Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163001
Yssup Rider60645
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48582
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42269
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36678
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2014, 11:36 AM   #16
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Nice the way you snuck in the comment about "criminals" lawyering up... but anyway...
The public sees these things for what they are..partisan politics..Rick will get out of it but who cares, he can't win the Presidency, time to join boards, think tanks, and advocacy groups and get rich.
The fucking dirtbag is already rich. Double dips the taxpayers for a retirement check and his full-time governor's check. Yep, that's right. The retard draws a retirement check from the taxpayers when he ain't retired. And, of course we pay millions of dollars for his security detail while he runs around the country pretending he can be POTUS....along with his criminal lawyers fees too. Shitbag.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 12:08 PM   #17
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Just as the Delay case was political; so is the Perry case.........Travis County is a cesspool of liberalism.....a little bit better than the Durham County, NC prosecutor's office, but not much.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 01:04 PM   #18
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I gather you assume Rick Perry would drop out as a candidate if indicted. Why would you think that? And you, you'll have to school me on how grand jury investigations and potential or actual criminal indictments "work to the GOP's advantage." I don't doubt that there are some people on this board that could make that argument with a straight face but it surprises me you're one of them.
Think a little deeper. You missed the other alternative.

Who says he has to drop out? If he is under indictment or even just investigation, he is "dead man walking". No one is going to vote for him in the primaries, except hard-core Texas boosters. The rest of the country won't touch him. He will do even worse than last time. He would be lucky to clear 5% of the primary vote.

So, the rest of the GOP breathes a sigh or relief that a not-to-bright frat boy backed by the usual evangelical clowns and oil company interests bites the dust.

If the objective is to beat the Democrats in 2016 with a competent candidate, taking Rick Perry out early and hard is an unalloyed good for the GOP.

Quote:
As for your opinions regarding the Walker and Christie investigations, I don't know that I agree or disagree. I suppose we'll find out. The point is that they are ongoing criminal investigations. You can pooh pooh it or minimize it as you see fit, I suppose. Dismissing such things as insignificant or meaningless in the run up to a presidential campaign and election strikes me as pretty short-sighted.
The Walker investigation is bullshit that will be dragged out by Democrats for a long as possible to make it SEEM like a scandal. But what is the penalty? A monetary fine? And explain what the "crime" is so that ordinary people can understand it and get outraged about it. Improper coordination? Two PACs talked to one another within a certain time period before and election and were too specific about their objectives?

Walker will disavow any knowledge of any wrongdoing and say that it a smear job by the same unions that lost to him TWICE in the original and recall elections.

And he will be right.

Quote:
And, are you implying that hardball politics or, to use the phrase you've borrowed from the RWW Clinton bashing machine "enemies lists and petty vendettas", has some similarity to a criminal grand jury investigation? I disagree.
I didn't borrow the phrase from anyone. It has been reported on in the newspapers that the Clintons maintain files on everyone that has helped or hindered them going back to at least the 1992 election. And apparently, no slight is too small. Dems who were neutral in 2008 primaries (Hillary vs. Obama) are just as hated as those who actively supported Obama. Perhpas you have heard the phrase "constant campaign" used with respect to the Clintons? That is a phrase used by Democrats, too.

And my point is that in every political party, there are people who like a politician who fights and they don't care if he/she fights dirty and breaks the rules. That is a separate issue from whether there is or is not a GJ investigation.

Some people will like Christie more JUST BECAUSE he closed the bridge (allegedly) and won't care about the GJ investigation.

So, unless the GJ can come up with solid evidence against Christie, he won't be hurt by it.

Which is why Democrats will attempt to prolong and delay the GJ investigation for as long as possible so that people are afraid to back Christie just in case he gets indicted. A similar scenario as the problem Perry faces, except that Christie is smarter and has a lot more GOP support outside of Texas.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 01:07 PM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
........Travis County is a cesspool of liberalism......
That's why the salamanders hangout there. Safe Haven.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 01:09 PM   #20
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
That's why the salamanders hangout there. Safe Haven.
So do the bats. Under the bridge. They only come out a night to drink your blood.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 01:11 PM   #21
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Shit, if a little legal trouble is all that it takes to stop a candidate, then Clinton would never have been elected.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 01:31 PM   #22
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by satexasguy View Post
Shit, if a little legal trouble is all that it takes to stop a candidate, then Clinton would never have been elected.

or Bush ... drunk driver
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 01:48 PM   #23
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
A Republican appeals court overturned the lower court's decision...

Umm... what the fuck is a "Republican appeals court"? Is that any appeals court that issues rulings that Assup doesn't like? When the same court issues a ruling Assup likes, does it cease to be "Republican"?

This is the way libtard Dimocrats think. This kind of thinking is precisely why the DOJ under Obama/Holder has been thoroughly politicized and corrupted. Don't even try to keep up a pretense that justice is blind or justice must not be partisan.

Right Assup?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 01:50 PM   #24
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Austin is the turd in the Texas Punchbowl.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 02:39 PM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
....to drink your blood.
You mean what's left after the Liberal-Leeches drain it ...
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 02:52 PM   #26
cindy69
BANNED

User ID: 237989

is this the coverup story
cindy69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 08:28 PM   #27
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

I'm sure she is a real good yard dog.

TRAVIS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY LEHMBERG'S BOOKING FOOTAGE KOKE FM 042113
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 09:34 PM   #28
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Umm... what the fuck is a "Republican appeals court"? Is that any appeals court that issues rulings that Assup doesn't like? When the same court issues a ruling Assup likes, does it cease to be "Republican"?

This is the way libtard Dimocrats think. This kind of thinking is precisely why the DOJ under Obama/Holder has been thoroughly politicized and corrupted. Don't even try to keep up a pretense that justice is blind or justice must not be partisan.

Right Assup?
Youre a fucking moron. In Texas, where this court is located, the Courts are all ELECTED in partisan elections.

It is a REPUBLICAN appeals court because its members are REPUBLICANS, who ran for office as REPUBLICANS. The REPUBLICAN majority of the residents of that judicial district elected them.

What would you call that, IBJunior?

Read the fuck up or shove the fuck off, moron.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 09:37 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
I'm sure she is a real good yard dog.

TRAVIS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY LEHMBERG'S BOOKING FOOTAGE KOKE FM 042113
You're too damned stupid to know that radio stations don't shoot video footage.

Aren't you, Slobbrin?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 09:47 PM   #30
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Ass Sucker... we can go on.

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women