Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41553
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2014, 07:01 AM   #16
Buff069
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Generally if I know I have time to see someone, I start browsing in the morning around 8:30. I check P411 ad boards, Eccie Dallas and Ft Worth, ISO, and OPM. If someone has placed and ad and says they are available from say 7am to whenever. I may shoot them a tell to see if they are available. I usually wait 15 or 20 min, I will shoot someone else a tell. Same deal rinse and repeat. First one who reply I book. If it is someone I have seen then I may call or text depending on their preference. If I make a date and leave before I get a response from others I contact, I usually try and reply back later in the day to say I made other arrangements, maybe next time.

Buff
Buff069 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 07:36 AM   #17
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Cum say it on top of me while you fcuk my face.
That ^^^^. Right there ^^^^. Yea, that ^^^^ up there^^^. What THN said.
Say that!

If more ladies said that I would be a much busier man!
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 07:58 AM   #18
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_May View Post
Hello I am new around here and am wondering a couple of things...
I am wondering why most men here ask if I'm available, I say yes and then they either never respond or they arrange for me to call them to chat and then never answer and never follow up. I guess these are not technically no shows but it is still quite frustrating. There are also many men who want to talk and flirt but never make appointments. I would say 99 percent of my communication here results in no appointment.."Tire kickers" is what I call them. I am wondering if its because I'm new or if it has something to do with the spring break crowd?
Or maybe it's because I'm not very technical and so I don't post a lot of eye catching ads?
Thank you for any input, it is appreciated.

When I first joined ECCIE, I can't tell you the amount of time I spent writing messages, calling, flirting, and talking to gentlemen who were only interested in making small talk. Even had one hobbyist go so far as to telling me he was booking a session with another a provider after he had been giving me false hopes for future date - and he knows who he is!

While conversation is nice, talk is cheap and doesn't get the bills paid unless you're a phone sex operator. As THN said it before, as much as I'd like to talk dirty, I'd rather have you come over and put that love stick inside of my mouth so you can fulfill my dirty thoughts!

To all the men who would rather have more titties than talk - Thank you and cum again!
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 08:03 AM   #19
Guest031919
Account Disabled

User ID: 99045
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for all of the great advice! I've read each reply and it means a lot!
Guest031919 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 08:29 AM   #20
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

First, welcome to Dallas. I hope you get over the initial obstacles you've encountered and do well here.

Let me say that I just found out that I may be a good prospective client, and the only reason I know that is because of this thread. I happen to spend most of my hobby dollars in the vicinity in which you're located, yet you weren't on my radar screen until now. I think that may be indicative of part of your problem, which is shared by a lot of newbie providers here (many of whom aren't as smart as you in asking for advice).

DFW is a huge market, with lots of buyers and sellers. Most of us don't read every ad and review because there are just too many. I preach this all the time: highlight where you're located in the title of your ad, and then provide more relevant FACTS in your ad and Showcase.

Don't go overboard with the cute turns of phrase or other filler. If the ad is too long, I won't read it. Tell me when you're available (you did), if you're offering any specials (and where to find that information), and anything else that makes you stand out from the dozens of providers that posted ads that day.

Hope that helps, and that we we get a chance to meet soon!

EDIT: I just read your Showcase. I think it's well-done, with much of the information I look for when I'm researching a provider. I suspect once you get a few more reviews under your belt things will go much more smoothly for you.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:08 AM   #21
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Are you Madison May's sister? J/K...

I saw your Showcase and for me, I like pics of legs. More so than breasts (but yours look fabulous). I understand the "no face" pics but it is an issue with several guys until you get popular. Maybe more pics like full body shots, standing, laying down, all fours, etc.

Also, take full advantage of the ad forums here. Your rates seem pretty decent to me so that isn't the issue. More pics, more ads...more visibility.

