Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41552
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2014, 10:10 AM   #46
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I guess the Tea Party will have to rescue the GOP. McCain and Romney were squishy moderates and their actions since the elections have proven that.

you blithering IDIOT
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:10 AM   #47
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Yes and I said that they were squishy moderates. Or maybe you didn't catch that.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:12 AM   #48
CJ7
Valued Poster

you blithering IDIOT
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:13 AM   #49
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I guess Hillary is not that important to you as this post was about her and you've gone off on some tangent. Damn it CJ! The woman needs your support and approval after what happened in 2008. You let her down, you betrayed her, you bent her over the sofa and fucked her (OMG! What an image!. CJ and Hillary!)
Old 04-07-2014, 10:30 AM   #50
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
I guess Hillary is not that important to you as this post was about her and you've gone off on some tangent. Damn it CJ! The woman needs your support and approval after what happened in 2008. You let her down, you betrayed her, you bent her over the sofa and fucked her (OMG! What an image!. CJ and Hillary!)

you blithering IDIOT
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 12:51 AM   #51
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Isn't that cute? CJ discovered a new word.
Old 04-08-2014, 06:42 PM   #52
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
How about those laws that dems support like free speech (not political correctness), free will (being opposed to gay marriage like Obama 2009), and just freedom in general (Obamacare)?

Under democratic regimes people have lost their freedom (the film maker that Obama said was responsible for Benghazi), their income (bakers and CEOs of software companies), and their lives (Miriam Carey) at the hands of an oppressive government.

Now you can take exception to the above but a smart person would give us examples of where it occurred under GOP regimes instead going all snark. Good luck with that. Oh, if it occurred in California then it was under a democratic regime even if Bush was President. It has to be a local response.

I just heard that Filthy Filner was out of the joint. Had a couple of nice tats.
Who said I take exception to the above? But I am capable of seeing it from both sides, unlike most. For example, under George Bush people lost their freedom under the Patriot Act. Definition of "income" is too vague to debate, but plenty lost jobs and income under Bush, especially in the end. And plenty of people lost their lives in the wars Bush started.

Personally I think Bush and Obama are equally despicable and Hillary will be just as bad. But as a capitalist first and foremost, gotta go with a dem in '16 unless the repubs run some one who is not a bible thumper (not holding my breath on that one though).
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 06:58 PM   #53
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
I guess Hillary is not that important to you as this post was about her and you've gone off on some tangent.. CDamn it CJ! The woman needs your support and approval after what happened in 2008. You let her down, you betrayed her, you bent her over the sofa and fucked her (OMG! What an image!. CJ and Hillary!)
If Hillary can't count on CBJ7 and WTF she can't count on the nomination. Better get your Austin Reach around Crew in line bigkotex...or in circle rather.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:24 PM   #54
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
Personally I think Bush and Obama are equally despicable and Hillary will be just as bad. But as a capitalist first and foremost, gotta go with a dem in '16 unless the repubs run some one who is not a bible thumper (not holding my breath on that one though).
If Hillary is just as despicable as W and Obama, and the Republican candidate in 2016 will be even worse, why vote for either of them? We have to break out of the mentality that only Republicans or Democrats can be elected. Otherwise, there is no hope.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 11:20 PM   #55
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I think we should all stand with COG and draft Archie Bunker. After all, he's got the right name.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 01:13 AM   #56
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I'm seeing fractures in the democratic front.
Old 04-09-2014, 01:38 AM   #57
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I'm seeing fractures in the democratic front.
Sooooo? I'm seeing a completely broken dam in the Republicant front.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 06:15 AM   #58
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
If Hillary is just as despicable as W and Obama, and the Republican candidate in 2016 will be even worse, why vote for either of them? We have to break out of the mentality that only Republicans or Democrats can be elected. Otherwise, there is no hope.
COG - you are right, there is no hope at the present. I think we should give your people their land back and restart the whole nation, in exchange for Texas Independence.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 06:37 AM   #59
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I want someone that will protect my investments, we can debate ideology all day long and we would probably agree on most issues as I am somewhat of a libertarian, but at the end of the day I am going to financially support the candidate that I have the most to gain, financially. I figured out a long time ago if you have enough money, you can buy your way out of and dem or repub led law.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 07:02 AM   #60
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

you know liberalism has failed when there is such enthusiastic thirst for Hillary among the dems
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women