Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42480
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2014, 01:55 PM   #76
OMGitsHuge
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Here is a post with step by step instructions posted by a provider on another board I'm a member of. It should be required reading.

***DISCLAIMER*** THIS POST IS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND ANYONE, THIS IS A POV OF WHAT GOES THROUGH A PROVIDERS MIND WHEN CLIENTS REFUSE TO WASH THEIR ASS CRACKS AND PENIS HEADS***

Imagine being a provider, you have taken hours to get ready, cleaned yourself from head to toe, put on heels, lingerie, she may have douched her who ha and her back door (enema), took and bath and a shower, brushed, flossed, mouth-washed...had her brows trimmed, nails done, feet done, waxed her who ha, spent forever doing her hair and make up....the knock at the door happens....client walks in still in his work clothes....she shows him the bathroom...he goes in drops the donation...comes right back out....she offers him a shower..he refuses and takes off his suit...and wants to play? The first thing we think is: I know he works at ***** from 8-5 it is 6pm? Oh dear God help me.

Most ladies who do incall have stacks of male hygiene items that have no smell to them. What is the purpose of refusing to take a shower and properly wash the ass crack? I have had clients come from work and refuse to bathe or let me bathe them...I have learned to ask them to leave. I can't take it. It's just common courtesy, I am not a human toilet. My nose is very sensitive, as are most womens noses....we can smell an unwashed ass with poo in it.

It's not all men, and its not the majority of hobbyist....THANK GOD! but the few who don't care to wash properly ruin it for ladies when we are all worked up, hot, and horny and we WANT TO allow our brains to release and be present for the session. Other than that its like having an out of body experience. the only thing going through our minds ismg this is a two hour....and I have to smell this shit for the next 120 minutes of my life. It is a sad day when we have shared notes on how to put Vicks up our noses to not smell clients bo.

We are talking about men who just cannot bring themselves to

1. purchase soap

2. get a white face towel

3. turn on the shower

4. get in the shower

5. wet the face towel

6. keep turning around in the shower until their entire body is wet...including your ass crack and penis.

7. put the bar of soap in the face towel

8. rub the bar and the towel together under the running warm shower..until you have worked up a sudsy lather.

9. turn around so the shower water is hitting their back

10. position the wet soapy face towel towards their ass crack

11. part their ass cheeks

12. srub...REALLY SCRUB from the back of their balls to the end of the top of their ass crack

13. take a look at the WHITE face towel if there are ANY other colors on the towel except white...RINSE THE TOWEL......and please repeat steps numbered 5-12 until the WHITE face towel comes back white.

(to maintain great ass crack and head hygiene BUY SOME BABY WIPES AND USE THEM EVERY TIME YOU GO TO THE HEAD)

If you are not circumcised please for the love of the hobby..pull back your foreskin and clean your love pole. Many ladies will refuse to see a man who is uncircumcised, bc the white cheesy looking stuff is CAUSE TO PUKE, major holding our hair over the throne and puking up the contents of our guts. I cannot and will not kiss that, put it in my mouth, I don't want to touch it with or without a condom.

No one is going to love you any less if you learn how to scrub the shit (literally) from betwixt your ass cheeks and penis'. No one will avoid seeing you if you spend 15 minutes in the shower prior to a session. I don't even count shower time out of appointment time. Coming straight from work, and refusing to shower for a session is GROSS. I can pretty much promise you it will immediately put a damper on your session. Most providers have had to deal with massive skid marks and it is G-R-O-S-S.

I cannot imagine any hobbyist would want to put his face down on a lady who is NOT squeaky clean...you head south and smell the essence of her lunch? That's just gross. Yet as providers we go through this DAILY. I have been in hella nice hotels and have had to change rooms bc a client sat his nasty ass down on my clean white sheets and left his double wide skid marks. If I did that I would be out of business. I have had clients destroy my own personal sheets doing the same thing. Which is why I bathe all my clients MYSELF.

I don't care if you have an office job...your nuts and ass crack are marinating in normal human odors...along with traces of toilet paper and feces.....and the white stuff that pools under the foreskin? Who wants to have their face near balls that smell like shit? Who wants to worship a cock with I have no clue what that stuff is...on it?

Nothing says: I want to play more than a person who has taken the time to really take care of their personal hygiene.

I don't think any provider would have a problem helping a hobbyist properly clean his ass/penis...when we decide to see you...we want to have fun too...and we cannot do that if we are turned off by bad bathing habits.
OMGitsHuge is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 02:13 PM   #77
Bonferroni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 105

I guess the YMMV also applies to the hobbyists as well. Unfortunately, tracks left on the bed spread is now considered as part of that mileage.
  1. I am so relieved that I have not recently reviewed Daphne. Would hate to have any type of association with this
  2. But would love to see Daphne... will wait until the 'shit' settles though
  3. My compulsive practice of removing the bed spreads when staying at a hotel has now been thoroughly, totally and absolutely justified
Bonferroni is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 03:01 PM   #78
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I took a shower one time.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 03:58 PM   #79
EROS725
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

My compulsive practice of removing the bed spreads when staying at a hotel has now been thoroughly, totally and absolutely justified.

