Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2014, 08:06 AM   #121
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
Yes, IB was tasked with the simple job of answering yet another very simpleminded question ...which he is either incapable of answering, or maybe just too embarrassed to answer.

Who knows?

You would think that a guy who complains about such an injustice done to a new hero of his, would offer some kind of support to help the cause.

But not IB.

Not a fucking chance.
FTFY, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, and your sibling parents are heartbroken by the fact you are notorious for your simpleminded questions.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 08:13 AM   #122
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Ok, so I guess that we have established that you will in no way help Bundy pay the $1.1 million in fees/fines ...that he does owe.

But you'll complain all day about it.

Makes sense ...considering the source that is.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 08:21 AM   #123
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ok, so I guess that we have established that you will in no way help Bundy pay the $1.1 million in fees/fines ...that he does owe.

But you'll complain all day about it.

Makes sense ...considering the source that is.
It's been established that your sibling parents are heartbroken by the fact you are notorious for your simpleminded questions, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
Old 04-26-2014, 08:31 AM   #124
JCM800
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
If you had another brain, it would be lonely, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
Quote:
Were your parents brother and sister, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout?
Quote:
Demonstrating your ignorance is your way of admitting that your parents were brother and sister, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
Quote:
Your sibling parents have always been disappointed by your lack of intelligence and your persistently stupid remarks, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
Quote:
... and imagine the hurt your sibling parents felt, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, when your kindergarten teacher bemusedly asked your father, "You sired this?"
Quote:
A quick review of 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout's posts will reveal that his posts have absolutely nothing to do with reality; hence, he is the source of the stupidity you are seeking. Though, in all honesty, Old-Twerp, in that department: stupidity, you are already well over capacity and you should stop your acquisitive searching.
Quote:
FTFY, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, and your sibling parents are heartbroken by the fact you are notorious for your simpleminded questions.
Quote:
It's been established that your sibling parents are heartbroken by the fact you are notorious for your simpleminded questions, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

All this ^^^^^ is in response to a question about helping Bundy pay his fine.

Old 04-26-2014, 08:34 AM   #125
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

Did you truly expect anything else?

I didn't. That's what IB is.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 08:37 AM   #126
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Free The American People And Land From Overregulation

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editor...act.htm?p=full

By LEWIS K. UHLER AND PETER FERRARA
Posted 04/25/2014 06:20 PM ET

Regardless of the outcome of the federal government's confrontation with Nevada citizen Cliven Bundy, some important lessons have already been learned.

We have seen our federal government (Bureau of Land Management) with arms and military vehicles confronting American citizens, not unlike Russian troops confronting Ukrainians, or Syrian troops facing off against rebels. It is scary.

We have seen a newly appointed director of the BLM, who used to work for Sen. Harry Reid, selectively enforce the "Endangered Species Act" regarding a species, the desert tortoise, never contemplated to be within the act's protection when passed in 1973 to protect the Bald Eagle. This is what precipitated the confrontation — not non-payment of grazing fees.

And yet Reid's son Rory, representing foreign solar power interests, won approval for a huge "field" of solar power panels that will interdict tortoise habitat more than Bundy's cattle.

This episode puts in clear perspective the commitment of the Obama administration to its environmental support base at the expense of average Americans, job creation (think Keystone Pipeline) and real energy source production vs. renewable energy production that has no chance of sustaining America, and is only a cover for crony capitalism (think Solyndra).

We continue to see, as a source of incredible friction between the federal government and the states, Washington's continued ownership of western lands. The feds own roughly 640 million acres of land, including 82% of Nevada, 68% of Alaska, 64% of Utah, 63% of Idaho, 61% of California, 49% of Wyoming and 48% of Oregon.

Yet, the feds own only 4% of the land east of the Mississippi, because in the early days of our nation, private land ownership and management was recognized as key to our nation's growth and success.

The Bundy family has operated a cattle ranch in Nevada for over 100 years. The government has been hounding the family for over a million dollars for cattle-grazing fees. The proper way to resolve that case is through lawyers making arguments and legal motions in court, not by sending armed military squadrons to the Bundy ranch to terrorize rural Americans.

These tactics show that the federal government under President Obama and Harry Reid is out of control.

Meanwhile, state legislators and government leaders from nine western states have demanded that Washington turn over to each of their states federal lands within those states. But that would only be a first step.

