Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2014, 06:48 AM   #16
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I don't get it. Your explanation is too simple, too glib. There has to be more going on in the diseased liberal mind than just fear of Muslims...

Liberals froth at the mouth and fulminate about a "war on women" if anyone balks at paying for free contraceptives. Meanwhile, they remain silent about the grave atrocities perpetrated against women every day throughout the Muslim world - honor killings, genital mutilation, stonings and beheadings for adultery, etc. The same atrocities Ayaan Hirsi Ali has been bravely calling attention to.

In many parts of the Muslim world, women can't attend school or drive or vote or choose a husband or dress normally or go out in public without a male family member - but who cares? Certainly not our American liberal feminists. They're too busy fighting real oppression of women right here in the USA - you know, important stuff like stopping those awful Republicans from taking away our contraceptives.

Why is there such a huge MORAL BLIND SPOT in the liberal outrage meter? Are they really too afraid to speak out? Are they cowed by fear of Muslim barbarity? There has to be something more going on here. Maybe one of the libtards on this board can explain it. I can't.

Well said!!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 09:23 AM   #17
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't get it. Your explanation is too simple, too glib. There has to be more going on in the diseased liberal mind than just fear of Muslims...

Liberals froth at the mouth and fulminate about a "war on women" if anyone balks at paying for free contraceptives. Meanwhile, they remain silent about the grave atrocities perpetrated against women every day throughout the Muslim world - honor killings, genital mutilation, stonings and beheadings for adultery, etc. The same atrocities Ayaan Hirsi Ali has been bravely calling attention to.

In many parts of the Muslim world, women can't attend school or drive or vote or choose a husband or dress normally or go out in public without a male family member - but who cares? Certainly not our American liberal feminists. They're too busy fighting real oppression of women right here in the USA - you know, important stuff like stopping those awful Republicans from taking away our contraceptives.

Why is there such a huge MORAL BLIND SPOT in the liberal outrage meter? Are they really too afraid to speak out? Are they cowed by fear of Muslim barbarity? There has to be something more going on here. Maybe one of the libtards on this board can explain it. I can't.

Idiot
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 09:23 AM   #18
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Well said!!

Bigger Idiot
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 10:45 AM   #19
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Idiot
Quote:
Bigger Idiot

Such brilliant rejoinders, CBJellobrain! Are you inarticulately frothing at the mouth again?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 10:59 AM   #20
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Such brilliant rejoinders, CBJellobrain! Are you inarticulately frothing at the mouth again?

opposed to your yammering tough guy talk on a hooker board 10,000 miles away from the muslin world playing drama queen?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 11:45 AM   #21
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
opposed to your yammering tough guy talk on a hooker board 10,000 miles away from the muslin world playing drama queen?
You think it's "tough guy talk" to speak up when muzzies treat their women like breeding animals? You think it's "playing drama queen" to point out where the real "war on women" is being waged? You see no hypocrisy when American feminists fail to speak out about Muslim atrocities against women? Ayaan Hirsi Ali is a tough gal, not a tough guy. All Brandeis originally wanted to do was to recognize her courage in working to help women who are truly oppressed. But you and your fellow libtards are so craven and coddling to the oppressors that you won't let it happen. I gave you a chance to explain and all you can do is call me an idiot... I guess JL is right. You libtards are driven by simple cowardice, nothing more.
Old 04-10-2014, 11:52 AM   #22
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
You think it's "tough guy talk" to speak up when muzzies treat their women like breeding animals? You think it's "playing drama queen" to point out where the real "war on women" is being waged? Ayaan Hirsi Ali is a tough gal, not a tough guy. All Brandeis originally wanted to do was to recognize her courage in working to help women who are truly oppressed. But you and your fellow libtards are so craven and coddling to the oppressors that you won't let it happen. I gave you a chance to explain and all you can do is call me an idiot... I guess JL is right. You libtards are driven by simple cowardice, nothing more.

