Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48600
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42391
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2014, 09:51 PM   #31
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Hell you never know they may protest at his funeral just to send him on the way.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:09 PM   #32
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiffy008 View Post
His daughter is the only one that carries on in his cause, which no one can figure out.
She will sue anyone and everyone that gets in their way.
His son doesn't want anything to do with the church or his dad.
I remember a story about the church wanting to come to FL to protest a young army soldier that was killed in combat. FL said come on down, but we will not protect you or anyone in your group. For some reason they didn't make the trip.
The patriot guard is very strong in FL, and with the CC there, I'm sure weapons would be a plenty. Might had been some accidental discharges of weapons in their direction.
oh, there is a number to call? at what office? CSI?

Who exactly do you call to tell that you want to come down and tell and hurt mourning family at their child's funeral?
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 09:36 AM   #33
Stiffy008
BANNED

Encounters: 3

They have to file a protest or group gathering and get a permit.
They have to call the county or city office.
Yes they will also Sue the city if they don't get or give them a permit.
and if the city puts up a barricade to block them from site, they will Sue.
if you set up a protest on the other side of the street, they will Sue.
because they write in their permit they want a two mile gap from other groups that might be in the area. or they will SUE...

It was all over the news and a ton of people were pissed in FL.
It was a really big deal, he was just out of high school and lived in a very small town.
The Vet's came out in force, and there were a lot of people.
Stiffy008 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 09:42 AM   #34
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
They have to file a protest or group gathering and get a permit.
They have to call the county or city office.
Yes they will also Sue the city if they don't get or give them a permit.
and if the city puts up a barricade to block them from site, they will Sue.
if you set up a protest on the other side of the street, they will Sue.
because they write in their permit they want a two mile gap from other groups that might be in the area. or they will SUE...

It was all over the news and a ton of people were pissed in FL.
It was a really big deal, he was just out of high school and lived in a very small town.
The Vet's came out in force, and there were a lot of people.
thanks, I had no idea

well what would jebus say?
I guess the thing to do is do the same filing/calling for the buffer in a permit for a funeral, why wouldnt that work?
Old 03-21-2014, 10:08 AM   #35
Stiffy008
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Because no one thinks this Group will bother them, so it's not on their mind to get a permit.
I guess it's cheap to get or file for a permit.
I don't think they will be around much longer the church will slowly disband.
and fade away.
Stiffy008 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 04:17 PM   #36
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

"His daughter is the only one that carries on in his cause, which no one can figure out."

You should inform the Capital Journal that their reporting has been wildly inaccurate. And here I thought that a non blood relative named Drain had superceded Shirley Phelps in a power struggle. They must have made that part up.
lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 09:40 PM   #37
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 01:24 AM   #38
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Because no one thinks this Group will bother them, so it's not on their mind to get a permit.
I guess it's cheap to get or file for a permit.
I don't think they will be around much longer the church will slowly disband.
and fade away.
yeah, the "it won't happen to me!" is an idea a lot of people who buy below sea level ocean front property have. had.

that why you buy insurance,get a pre-nup, (even if you own nothing much.) why you wear a seatbelt,condom..sheesh
Old 03-22-2014, 05:39 AM   #39
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

They were protesting in KC yesterday and are going to again today. Fred was not in attendance.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 02:58 PM   #40
Urban Dahlia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 206005
My ECCIE Reviews

Phelps' family said they are not going to have a funeral for him. What they don't realize is that most of the LGBT and Military they tortured/hurt are not planning to protest his funeral. Talk about "turn the other cheek". Those are some Strong and Good people!

Phelps chose his path in Life, which unfortunately was one filled with Hate and Exclusion. What a sad and lonely existence he must have experienced throughout all the years of his Life. A very unhappy and discontent man hidden deep inside that no person was ever allowed to expose. Watch the documentary on Netflix or Hulu. He is truly a product of how abuse alters a person for life. He just chose the Dark Side. The rest, we chose the Light.

What would you do if we all died today, went to Heaven and then realized that Phelps had made it there too? Something to chew on.

Who are we to judge him; damning him to hell? We are not God. We just need to focus on trying to Love the "unlovable". God will take it from there...
Urban Dahlia is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 12:04 AM   #41
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dahlia View Post
Phelps' family said they are not going to have a funeral for him. What they don't realize is that most of the LGBT and Military they tortured/hurt are not planning to protest his funeral. Talk about "turn the other cheek". Those are some Strong and Good people!