Only private, competitive markets can determine the most productive uses for current, federally owned lands. Only with private ownership in competitive markets can the people maximize freedom and prosperity in each state. Only with such private ownership can the sovereignty and self-government of all states be restored.

(The states are right that parks and monuments that remain in public lands can best be managed by the respective states.)

It is time to act in response to the Bundy incident. The federal government itself rates only a small fraction of current federally owned land as environmentally sensitive. The rest of the federal lands should be sold to the people through public auction.

Such auctions would raise tens of billions in new federal funds over a couple decades, at least, and the proceeds should be dedicated to a reserve fund for use only to pay off the national debt for the benefit of our children.

ANWR in Alaska, which could help produce billions in oil revenue, or more, with incredible tax revenues for the U.S., has been shut down by environmental forces that are also continuing their opposition to the Keystone XL Pipeline and its thousands of high-paying jobs and billions in oil revenues.

The Bundy travesty is the natural and probable result of the passage of laws (here the Endangered Species Act) in which Congress delegated its legislative (rule-making) authority to executive departments and agencies that have become riddled with environmental extremists whose actions and decisions can arbitrarily shut down lives and property.

We no longer have a separation of powers but a unification of powers in executive branch agencies, creating tyranny against our own citizens and their ability to work for themselves.

To prevent other "Bundy incidents," the Endangered Species Act should be amended to require that any species preservation plan be approved by Congress before becoming effective. That would restore power to the people as our Founders intended.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editor...#ixzz300FZ48Q4
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 08:38 AM   #127
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

You're the real joke, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, because each of those posts was predicated by one of your simpleminded questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

Another implicit insult and still off topic, Old-Twerp. So you needn't worry, Old-Twerp, your title of 'hypocrite' is very, very secure.
Old 04-26-2014, 08:48 AM   #128
JCM800
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

Well sometimes he'll throw in some nonsensical hyperlink to go along with his idiot rants.

So I was expecting that.

Maybe it's still yet to come.

Quote:
You're the real joke, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, because each of those posts was predicated by one of your simpleminded questions.
Never kid yourself IB ....you'll always be everyone's favorite joke around here.
Old 04-26-2014, 08:54 AM   #129
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well sometimes he'll throw in some nonsensical hyperlink to go along with his idiot rants.

So I was expecting that.

Maybe it's still yet to come.

Never kid yourself IB ....you'll always be everyone's favorite joke around here.
The *nonsensical hyperlink* is in the "quote box" ↑↑above↑↑, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout; it has your name on it, btw. *No kidding*, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout!
Old 04-26-2014, 09:21 AM   #130
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Free The American People And Land From Overregulation

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editor...act.htm?p=full

By LEWIS K. UHLER AND PETER FERRARA
Posted 04/25/2014 06:20 PM ET

Regardless of the outcome of the federal government's confrontation with Nevada citizen Cliven Bundy, some important lessons have already been learned.

We have seen our federal government (Bureau of Land Management) with arms and military vehicles confronting American citizens, not unlike Russian troops confronting Ukrainians, or Syrian troops facing off against rebels. It is scary.

We have seen a newly appointed director of the BLM, who used to work for Sen. Harry Reid, selectively enforce the "Endangered Species Act" regarding a species, the desert tortoise, never contemplated to be within the act's protection when passed in 1973 to protect the Bald Eagle. This is what precipitated the confrontation — not non-payment of grazing fees.

And yet Reid's son Rory, representing foreign solar power interests, won approval for a huge "field" of solar power panels that will interdict tortoise habitat more than Bundy's cattle.

This episode puts in clear perspective the commitment of the Obama administration to its environmental support base at the expense of average Americans, job creation (think Keystone Pipeline) and real energy source production vs. renewable energy production that has no chance of sustaining America, and is only a cover for crony capitalism (think Solyndra).

We continue to see, as a source of incredible friction between the federal government and the states, Washington's continued ownership of western lands. The feds own roughly 640 million acres of land, including 82% of Nevada, 68% of Alaska, 64% of Utah, 63% of Idaho, 61% of California, 49% of Wyoming and 48% of Oregon.

Yet, the feds own only 4% of the land east of the Mississippi, because in the early days of our nation, private land ownership and management was recognized as key to our nation's growth and success.

The Bundy family has operated a cattle ranch in Nevada for over 100 years. The government has been hounding the family for over a million dollars for cattle-grazing fees. The proper way to resolve that case is through lawyers making arguments and legal motions in court, not by sending armed military squadrons to the Bundy ranch to terrorize rural Americans.

