Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42456
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36909
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-27-2014, 07:00 PM   #16
Prime Time
Neon Deion

They ALL have "boyfriends" or pimps. Any woman who is willing to fuck at the drop of a hat is always going to have a man in her life.
Prime Time is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 07:39 PM   #17
Guest100514
Account Disabled

User ID: 207127
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime Time View Post
They ALL have "boyfriends" or pimps. Any woman who is willing to fuck at the drop of a hat is always going to have a man in her life.
How would you know?
Guest100514 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 07:56 PM   #18
outoftheblue
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Bottom line: the question asked presumes facts not in evidence. You are in love with the provider. Do not be. The free market will bring you another ATF. Do not care more for her than she cares for you. The comments by others are dead on:she told you for a reason. Do not wait around to find out what the reason happens to be. Good luck.
outoftheblue is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:05 PM   #19
outoftheblue
Valued Poster

I do not mean to sound harsh my friend. I have been where you are, albeit in different circumstances. Take care.
Old 04-27-2014, 08:10 PM   #20
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddleman View Post
This is going to be your call based on your own head game. You should put some thought into what this will do to your feelings about your time with the girl. It could be troublesome to know your money is going to support him. If you can get past it carry on....If not change dance partners. It is so hard to understand these girls and their giving away so much of what they work so hard for..
I tend to agree with this. You being concerned about her doesn't mean you're in love with her. If you're the kind of person who is conscientious about who you spend your time and money with, that makes you a very good person and there's nothing wrong with that. And if her admitting/cluing you in on her management bothers you, or changes your perspective of who she is as a person, you should not continue to see her. There are truly independent women who enjoy what they do out there that would treat you like a king.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:04 PM   #21
str8.2.bbbj
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian Price View Post
How would you know?
Because everyone needs someone who accepts them for who they are and what they choose to do. It's not a judgement. I'm not judging the pimp. I don't have anything against pimps. They perform a service based on a need.

These ladies provide a very taxing service. Hobbyist look at pimps as that guy who's just taking a chicks money and knocking her head in. I'm sure that's not the full truth of the relationship. There's some feeling and respect of roles in there somewhere.

You might say, "I love my ATF and I'd love to be her support system/friend." Well sorry, you/we are the job. NOBODY wants to take the job home. I love what I do, but when I'm done,,,I'm done.

Same as strippers. It takes a special kind if guy to date a stripper for ANY length of time. I'm not that guy (any more). And it would be safe to assume that 90+% of the guys on this board aren't either. So take the time you've paid for and enjoy the lady while you're with her.

Dear god. I've got 1 wife and that's headache enough. Can you really imagine having 2,3, or 5? Well, those ladies have to turn to someone for compassion. Somebody who has a since of who she is and accepts her for it.

As far a pimp being the "scum of the earth", not sure about that. I'm sure that the heads of the Federal Reserve, politicians, and international bankers probably do more direct harm to more people than any pimp could dream of...any YOU support THEM every day. And please believe that the very ladies who you don't think have a "true to life" pimp actually do.

I'm not a pimp "apologist". I'm not advocating the pimpin. I'm just saying that everyone has a role to play and it's not for me to judge.
str8.2.bbbj is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:21 PM   #22
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj View Post
I'm not judging the pimp. I don't have anything against pimps. They perform a service based on a need.

These ladies provide a very taxing service. Hobbyist look at pimps as that guy who's just taking a chicks money and knocking her head in. I'm sure that's not the full truth of the relationship. There's some feeling and respect of roles in there somewhere.

As far a pimp being the "scum of the earth", not sure about that. I'm sure that the heads of the Federal Reserve, politicians, and international bankers probably do more direct harm to more people than any pimp could dream of...any YOU support THEM every day. And please believe that the very ladies who you don't think have a "true to life" pimp actually do.

I'm not a pimp "apologist". I'm not advocating the pimpin. I'm just saying that everyone has a role to play and it's not for me to judge.

That is a lucid, intelligent, well thought-out objection.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:34 PM   #23
outoftheblue
Valued Poster

Well said STR.
Old 04-27-2014, 09:44 PM   #24
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
It's a trap! Girls with pimps/folks/a man/a daddy are VERY leery in talking about them to hobbyist. She's trying to bring you in on some shit you don't want to be apart of. There's no other reason for her to share that info with you...at all.

Ditch that chick and move on. You have be warned thusly.
Thread should have ended with this ^^^.

Since it didn't, here's your second chance.
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:45 PM   #25
KeepinItReal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Because everyone needs someone who accepts them for who they are and what they choose to do. It's not a judgement. I'm not judging the pimp. I don't have anything against pimps. They perform a service based on a need.

You might say, "I love my ATF and I'd love to be her support system/friend." Well sorry, you/we are the job. NOBODY wants to take the job home. I love what I do, but when I'm done,,,I'm done.

Same as strippers. It takes a special kind if guy to date a stripper for ANY length of time. I'm not that guy (any more). And it would be safe to assume that 90+% of the guys on this board aren't either. So take the time you've paid for and enjoy the lady while you're with her.

Dear god. I've got 1 wife and that's headache enough. Can you really imagine having 2,3, or 5? Well, those ladies have to turn to someone for compassion. Somebody who has a since of who she is and accepts her for it.

Now that is some "real talk", very well said

KeepinItReal is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 10:29 PM   #26
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:

Well said - not everyone in the role of manager is intrinsically good or bad. With all the bullshit calls, texts, inquiries, scheduling, rescheduling, photo updates, emails, etc....a girl could probably use a little help. Someone doing that legitimately needs to get paid.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 11:08 PM   #27
str8.2.bbbj
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccienewbie View Post
Thread should have ended with this ^^^.

Since it didn't, here's your second chance.
2 different situations. I said Ditch that chick! because my spider sense told me that she is trying to get away from her pimp and trying to bring that man into the situation. She sees him as a "mark".

I don't have a problem with a chick having a pimp. I don't have a problem with a chick giving every dollar I give her to one. I would, however, have a big muthafukkin ass problem if a chick tried to put me between her and her Pimp.

Nope. I didn't help her get into that situation, and if my $100-300 contributions weren't help enough, she's just outta luck.

Two different situations. Two different opinions.
str8.2.bbbj is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 08:00 AM   #28
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

User ID: 192582
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by argus256 View Post
pimps are the scum of the earth, i don't support the scum of the earth.
+1000
Jessika Sweetz is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 08:54 AM   #29
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime Time View Post
Gotta love when a hobbyist puts "ALL" providers into one of their delusional catagories LOL
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:28 AM   #30
Guest100514
Account Disabled

User ID: 207127
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I meant how does he know EVERY provider has a pimp or a "boyfriend". I, personally, have neither. I have people in my life that accept me for who I am but that doesn't mean they are my pimp or significant other. Saying all providers have pimps or boyfriends is like saying all Irish people are drunks. It's a generalization and it's incorrect.
Guest100514 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women