Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60654
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48588
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42279
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2014, 02:59 PM   #1
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default The Hypocritical Liberals of Portland, Oregon

Having just visited Portland, Oregon, I can tell you the city is made up of liberals from end to end. They are quite proud of it, they go on and on about all the liberal bullshit they do, from composting, to keeping old cars on the road, to public transportation, to recycling, to opposing global warming, to fair trade coffee, gay marriage, to supporting Obama, to opposing guns and Texans, to hating on oil companies, etc...every liberal movement - they support it.
But guess what? There is no motherfucking diversity in that damn place. Those racist faggots must have figured out a way to keep out the black folks and Mexicans because I only saw a few the whole time I was there, from downtown and everywhere else. It was like a Stormfront Convention in Iceland, it was so white. How can a place be liberal and not diverse?
They should be boycotted until they sufficiently diversify and admit what a bunch of racist assholes they all are!!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 03:45 PM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Ran your Jew ass out eh?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 04:19 PM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Lots of Jews in Portland. Unfortunately, JL has no fucking clue about the history of the city, its diversity or much else other than he went on a family vacation and hung out at Red Robin and Denny's. Remind us what you were doing there Dr. Wiesenthal?

Next time, go check out the State Museum. You may even see a negro or two in the park. and even though it's 1500 miles from Mexico, you may also find a couple of Messkins too. By the same stupid fucking logic, Dallas should be boycotted because there aren't enough Canadians...

Conservative, jut jawed, Anti-American hate mongers haven't done much to build the Pacific Northwest. Or make it a cool place to live and raise a family. Or just hang out.

Open your eyes, JL, before you summarily judge a community. Because it's obvious you stayed in your Motel 6 all week.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 04:20 PM   #4
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

JL's a Portlandia fan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Having just visited Portland, Oregon

Kinda like how you "visited" Israel ...right?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 05:25 PM   #5
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Lots of Jews in Portland. Unfortunately, JL has no fucking clue about the history of the city, its diversity or much else other than he went on a family vacation and hung out at Red Robin and Denny's. Remind us what you were doing there Dr. Wiesenthal?

Next time, go check out the State Museum. You may even see a negro or two in the park. and even though it's 1500 miles from Mexico, you may also find a couple of Messkins too. By the same stupid fucking logic, Dallas should be boycotted because there aren't enough Canadians...

Conservative, jut jawed, Anti-American hate mongers haven't done much to build the Pacific Northwest. Or make it a cool place to live and raise a family. Or just hang out.

Open your eyes, JL, before you summarily judge a community. Because it's obvious you stayed in your Motel 6 all week.
Actually, conservative loggers built the place up, as did shippers, farmers, ranchers and the like. Like many places in America, it was built up by the same conservative, hard working Americans that are disdained by liberals. You know, the kind of people who earned a living for their own family, not expecting to be bailed out by the gummint if they were fucking failures, or looking for excuses to blame their own inadequacies on instead of working hard.
I stayed downtown in a hotel, as I always do, and I hate Denny's, though I ate there once about 10 years ago, in Plano. When in a city, I tend to eat at the places recommended by the locals that are not national chains.
From Wikipedia: A 2007 survey of the 40 largest cities in the U.S. concluded that Portland's urban core has the highest percentage of white residents.
I believe that to be true - I walked among them, though I was clothed differently. I ate near the community cycling center, if you are familiar with the area.
Old 03-15-2014, 05:34 PM   #6
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Ran your Jew ass out eh?
I had plenty of company there, you anti-Semite bastard. As Yssup said, there is a large Jewish community, and of course I met with people from the Oregon Holocaust Resource Center, where we discussed assholes like you.
Old 03-15-2014, 06:09 PM   #7
JohnnyCap
BANNED

I've visited Portland twice and both times were fantastic. My only hobby experience there was a black lady, a SW, awesome. But as I thought about the JL's post, it occurred to me the town is awful white. Dirty, hippie off-white, but caucasian. Like they say, if you want to hide money from a hippie, put it under the soap. I found an article that says:

"History: What's Kept Portland White?

While Portland companies have a great pool of talent to draw on, it's not a diverse pool. Portland is still about 80 percent white. There are historical reasons for that.

