Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41719
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36072
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2014, 05:41 AM   #16
Old Horn Dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

... or I could've subbed in for him, since I'm always offered Magnums & they're hilariously wrong for someone of as, ahem, modest proportions as myself. In this situation if someone can use only one kind, it's not your fault you're not a damn mind-reader.

In general I'm of two minds: normally the kind the provider uses is fine. But ON OCCASION I get a girl who uses something that feels like it's several inches thick. W/Magnums the problem isn't that it's too thick for me--sensation is fine. The ones in the yellow Trojan pack seem to be good, there's LifeStyles kind that one girl in particular uses that I find is pretty good, and I'm interested in finding out more about these ultra-thin ones that someone mentioned. Also I had a girl use something called "Skyns" or "Skynz" on me that felt pretty good.
Old Horn Dog is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 05:58 AM   #17
LA Man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

LL and MM with an assortment of brands do you reach in and use what comes out or use ones you prefer first then use the rest until another shipment comes in?
LA Man is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 11:39 AM   #18
Guest092416
Account Disabled

User ID: 164719
My ECCIE Reviews

LA Man, I cater to each individual.
Guest092416 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 03:39 PM   #19
Burlyswamprat
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

I'm going to have to agree with the consensus. This is on him. If he needs a certain brand, he should provide it. We shouldn't expect providers to be mind readers as well.
Burlyswamprat is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 04:00 PM   #20
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

No La, I look to size him up. and then If he is a Magnum kind of a guy, then I use those, if he is a regular guy with no Lg. size, I use those... But I keep a wide assortment for those who are picky....

I just like to order things I would need for my hobby on line, because it is cheaper, and it is much easier than burning gas to go buy some..

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 05:39 PM   #21
lanaughtyboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

I always bring my own. Plus things I might need.
lanaughtyboy is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 03:39 PM   #22
Jb61801
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

The ones that are too tight can definitely hinder sensation. That said, if you are so damn picky as to only want one particular kind, then as stated above, either you bring your own shit, or you make damn sure you request it before hand.
Jb61801 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 08:04 PM   #23
westcoast_greg
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

I'll take the blame, as I did via text with you Bunni. It definitely was my fault to not have my own condoms there with me.

To set the record straight however, it was never a thing about only being able to use one kind of condom. In fact, latex condoms in general were not provided for personal reasons, which is perfectly fine.

Initially, I thought since I didn't get full service, I should have gotten a partial refund. That's true. However, shortly thereafter, I did clear that up by saying you don't owe me any refund. I also said "no thanks" as to seeing me free of charge next time because I do believe it was partially my fault as well as the reasons I discussed with you privately.

Once again, there's no doubt, I was in the wrong. I did want to clear up those facts. Once again, it was not that I am only able to use one condom, I just can't use suffocating condoms. Furthermore, you only provide skin condoms. I apologize for any ill feelings you have towards me Bunni from this interaction. I did apologize to you privately and I hope things are resolved.
westcoast_greg is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 09:01 PM   #24
Guest092416
Account Disabled

User ID: 164719
My ECCIE Reviews

I think you learned a valuable lesson, westcoast_greg: BYOC!

Oh, and watch out for those nasty "Refund Gaps!"
Guest092416 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 01:13 AM   #25
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Is this a closeted NBA thread maybe............

Johnny Cockaran......if it don't fit.....she gets to quit.

I always bring my own. Providers sometimes are cheap with the condoms they use an or my frequency for switching them. Ill invest what I need to protect myself.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 06:30 AM   #26
sex instructor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunniIsBack View Post
They were not the brand the guy uses... He can ONLY use one specific brand.. My thinking is he should have brought them with him...
THIS
When I go to work I ALWAYS bring my own tools. Condoms, whips, chains, oils everything a guy needs to put in WORK!
sex instructor is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 12:23 PM   #27
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Sagami .002

Get the large size - even if you're average. They're made in Asia and tend to run small. I have no problem getting into these though.

They're ultra-thin, and made of polyurethane.

They transfer heat - INSTANTLY. You really don't know what you're missing until you try these.

I have never had one break - unless it broke when I put it on initially. They are thin and can roll on themselves and will break if you get too much in a hurry putting them on. But who cares if they break putting them on? Grab another.

Not cheap. About $16 bucks on Amazon for a pack of 12 ... but I think WELL worth it.

They make a WORLD of difference and seriously feel like you're wearing nothing. The polyurethane supposedly stronger than latex - it has no latex smell like those nasty Trojans do.
Arverni is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 05:00 AM   #28
Karrine_Kream
Luscious Brown Sugar

User ID: 133119
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That's a rough one...honestly I think he should have made you aware of it... 95% of the time I always have them...although I hate the smell of that yuki spermicide lol

Being low volume I've started to get the 3packs of everything. It's more expensive but works for me. Plus I won't have condoms all over the place (awkward)

It's a good way to keep up with what you have and need

I think it was an excuse though.
Karrine_Kream is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women