Phelps chose his path in Life, which unfortunately was one filled with Hate and Exclusion. What a sad and lonely existence he must have experienced throughout all the years of his Life. A very unhappy and discontent man hidden deep inside that no person was ever allowed to expose. Watch the documentary on Netflix or Hulu. He is truly a product of how abuse alters a person for life. He just chose the Dark Side. The rest, we chose the Light.

What would you do if we all died today, went to Heaven and then realized that Phelps had made it there too? Something to chew on.

Who are we to judge him; damning him to hell? We are not God. We just need to focus on trying to Love the "unlovable". God will take it from there...
if phelps was in heavan,then I'd expect he asked to be forgiven. etc
we have all done bad things, God gave us free will, etc, so we are Pelp's his brothers/fellow humans who have developed a code of what is and what is not socially acceptable, I have no issues laying judgement on anyone, as they can lay judgement/their opinion on me.
God never told me jack about "rules/laws/heavan" its just a big game of telephone,

To think there is a heaven, well,that's just silly, see my above post for thoughts on that.
Old 03-24-2014, 12:39 AM   #42
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30
Default I know I should play it safe

and stay on the PC bandwagon, but I must say , the label ' agent provocateur' comes to mind.

Along with ' cui bono'.
Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 08:02 PM   #43
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
if phelps was in heavan,then I'd expect he asked to be forgiven. etc
we have all done bad things, God gave us free will, etc, so we are Pelp's his brothers/fellow humans who have developed a code of what is and what is not socially acceptable, I have no issues laying judgement on anyone, as they can lay judgement/their opinion on me.
God never told me jack about "rules/laws/heavan" its just a big game of telephone,

To think there is a heaven, well,that's just silly, see my above post for thoughts on that.
How come Atheists who get all but hurt and jump on a soapbox anytime the topic of religion comes to mind, who scream about people pushing their religious views on them and who poke fun at and ridicual those who have a different belief then themselves have no problem discussing and pushing their religious beliefs on others. Yes Atheism is a religion. Seems like an uncontrolled ego and arrogance. Its funny no one on this board ever makes fun of or speaks bad about Atheists, seems like they just let them live their lives. So who is pushing their religion on whom,.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 08:25 PM   #44
KCJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wug0am22pGE
KCJoe is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 03:26 AM   #45
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
How come Atheists who get all but hurt and jump on a soapbox anytime the topic of religion comes to mind, who scream about people pushing their religious views on them and who poke fun at and ridicual those who have a different belief then themselves have no problem discussing and pushing their religious beliefs on others. Yes Atheism is a religion. Seems like an uncontrolled ego and arrogance. Its funny no one on this board ever makes fun of or speaks bad about Atheists, seems like they just let them live their lives. So who is pushing their religion on whom,.
huh? Way to be passive/aggressive. are you calling me an Atheist? or saying I am pushing my logic on others?

I wasnt pushing anything on anyone,I was answering Urban Dahlia's question

Glad your reading comp is up to speed

oh, and I am definitely not an atheist

Atheism
is, in a broad sense, the rejection of belief in the existence of deities. In a narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities.
that's is not me, at all,

I'm smarter than that, (as universals are usually wrong)
I'm an agnostic. I simply don't know there is or isnt a god(s)

I am also a believer in things you can prove.

I have a rock, it is magical, It keeps away tigers. I know it's working since i see no tigers around.
Homer: Not a bear in sight. The Bear Patrol must be working like a charm.
Lisa: That’s specious reasoning, Dad.
Homer: Thank you, dear.
Lisa: By your logic I could claim that this rock keeps tigers away.
Homer: Oh, how does it work?
Lisa: It doesn’t work.
Homer: Uh-huh.
Lisa: It’s just a stupid rock.
Homer: Uh-huh.
Lisa: But I don’t see any tigers around, do you?
[Homer thinks of this, then pulls out some money]
Homer: Lisa, I want to buy your rock.
[Lisa refuses at first, then takes the exchange]
http://www.getelastic.com/lisa-simps...ply-causation/

If someone could prove there is a god, a heaven or anything else, sure, let me have it. Until then I have milk in my fridge, I don't drink it, lots of science based reasons on that one, but I have it.

I do have keep milk in my fridge, but sure fill me in with this evidence you have, or why we dont sentence people to jail based on faith(absences of evidence)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk6ILZAaAMI

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women