on a hooker board 10,000 miles away from the muslin world playing drama queen, no its not tough guy talk, its talk from a total IDIOT
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 12:05 PM   #23
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
on a hooker board 10,000 miles away from the muslin world playing drama queen, no its not tough guy talk, its talk from a total IDIOT
Last time I checked there were millions of Muslims living in the US, CBJerkoff. But if they are 10,000 miles away, why can't you and your fellow libtards show some backbone? Go ahead, speak up, don't feel intimidated, you're safe over here and protected by the First Amendment, remember? Or would you prefer to replace our Constitution with sharia law, CBJellyfish?
Old 04-10-2014, 12:13 PM   #24
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Last time I checked there were millions of Muslims living in the US, CBJerkoff. But if they are 10,000 miles away, why can't you and your fellow libtards show some backbone? Go ahead, speak up, don't feel intimidated, you're safe over here and protected by the First Amendment, remember? Or would you prefer to replace our Constitution with sharia law, CBJellyfish?
I believe you just bitch slapped him - sort of like a Muslim husband does to his wife when she speaks up out of turn!!!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 12:18 PM   #25
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Last time I checked there were millions of Muslims living in the US, CBJerkoff. But if they are 10,000 miles away, why can't you and your fellow libtards show some backbone? Go ahead, speak up, don't feel intimidated, you're safe over here and protected by the First Amendment, remember? Or would you prefer to replace our Constitution with sharia law, CBJellofish?

last time I checked you failed to mention the US, in fact (I'll quote you)

perpetrated against women every day throughout the Muslim world - honor killings, genital mutilation, stonings and beheadings for adultery, etc ( post # 11)

please be so kind and remind everyone how talking trash about democrats that cower from fear on a hooker board requires BACKBONE and can, or will change the muslim culture that's been abusing women for over a thousand or more years
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 12:52 PM   #26
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
last time I checked you failed to mention the US, in fact (I'll quote you)

perpetrated against women every day throughout the Muslim world - honor killings, genital mutilation, stonings and beheadings for adultery, etc ( post # 11)

please be so kind and remind everyone how talking trash about democrats that cower from fear on a hooker board requires BACKBONE and can, or will change the muslim culture that's been abusing women for over a thousand or more years
You didn't know there are Muslims living right here in the US? Glad to help you learn something new today. Don't let this have a chilling effect on your future incoherent postings.

So you shrug off muslim abuse of women since it's been going on for years? Did you say the same thing about apartheid in South Africa? Ayaan Hirsi Ali could be the Nelson Mendela of Muslim women if you libtards would let her. What ever happened to hope and change? Did you tell all the Muslim women - no hope and change for you, just STFU and suffer in silence for another thousand years?

Old 04-10-2014, 01:02 PM   #27
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
I believe you just bitch slapped him - sort of like a Muslim husband does to his wife when she speaks up out of turn!!!
Yeah, but the difference is I don't treat CBJizzface like my personal piece of property. I like to share. It's your thread, JL, go ahead and slap away!!!
Old 04-10-2014, 01:04 PM   #28
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
You didn't know there are Muslims living right here in the US? Glad to help you learn something new today. Don't let this have a chilling effect on your future incoherent postings.

So you shrug off muslim abuse of women since it's been going on for years? Did you say the same thing about apartheid in South Africa? Ayaan Hirsi Ali could be the Nelson Mendela of Muslim women if you libtards would let her. What ever happened to hope and change? Did you tell all the Muslim women - no hope and change for you, just STFU and suffer in silence for another thousand years?

you didn't reference the US, (post #11)

keep trying
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 07:07 PM   #29
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevepar View Post
j.l....
I am becoming more and more convinced that your initials stand for jewish liability....
He's not Jewish nor is he a Lawyer. He's just fucking with ya, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 10:01 PM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

What Brandeis did is bizarre. I've often wondered how liberals could remain silent about actions like these. Now I know.

This woman is brave. Brandeis isn't worthy of her presence.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women