 07:38 PM   #10
blk07lac
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

You could catch the bus and let one of the KC gentlemen pick you up or maybe catch a cab from the bus yard. Just a thought..
blk07lac is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:29 PM   #11
KenMonk
Premium Access

Best way to travel is to search for the cheapest flights one way and then one way back. Round trip bookings are for suckers, at least in my experience.
Old 04-27-2014, 09:07 PM   #12
GiveMeLibertyOrGiveMeHead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenMonk View Post
Best way to travel is to search for the cheapest flights one way and then one way back. Round trip bookings are for suckers, at least in my experience.
Totally agree with this when I travel for vacation. Sometimes it does work out to be cheaper, but it also gives you the freedom to stay longer or shorter without having to worry about paying to change the dates. I have to book round trip when I travel for work, but I'm not paying so I really don't pay attention to rates.

Also if you are planning on making a habit of traveling you should join the frequent flyers program as well as hotel and rental car points programs. I rack up enough miles and hotel points to get at least one free vacation a year as well as free hotel and free rental car. Not sure if traveling providers take advantage of that or not, but they should be!
GiveMeLibertyOrGiveMeHead is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:35 PM   #13
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenMonk View Post
I've been burned by one way trips. No fun being stuck in a strange city with no way home. Besides, two one ways are the same price as round trips if not more with tax and fees. But that's my experience.

I think I'm going to take the train IF I make the trip. It's just in planning right now. Two different guys cold messaged me out of the blue asking to make the trip to KC so I figured I might as well get some ideas.
Old 04-27-2014, 09:37 PM   #14
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveMeLibertyOrGiveMeHead View Post
Totally agree with this when I travel for vacation. Sometimes it does work out to be cheaper, but it also gives you the freedom to stay longer or shorter without having to worry about paying to change the dates. I have to book round trip when I travel for work, but I'm not paying so I really don't pay attention to rates.

Also if you are planning on making a habit of traveling you should join the frequent flyers program as well as hotel and rental car points programs. I rack up enough miles and hotel points to get at least one free vacation a year as well as free hotel and free rental car. Not sure if traveling providers take advantage of that or not, but they should be!
I travel all the time. I'm a glamour model so I'm on the road a lot since modeling in Arkansas in laughable. BUT my trips are paid for by photographers in advance so I never have to worry about out of pocket expenses.
Old 04-27-2014, 09:57 PM   #15
KenMonk
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
I've been burned by one way trips. No fun being stuck in a strange city with no way home. Besides, two one ways are the same price as round trips if not more with tax and fees. But that's my experience.

I think I'm going to take the train IF I make the trip. It's just in planning right now. Two different guys cold messaged me out of the blue asking to make the trip to KC so I figured I might as well get some ideas.
You can book both one way trips before you even pack to make sure its paid for so you can get home. I went to Arizona about 5 weeks ago and I booked a one way ticket at 6am then turned around and booked a one way back 5 days later at 1pm. I spent almost half of what it cost to book a round trip. I also booked with a couple of days notice for the first trip, which helps considering on my flight there were only like 60 people on it and a lot of empty space. Just have to look for the deals.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women