Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70749
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60549
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48520
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42053
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36423
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2014, 08:23 AM   #31
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

True.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Too many girly men who want "to be part of history" rather than use their brains. We've already been part of history with Obama and how'd that work out?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 09:09 AM   #32
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
and all the democrats have is Hillary. Pity the poor democrats.
Don't just pity the Democrats. Pity the whole country. There is no viable GOP candidate. Scrap Rick Perry we've learned long ago from George H and George W. Bush you don't vote for Texans for President. Rand Paul he might be better but Iam not sold on him either. Democrats only have Hillary if she runs most likely she'll win and that will be like having Obama with a pair of tits. It will be business as usual, no job growth, no socioeconomic recovery. Just the same silly bullshit we were fed by Obama. My advice, don't vote stay the fuck home. Why fight the traffic, scurry to find a parking spot then stand in a long line with a bunch of ugly desperate motherfuckers just to vote for an educated idiot. Then when things go wrong, and they will you won't have nothing to do with it. Spend your time thinking of ways to preserve your life rather than ways to destroy it, cause politicians won't.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 09:44 AM   #33
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Hillary might not even run; if the GOP keeps control of the House and gains control of the Senate, Hildabeast might not want to be President !
Oh, I don't know about that. Although Hillary obviously would like to have a complaisant House and Senate, I believe that for her it's pretty much all about just being president.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
But if she runs; she will win..........
On that note, you're likely right -- although I don't think it's a given.

I doubt that Hillary will choose not to run unless her health is worse than suspected. And it may be, as noted by Washington Post political writer Melinda Henneberger:

http://www.newsday.com/opinion/oped/...nton-1.4399218

Quote:
Too many girly men who want "to be part of history" rather than use their brains. We've already been part of history with Obama and how'd that work out?
Poorly, as is obvious to everyone except zealous partisans and unabashed liberals.

A 40% Gallup approval rating speaks for itself, although aggressively pursuing such a terrible agenda that 63 pieces of deadwood got booted from the House in 2010 was no small accomplishment. The problem is that many of their replacements are not exactly covering themselves with glory.

But you should never count out Hillary. She's as mentally tough as anyone. After all, how many of you could remain unfazed while facing sniper fire at a Bosnian airport?
Texas Contrarian is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:54 PM   #34
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Yeh. "Electable".
That right there says just how low we, as a a country, have sunk.

For the life of me, aside from that one "qualification", I can't see how any intelligent Democrat can stomach that condescending hag.
Unfortunately, "electable" is a rather important attribute. Sadly, I don't think I can name anyone in either party who is electable, somewhat honest (they are politicians after all), competent, actually has the good of the country at heart., and wants to go through the absurdity of character assassination that we insist they go through. There is a lot to be said for an era where JFK's mistresses were mostly unknown so long as they didn't affect his governing.

I haven't heard a single name in this thread I could vote for without coming away feeling guilty or stupid or both.

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 05:11 PM   #35
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I haven't heard a single name in this thread I could vote for without coming away feeling guilty or stupid or both.
Same here.

Sorry state of affairs, isn't it?

(But that feeling is nothing new for me. I've had it during quite a few campaigns of recent years.)
Texas Contrarian is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 05:43 PM   #36
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Too many girly men who want "to be part of history" rather than use their brains.
Who said anything about the "girly men who want to be part of history rather than use their brains" when they voted in 2008 for the Idiot who later became known as Governor Quitter?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 06:19 PM   #37
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Unfortunately, "electable" is a rather important attribute. Sadly, I don't think I can name anyone in either party who is electable, somewhat honest (they are politicians after all), competent, actually has the good of the country at heart., and wants to go through the absurdity of character assassination that we insist they go through. There is a lot to be said for an era where JFK's mistresses were mostly unknown so long as they didn't affect his governing.

You're certainly not alone in those sentiments.

Jim.
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women