Oregon voted to outlaw slavery, but for 75 years voters also banned blacks from moving there.

During World War II, thousands of African-Americans came to Portland to work in the booming shipyards. But in 1948, the Columbia River flooded and permanently destroyed the neighborhood where the shipbuilders lived."

The rest of the article:

http://www.npr.org/2011/02/16/133748...f-portland-ore

The article hints at a good point, if you're underpriviledged, you're probably not as likely to try a rainy, cold city with lots of educated, unemployed people. Not that all minorities are underpriviledged. But I don't see how the current lack of diversity can be blamed on liberals, as the trend is towards more diversity.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 06:50 PM   #8
stevepar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

j.l....
is j.l. an abbreviation for jewish liability....
this post is totally worthless....unless you're planning to move to ore....and than it' still totally worthless....
stevepar is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 06:51 PM   #9
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
I had plenty of company there, you anti-Semite bastard. As Yssup said, there is a large Jewish community, and of course I met with people from the Oregon Holocaust Resource Center, where we discussed assholes like you.
You and LL always discussing my ass hole. Fucking faggots.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 10:49 PM   #10
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Progressives have feelings and what about the chilrens...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:08 PM   #11
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevepar View Post
j.l....
is j.l. an abbreviation for jewish liability....
this post is totally worthless....unless you're planning to move to ore....and than it' still totally worthless....
Look at it this way:

How can someone claim to be liberal and "celebrate" diversity then not live up to it in their life?
How can liberals support gay rights for that matter and insult people by calling them faggots?

If a liberal lives what he preaches, fine. I'm attacking their hypocrisy in this post. Those of you liberals who have sex with other men should be proud of it, not deny it, if you really believe it is right. Those of you who believe all races are the same should let your daughters suck on many different colors of cocks. If you guys think taking it up the ass is normal, rational male behavior, then take it up the ass like C17 and Eva like to do. If you think it is totally awesome for one guy to suck another man's cock, you should just do it, and let us know you practice what you preach. Surely you can see you don't have the right to both condone it and use it as an insult, right?
Surely you can see that you can't promote diversity and then only live among friendly white folks, right? Move to South Dallas or else STFU!
Old 03-15-2014, 11:16 PM   #12
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Look at it this way:

How can someone claim to be liberal and "celebrate" diversity then not live up to it in their life?
How can liberals support gay rights for that matter and insult people by calling them faggots?

If a liberal lives what he preaches, fine. I'm attacking their hypocrisy in this post. Those of you liberals who have sex with other men should be proud of it, not deny it, if you really believe it is right. Those of you who believe all races are the same should let your daughters suck on many different colors of cocks. If you guys think taking it up the ass is normal, rational male behavior, then take it up the ass like C17 and Eva like to do. If you think it is totally awesome for one guy to suck another man's cock, you should just do it, and let us know you practice what you preach. Surely you can see you don't have the right to both condone it and use it as an insult, right?
Surely you can see that you can't promote diversity and then only live among friendly white folks, right? Move to South Dallas or else STFU!
Let me help the progressives... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocrite

You are welcome.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:44 PM   #13
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I still don't understand the purpose of this thread. It's kinda like saying: GEE, Birmingham is mighty black!

Just another bullshit thread designed to irritate, as we've come to expect from our favorite ex-pat.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 12:39 PM   #14
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I still don't understand the purpose of this thread. .
JL is just pissed he couldn't find him any Asian sex slaves in Portland!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 03:51 PM   #15
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Actually there is diversity and there is diversity. To the liberals it is ALL about appearance. If I told you to have a more diverse diet a liberal could trot out seven different kinds of apples and call it diversity. You have a yellow apple, a red apple, a green apple, a Delicious, a Granny Smith, or a Honey Crisp but they would never consider a banana, an orange, or a strawberry. That doesn't fit their idea of diversity. So they gather black people, Asian people, Hispanic people, and grudgingly, white people who all think the same way and believe the same things. That is diversity to them.

Take the Allison Janney interview in TV Guide about the West Wing and Aaron Sorkin. She was asked about diversity in the cast and then she was asked about a real conservative voice on the set and she said that Aaron would never allow something like that. Bigot! I guess we'll hear that some of his best friends are conservatives.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women