Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60576
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2014, 07:22 PM   #16
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Whatever is needed to make sure the lady is where she needs to be at the time she needs to be there. I have no problem with a booking assistant as long as the information is handled properly, effectively, and without bullshit.

The issue I have seen with some ladies who go this route is they chose the wrong person to handle the information, and this person is either rude, not prompt themselves, and/or mishandles information.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 01:30 AM   #17
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiator69 View Post
Well obviously you are going to get supporters for both. I for one will not even contact a lady that does not do her own bookings. 3rd party involvement is a deal breaker for me. Besides, most of those ladies are higher as now they have the added expense of paying her assistant.
way to shed light on 2 reasons NOT to get an assistant to book

1 men don't want a 3rd party knowing what's going on(not even the operator when you cancel your BANG BROS PRESENTS "NURSING HOME SLUTS" subscription)--result drives men away

2 the assistant will raise your price you charge--result: drives men away
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 07:58 AM   #18
Topgun007
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

The booking process is an opportunity for me to see if i can gain traction or repour with the provider I want to see before I see her. I am already attracted to her pics, read her reviews and have made the decision to set an appointment.

During the appointment setting process you can find out if she has a good sense of humor, her demeanor, positive energy, and a little bit about her sexuality. So I would choose not to go through an assistant.
Topgun007 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 09:22 AM   #19
Guest030817
Account Disabled

User ID: 43896
My ECCIE Reviews

Great points. Thanks again.

Arianna
Guest030817 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 10:13 AM   #20
algrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsontedt84 View Post
I don't mind waiting on a woman.
Especially if I've seen her before. I try to schedule in advance and if I'm set on seeing the lady, no sense in trying to book with someone who may respond more quickly.

Saying that, some hobbyists book with multiple providers in the hopes they can have a plan b or even c for the case of a and/or b falling through.
algrace is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 10:15 AM   #21
algrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiffy008 View Post
So, Pimps, Management, SO, Bankers, Security Team, BF, and others to many to mention at this time.
They aren't the ones that post ads or take your call's. "some even hold the cash for the Provider".

I know a few Providers that use assistants, and have them close by.
they help with everything, run errands, get food, pay bills, book hotels, and the might drive them to locations, everything.
After you retire and have all sorts of free time, you may aspire to volunteer for a gig like that, I suppose.
algrace is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 10:54 AM   #22
US Jordan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7933
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry I would have to say I prefer communication
US Jordan is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 01:47 PM   #23
love2fishfork
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Nothing worse than setting an appointment, and having someone respond: "Hi babe. Really looking forward to seeing you Hun!"

Only to find out it's some male booking assistant!
love2fishfork is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 04:26 PM   #24
OLindsay
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118394
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

I got rid of mine along time ago when she started being rude to my clients over the phone, I am not rude to my clients and she damn well wasn't gonna be like that to them and get away with it, so when I started hearing from my clients that she was being rude thats when I let her go, Im so glad my clients told me before I lost them from her.
OLindsay is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 05:31 PM   #25
Guest080914
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari816 View Post
Your thoughts? Ladies too!

Would you prefer receive a prompt response from an assistant.... or would you rather wait, possibly days to hear back from a companion who is having difficulty with the competing priorities in her life and needs the help to be efficient?

If it was a matter of an encounter or missed encounter, would you prefer a response and potential appt. or to just wait it out?

Professionalism and balance are very important to me. Family is my first priority and increasingly takes up more of my time. Touring, advertising, marketing, screening and scheduling only take my time away from what I really enjoy about the hobby which is spending time with you!

I have found myself apologizing over again due to taking family time off and not being able to answer online communication in a prompt and timely manner, particularly when traveling. I am not meeting my own standards of professionalism and communication, and it is not due to volume.

So, back to the main question.....would you prefer a delayed response or a quick one for things such as screening, scheduling and confirmation?

What about auto-responses? Is that a preference? I have found updating the calendar on my website usually doesn't work...for some reason guys hate looking at calendars

I am genuinely looking for input as I need to know what is efficient and best meets overall needs.

Thanks in advance for your input!
Nah you do not need an assistant, well unless she is with you at the time of appointment As for men not looking at calendars? Well you might consider an Ari 2014 photo spread
Guest080914 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 12:12 PM   #26
lawrencegent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I like the idea of an auto responder that way the guy knows the email was received and not left to wonder. I like the calenders but notice most of the girls websites that have calenders are not filled in or they are out of date. Would be nice if a client you have seen before could log into a members only section of a website and simply reserve their date and time instantly online, maybe even pay by credit card at the same time. The only downside I see to this is the calender would have to be updated very regularly as real life situations pop up that need to be dealt with the calender would need to b updated if unexpectedly taking time off etc.
Lots of details but I think any way you can automate some of the process will free up time for you to focus on the things that require your personal attention. I contact providers by email, text or PM so wouldn't know whether I was communicating with an assistant or not. It is great to get personal flirty replies from providers but just important is knowing everything is set and booked.
lawrencegent is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women