Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60666
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48594
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42334
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36767
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-14-2014, 12:03 PM   #16
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The usual Obamatons once again come out in support of a bizarre and foolish Obama policy. Have you no shame? No decency? You seriously think it is the duty of law enforcement officers to run away from criminals? Do you have ANY idea how stupid that is?

POLICY ? what fucking POLICY ?

have you no intelligence ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:10 PM   #17
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Are they allowed to throw back?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:42 PM   #18
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
News flash: We have 2000 miles of border and 5-600 miles of fence. I'm not under the illusion that non-continuous chain-link fences deter any criminal from simply walking around them. Concrete and lead will alleviate the problem.

Lol, What do you mean "it attracts curiosity"? There is not a Mexican alive living in that cesspool of a country that does not know how much greater our country is in comparison. They already know why they want and do flee their own country.

The soldier is only doing what he has been trained to do, following the presidents' and his leaders orders, and there would be no need for yelling if they had the orders to defend our country. A soldier is trained to locate a target, determine if it is friendly or a hostile, and eliminate if it is a hostile. There is not much thought required to understand that.
Another news flash: Made in America is alive, well, and spreading like wildfire these days. Don't need Mexicans to take the edge off anymore, and it is shit anyway compared to ours.

I'm not sure how one could insinuate that the atrocities these mexican gangs and cartels commit, are not actual murders and rape? Have you read any news in the past 10 years? Google "cartels chopping heads off" or "MS-13 gang killings", it will assure that you know they are actual murders.
I am unaware of any insinuation regarding murder and rape not being as such. Just that manning a fence, no matter how high, will, in the long run, be no more effective than a Great Wall.

The trend I see is hate, and fear.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:09 PM   #19
CJ7
Valued Poster

nwarounder

the quintessential dumbass that's afraid of his own shadow ..

how far can a man hurl a brick? ... back the fuck up !

in your case, kill the greasy little bastard
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 06:49 AM   #20
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
I am unaware of any insinuation regarding murder and rape not being as such. Just that manning a fence, no matter how high, will, in the long run, be no more effective than a Great Wall.

The trend I see is hate, and fear.
It was your own words...."I'd prefer to spend the money fighting actual murder and rape than putting up a fence".

I do agree though, for those living near the border under constant attack from these ruthless savages and their government that refuses to defend them, they do start hating these people and have to live in constant fear. The difference between you and I is, I blame the mexicans responsible for these acts, not the American victims for feeling this way.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 08:01 AM   #21
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Quote:
It was your own words...."I'd prefer to spend the money fighting actual murder and rape than putting up a fence".

I do agree though, for those living near the border under constant attack from these ruthless savages and their government that refuses to defend them, they do start hating these people and have to live in constant fear. The difference between you and I is, I blame the mexicans responsible for these acts, not the American victims for feeling this way.
You have done nothing but attempt to speak for me. Building a fence does not deal with actual crime. I suggest rather than spending money on men to stand by a fence, they spend money investigating the actual crimes. You, extended that to mean other crimes, perhaps because you are a hate and fear driven domestic supremacist, I don't know, but I in no way suggested that time and resources should not be spent investigating crimes regardless whether the perps or victims are white, Mexican, or what have you. My only assertion is that a fence doesn't address actual crime.
Old 03-15-2014, 08:34 AM   #22
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have done nothing but attempt to speak for me. Building a fence does not deal with actual crime. I suggest rather than spending money on men to stand by a fence, they spend money investigating the actual crimes. You, extended that to mean other crimes, perhaps because you are a hate and fear driven domestic supremacist, I don't know, but I in no way suggested that time and resources should not be spent investigating crimes regardless whether the perps or victims are white, Mexican, or what have you. My only assertion is that a fence doesn't address actual crime.
Okay, so you want to spend taxpayer dollars investigating the criminals after they have killed an American rather than trying to stop it in the first place. Doesn't make any sense to me, but we are all entitled to our opinions.

Just curious, do you want to ban the use of home security systems and personal body guards so the police could have a crime to investigate if a criminal wanted to kill them?
Old 03-15-2014, 08:49 AM   #23
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Then you are saying the patrolmen should shoot the kids with rocks.
Rocks today, guns tomorrow. They have already shown that they don't respect America so KILL IT BEFORE IT GROWS.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 09:30 AM   #24
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Guess those women and girls in Mission Texas should have had some rocks.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 10:05 AM   #25
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Quote:
Okay, so you want to spend taxpayer dollars investigating the criminals after they have killed an American rather than trying to stop it in the first place. Doesn't make any sense to me, but we are all entitled to our opinions.

Just curious, do you want to ban the use of home security systems and personal body guards so the police could have a crime to investigate if a criminal wanted to kill them?
No more than I want to ridicule and sarcastically over-extend ideas contrary to my own. But I've never wanted to lavishly display the wealth and opulence one has to build a fence around, hire guards and buy a security system for.

You have yet to demonstrate how your fence is preventing any crime. Since the fence and the onslaught of shallow minded jarheads, has the problem gotten better or worse?
Old 03-15-2014, 10:46 AM   #26
CJ7
Valued Poster

The Congressional Budget Office Cost Estimate for the immigration bill calculates that adding 3,500 Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agents as proposed in the current version of the legislation would exceed $600 million annually – that’s around $171,400 per agent per year. Assuming Border Patrol agents cost about the same as all CBP officers, increasing the number of agents by 20,000, as is proposed in the Corker-Hoeven amendment, would cost over $3.4 billion a year. Over the next decade, this increase would amount to over $34 billion. This yearly cost for additional agents is close to the Border Patrol’s current annual budget and far exceeds the $6 billion the CBO calculated for the 10-year cost of a much smaller staff increase.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:18 AM   #27
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
How can anyone defend this? This is bizarre.
We aren't, this is mostly made up shit (the controversy at least).

Quote:
The usual Obamatons once again come out in support of a bizarre and foolish Obama policy. Have you no shame? No decency? You seriously think it is the duty of law enforcement officers to run away from criminals? Do you have ANY idea how stupid that is?
Even if this is really an Obama policy (and I don't concede that at all) I didn't see you complain about Reagan ordering the Marines in Lebanon to not load their weapons before they were blown to bits and 241 Marines (and 398 total people) died.

Obama is just being Reaganesque IMHO
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:54 AM   #28
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Quote:
No more than I want to ridicule and sarcastically over-extend ideas contrary to my own. But I've never wanted to lavishly display the wealth and opulence one has to build a fence around, hire guards and buy a security system for.

You have yet to demonstrate how your fence is preventing any crime. Since the fence and the onslaught of shallow minded jarheads, has the problem gotten better or worse?
Have you even seen our Whitehouse? It has fences, alarm systems and armed guards to keep criminals out. But I guess that's not proof that these measures provide security and defense against criminals? I'll defer to link the millions of articles one could find on their own on the internet.
Old 03-15-2014, 02:28 PM   #29
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Have you even seen our Whitehouse? It has fences, alarm systems and armed guards to keep criminals out. But I guess that's not proof that these measures provide security and defense against criminals? I'll defer to link the millions of articles one could find on their own on the internet.
I think you resoundingly proved your case.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 02:45 PM   #30
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
I think you resoundingly proved your case.
Whether the JL is being sarcastic or not, I'm satisfied.

nwa wants to liken protecting a landlocked building hundreds of miles from any border to fencing and staffing a 3000 mile long border we share with a substantially weaker enemy. Not the same thing, but even if it was I'd still suggest they're overdoing it at 1600. There's never been anyone there worth that much security.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women