Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36916
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2014, 08:31 AM   #16
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would like to know who it is too. I can`t stand when people play around and waste my time! I expect the same respect I give others You can post his info in the provider lounge.
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 08:41 AM   #17
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorde reign View Post
I won't believe till I see it. Roflmao Same with me
They won't do it for fear it will be abused and a user will delete their account, sneak back in with a new acct/username. It happens daily now so no real news if it would happen again if this was implemented How will you defend yourself if a provider or a hobbyist writes a name out of spite? Prove the facts. Now granted the hobbyist has the uphill battle since the hooker can call in her minions of bitch boy white knights
The only proof will be a text or email for setting an appointment and most ladies don't do texting. And the rules against posting proof on the forum in the way of texts and emails would have to be relaxed to do this also
How will anyone PROVE they didn't call or show? Honestly as of now we take their word for it. When the hooker comes on with some outlandish story to refute the claim then we know who is in the right more clearly. Especially if she has her minions of bitch boy white knights run in to defend her and her story.
Don't get me wrong, some people may write a text or email days later stating they lost their cell phone, battery went down, couldn't text you because their cell wouldn't get a signal in a area while driving, laptop disfunction, didn't confirm but was talking back and forth, misunderstanding, etc. Shit happens either way. Just basic communication to the fact of what went astray would help avoid this whole mess in the first place
Implement an area with stiff guidelines and you will have something.
etc. You write them as a NCNS without their explanations then it can get ugly.
In all fairness I believe each side should be able to publicly write a NCNS report where all parties can see. If the party in question who NCNS'ed wants to write a rebuttal then have at it. But to keep it fair allow only the two parties effected by the report to reply on it. This can be done by locking the thread to moderator review status and only the mods can approve a post to be posted to said thread. This will keep the annoyance of mindless white knights and other hookers off of it so the two directly effected by the NCNS can hash out their differences yet allow the rest of the board to see it transpire.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 08:44 AM   #18
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
In all fairness I believe each side should be able to publicly write a NCNS report where all parties can see. If the party in question who NCNS'ed wants to write a rebuttal then have at it. But to keep it fair allow only the two parties effected by the report to reply on it. This can be done by locking the thread to moderator review status and only the mods can approve a post to be posted to said thread. This will keep the annoyance of mindless white knights and other hookers off of it so the two directly effected by the NCNS can hash out their differences yet allow the rest of the board to see it transpire.
I agree, Because nothing is more annoying than a NCNS, I think its very rude and unprofessional. I rarely will give someone an opportunity to do it again, I just find them hard to take seriously after they pull a stunt like that.
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 11:46 AM   #19
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

A NCNS report is just like a review. Some people have enough credibility that you can safely assume they're telling the truth based on who they've seen in the past and their online persona.
Hogfan69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 12:43 PM   #20
Flyboy182
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Sadly, some assholes will leverage anything they can on a girl and the threat to write a NCNS unless favors or discounts are granted is probably possible. It doesn't make me feel good that girls appreciate someone that won't dicker on rates, doesn't try to go BB, and respects the boundaries that are clearly set. My schedule sucks and I try not to schedule much in advance due to that....meaning there are some that I'd just be lucky to see....but for damn sure if something happens I'd make a point to call and would expect the same. Life does come first, but nobody likes having their time totally disrespected. Nobody.
Flyboy182 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 01:21 PM   #21
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy182 View Post
Sadly, some assholes will leverage anything they can on a girl and the threat to write a NCNS unless favors or discounts are granted is probably possible. It doesn't make me feel good that girls appreciate someone that won't dicker on rates, doesn't try to go BB, and respects the boundaries that are clearly set. My schedule sucks and I try not to schedule much in advance due to that....meaning there are some that I'd just be lucky to see....but for damn sure if something happens I'd make a point to call and would expect the same. Life does come first, but nobody likes having their time totally disrespected. Nobody.
And the above could be turned on a guy by a woman with no business ethics could it not? Say the guy doesn't like something be it something he heard while on the phone with her or her location upon arriving. And she says he will pay or she will throw him under the NCNS bus. So she gets the cash and doesn't have to preform. And he is left hanging in the breeze so to speak.

Sure he can report it and have it go co-ed and expect the mindless minions of bitch boy white knights to come circle the wagons on said chicks word. With a moderated forum where only the two directly involved can post it would work much better I think.
Old 03-11-2014, 02:13 PM   #22
BeardFist McFistBeard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
And the above could be turned on a guy by a woman with no business ethics could it not? Say the guy doesn't like something be it something he heard while on the phone with her or her location upon arriving. And she says he will pay or she will throw him under the NCNS bus. So she gets the cash and doesn't have to preform. And he is left hanging in the breeze so to speak.

Sure he can report it and have it go co-ed and expect the mindless minions of bitch boy white knights to come circle the wagons on said chicks word. With a moderated forum where only the two directly involved can post it would work much better I think.
There's a reason we don't have one; it's a terrible idea. Way too many ways to manipulate it to your advantage. It would basically come down to a he said/she said pissing contest. And we have enough of those.
BeardFist McFistBeard is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 08:10 PM   #23
NWAUser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Had two providers vanish on me, over the weekend. One was to be my first meeting with an Eccie provider, even. Got to their "Go here & call, then I'll tell you from there" locations, then sat there calling for thirty minutes while it rolled to busy signals, not accepting calls, or voicemail is full. If you're not available, it really is okay to say so.
NWAUser is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 10:48 PM   #24
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

But it helps no one if you do not name names.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 02:30 AM   #25
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
PM?? Hell I am all for equality and fairness. If we can post names/situations for all to see then you should be able to also.

And if it frustrates certain guys then we will know they are NCNS culprits themselves
+ a vagillion million
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 03:12 AM   #26
Moto1971
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:

I agree
Moto1971 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 06:23 AM   #27
Flyboy182
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

I can understand the ns part. Life happens. I can't understand the nc part. Just don't get it. Won't go back for seconds if I do.

I typically just assume that it's easy to lose track of time and not answer ones phone when Staff Edit - Forbidden Topic - Biomed1
Flyboy182 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 08:13 AM   #28
TechOne
Valued Poster

Okay, let's name names...I want to know who the fuck keeps messing up my playground!

I am beginning to understand why some girls are hesitant to communicate when it may just be a waste of their time, for all they know...however...I have great references and often go the extra mile, literally, to make sure the provider benefits in the way they need, without me complicating their life. I can take care of myself and can only offer my exchange of benefits to get what I want with as little impact on them as possible. But for this exchange, I ask for a few things, and we all have our own list so I won't go into that here. I just guess that that list is 'abnormal' from some of you guys, and this may be why some providers are going utr and withdrawing from the playground.
TechOne is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 02:52 PM   #29
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Name them or it never happened. Maybe the lack of taint photos made them get cold feet.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 10:29 PM   #30
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Name them or it never happened. Maybe the lack of taint photos made them get cold feet.
+1

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women