Daphne changed hers out, btw thank you very much, after "The Incident". Just think of all the times the bed spreads/comforters do not get changed out.

Your naked ass is now sitting where his naked ass was.

I think I will start bringing my own sheets and blankets when I travel.
EROS725 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 09:39 PM   #80
Remote
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I just steam clean my ass, nut sack and truck before I go for to session. Never have a problem with being clean.
Remote is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 09:56 PM   #81
Munk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Fuck it… Just call them all out Daphne.
Munk is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 10:35 PM   #82
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
I have to disagree. Many providers I have seen not only do not have good hygiene, but also are not on time and also want you gone before a minute passes the hour you were scheduled so she can get back to watching that movie I interrupted for a session.

Given that all amenities are provided, taking a shower and rinsing your mouth with mouthwash is fine when you get to the incall, even if a guy feels or knows he is clean to put a provider at ease in that regard. Unless shower fun is involved, the question then would be since we have to have at least 10 minutes to greet, get undressed, take a shower and dry off, would that time be OTC? for 95% of the providers that answer is a resounding NO.

Then, with the time it takes to clean up and get dressed after the session, which may be another 10 minutes, that would make the actual time you spent doing BCD activities at approximately 30 minutes, but you paid for an hour. Most providers will say, "well you are paying for my time"....BULLSHIT! If that were the case, then why is it an upcharge for Greek? MSOG? ect. IMO, the donation that a guy pays for an hour of BCD time, which, by the way, the provider sets her own rate, should be just that.

Taking a shower before/after a session and any idle chatting before/after the session should be OTC, unless BCD activities take place in the shower as well. If a provider is that anal about watching that clock, then a hobbyist should be as well about getting his full time he paid for.

I agree with Sleepy363. Been there with those types of providers.

I have never arrived to a provider's incall without proper hygiene tactics taken before I arrive reason being is because I like to be clean anyway, but also the session SHOULD be favorable to be better because of that fact. I have had sessions with providers who have smoker's breath and when you kiss them, it is like licking a used ashtray. I damn sure will not go near a pussy with a rank tuna smell.

Sometimes it makes you wonder if providers do that because they are just not clean, or maybe it is because they do not care and since they are getting paid the same donation regardless of how the session goes, why bother?
If you are seeing a provider who stinks, LEAVE! Find another. I myself and most of the other quality ladies would NEVER let a client in unless we are freshly bathed, dressed up sexy and have done our hair and makeup. If that's not the case for you, you are seeing the wrong kind of provider who is less than smart. I am always fresh and clean.

And I can't speak for other providers but of course your shower time never counts towards the hour. I don't watch the clock anyway, I don't book back to back so there is always extra time built in for us. There is a difference between those that just want your money and don't care if you are satisfied with the session, and those of us who take pride in excellent service and want you to come back. If you are clean and respectful. The good providers are in this because they love it and they love making a man happy and giving a mind blowing experience, and they also experience pleasure in the encounters. Maybe the clients who keep experiencing bad service and stinky service need to do more research and raise their expectations.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 11:03 PM   #83
Phantomn
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

This....this is hilarious!
Phantomn is online now   Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:03 AM   #84
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Agreed, I do love this thread! )

But no, don't call him out. That would be very very bad. I'm pretty sure the poor guy got the message by now. This is where references come in handy: "great guy, but make sure he showers well before the fun starts."
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 01:46 AM   #85
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Agreed, I do love this thread! )

But no, don't call him out. That would be very very bad.

I'm pretty sure the poor guy got the message by now.
I disagree.

A sad truth about this hobby is that for the ones committing this offense, this thread should be tattooed on their forehead because they'd never read this in the first place or if they did, they'd never get it that it is directed at them.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:40 AM   #86
modus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

This is another reason i stay at hotels that wash their comforters.
modus is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 08:10 AM   #87
Bob the Nailer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by EROS725 View Post
that foregoing the washing of the ass is a worse breach of etiquette than when Schwartz skipped the triple dare and went right for the triple dog dare. IMHO
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!
Damn Straight. Back in the A*#D days, that was the first thing I learned reading before FINALLY jumping in. TCB somewhere else and ALWAYS shower. Everybody knows guys can't keep their ass clean for more than 10 minutes, so DUH.....Shower. Every. Time.

Sorry you had such poorly trained clients. I'm clean clean squeaky clean!!
Bob the Nailer is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:40 PM   #88
MobyDick100
Account Disabled

Encounters: 64

I'm squeaky clean upon arrival but would take a shower if offered. Being almost OCD with the frequent use of soap, I don't relish the thought of exposing my genitals to more soap in fear of a rash, but I will to alleviate the fears of a provider.

Perhaps an alternative would be a sniff test from the provider, or I could do a finger poke and taste test on myself to reassure that I was clean. Now that would be a shit load of confidence, or should I say shitless load, lol.
MobyDick100 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:43 PM   #89
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Ya moby but I like your little thing that you do to keep it fresh
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 01:20 PM   #90
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG - perfect timing for me to find this on the internet. The youtube song will get stuck in your head.

https://www.getshittens.com/

Attachment 297844
~Ze~ is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women