These tactics show that the federal government under President Obama and Harry Reid is out of control.

Meanwhile, state legislators and government leaders from nine western states have demanded that Washington turn over to each of their states federal lands within those states. But that would only be a first step.

Only private, competitive markets can determine the most productive uses for current, federally owned lands. Only with private ownership in competitive markets can the people maximize freedom and prosperity in each state. Only with such private ownership can the sovereignty and self-government of all states be restored.

(The states are right that parks and monuments that remain in public lands can best be managed by the respective states.)

It is time to act in response to the Bundy incident. The federal government itself rates only a small fraction of current federally owned land as environmentally sensitive. The rest of the federal lands should be sold to the people through public auction.

Such auctions would raise tens of billions in new federal funds over a couple decades, at least, and the proceeds should be dedicated to a reserve fund for use only to pay off the national debt for the benefit of our children.

ANWR in Alaska, which could help produce billions in oil revenue, or more, with incredible tax revenues for the U.S., has been shut down by environmental forces that are also continuing their opposition to the Keystone XL Pipeline and its thousands of high-paying jobs and billions in oil revenues.

The Bundy travesty is the natural and probable result of the passage of laws (here the Endangered Species Act) in which Congress delegated its legislative (rule-making) authority to executive departments and agencies that have become riddled with environmental extremists whose actions and decisions can arbitrarily shut down lives and property.

We no longer have a separation of powers but a unification of powers in executive branch agencies, creating tyranny against our own citizens and their ability to work for themselves.

To prevent other "Bundy incidents," the Endangered Species Act should be amended to require that any species preservation plan be approved by Congress before becoming effective. That would restore power to the people as our Founders intended.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editor...#ixzz300FZ48Q4
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

Iffy Alert: if you haven't noticed the BLM has taken the deadbeat to court and he lost.

There are people in Texas (ranchers and farmers) concerned about a foreign government taking their land for the pipeline.

There are people ( ranchers and farmers) In Nebraska fighting the pipeline. You can't blame all the opposition on environmentalists .
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 10:11 AM   #131
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Far right extremist ?
I think that is exactly what this country needs. This government is corrupt, fraudulent and ripe with over reach. If you believe what we have here today is freedom, then you are a fool. It is an illusion of freedom, a mere glimpse of it.
It is so easy to call names and slam opposition. If you wish to believe all is well, then fine. I and a few others have both eyes open and are not led like sheep by the government to drink their Kool-Aid.
If one becomes conditioned by the state to like the taste, texture and smell of bullshit then you can call it chocolate pudding if you like. But there exist no government which while pissing on intelligent people can have them believe it is only raining !
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 10:30 AM   #132
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Iffy Alert: if you haven't noticed the BLM has taken the deadbeat to court and he lost.

There are people in Texas (ranchers and farmers) concerned about a foreign government taking their land for the pipeline.

There are people ( ranchers and farmers) In Nebraska fighting the pipeline. You can't blame all the opposition on environmentalists .
Of course he can. IB is never constrained by the chains of logic, intelligence, or rational thought.

PS: for IB when he reads this, please note, just as with my other posts I am DIRECTLY addressing the post I have quoted. Directly and rationally. THAT is why my posts are reasonable and on topic, while yours are delusional ravings. See the difference? You probably don't, but since I am kind and take pity on folks like you and your minion I keep trying to educate you even though it is probably not possible.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 10:32 AM   #133
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
Far right extremist ?
I think that is exactly what this country needs. This government is corrupt, fraudulent and ripe with over reach. If you believe what we have here today is freedom, then you are a fool. It is an illusion of freedom, a mere glimpse of it.
It is so easy to call names and slam opposition. If you wish to believe all is well, then fine. I and a few others have both eyes open and are not led like sheep by the government to drink their Kool-Aid.
If one becomes conditioned by the state to like the taste, texture and smell of bullshit then you can call it chocolate pudding if you like. But there exist no government which while pissing on intelligent people can have them believe it is only raining !
your ability to exist in this downtrodden country is simply amazing, how on earth do you do it ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 10:48 AM   #134
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
your ability to exist in this downtrodden country is simply amazing, how on earth do you do it ?
He's on lots of pain killers.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 10:51 AM   #135
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
He's on lots of pain killers.

Jim

opposed to you being "board" ?

ask an honest question and up jumps Jim, an idiot.
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women