Welcome to Dallas.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:22 AM   #22
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Some guys think this is a web-cam site, and all of the cameras are down
at the moment.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:46 AM   #23
muffin101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 111

+1 with TinMan as always,

Maggie ,

This may be a viable tactic as well.

BnG Sessions:
Selling pussy is like selling ( Y ) [you will learn about forbidden topics later if you have not already]

From a marketing perspective it's good for business to offer a good initial tasters at a discounted rate.

Offering BnG's that usually caps at max of 20 min's will certainly up your inquiries.

I recommend 3~5 min icebreaking and 15min blowing with no more than 10 min of actual dick in mouth time, if you mix in HJ and ball massage and nipple play on dudes)

More specifically in your case you can either leave your bra on to tease dudes into higher level sessions, or you can toss those puppies into the deal (more clean up concerns to balance out time-wise)

Also it's a great icebreaker when we Clients have our dicks in your mouth.

Screening:
Amongst the increased inquiry, screen for the dudes that have high post counts (700+) and high review counts (>20+).
*some young looking handles are actually ancient, but ppl can explain that one to you later

Those are the dudes you wanna send home with a big smile on their face.

Great for you if you can pick out seeing the one's that are good at telling their friends about a good session.

Price Setting:
BnG sessions are usually priced from 80~100 for eccie.

Just gotta experiment a little with the price-point and inquiry to find the perfect balance.

Rehash on Location:
The importance of location cannot be stressed enough.

Knowing the location down to a 5 mile radius allows clients to create a plausible alibi and fitting that appointment slot more snugly with our RL obligations.

Keep in mind to highly prioritize your anonymity, never wanna learn this lesson the hard way.

Learn your local landmarks and make sure you know it well and can quickly help them find you.

Timing and scheduling:
Shit will happen and ppl will be late from time to time.

Know when to reschedule a dude (we are more agreeable than you might think cuz we know we late and wanna make a good first impression too, especially with your boobies that awesome)

Do not bend yourself too far over to accommodate that one late dude if it means multiple rescheduling with several other dudes.

Being nice to one late dude and pissing off several other :r m_telletubbie: potentially always-sharp-and-punctual dudes is not recommended nor worth the effort in the long run.

*I'm not saying you should do this kind of volume in one day, they just look really cute together so I'm not editing them out.

============================== ============================== ====
Maggie,

This is an example post of a client posting with an agenda

My motives are to get my dick sucked at a good price that we can happily agree on.

Sorta like buying a car from a new car dealership really:

Clients don't really wanna pay the full listed price unless it's a reputable dealer.

Client offers to spread good words for a good deal.

============================== ============================== ====

Stay safe Maggie! May you find the bright pretty happy spots in this hobby, and don't you take your eyes off them!

muffin101 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 12:31 PM   #24
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Posting taint photos usually helps business ... ijs.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 02:44 PM   #25
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Whoa!

Nice upgrades on the showcase. Just more pics, actually (and a deletion of the MSOG upcharge), but they're great pics.

I bet you'll do really well. Just be patient. Pretty girls who provide solid session always do well around here. Pretty simple, huh?
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 03:51 PM   #26
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Her tits are really spectacular in the selfies. Like really!
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 04:25 PM   #27
franoo2oo6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

They're just as impressive in person. And those eyes!!!...and just greets you in very warming welcoming way. She's awesome : ).
franoo2oo6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 04:26 PM   #28
BigTex77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

wait are those boobies natural?!?!? WOW!
BigTex77 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 04:27 PM   #29
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by franoo2oo6 View Post
They're just as impressive in person. And those eyes!!!...and just greets you in very warming welcoming way. She's awesome : ).
You need to help the girl out with a review, if you've had a session.

That, more than anything, is what she's lacking.

Write it, and I will read it. Guaranteed.
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 04:36 PM   #30
BigTex77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccienewbie View Post
You need to help the girl out with a review, if you've had a session.

That, more than anything, is what she's lacking.

Write it, and I will read it. Guaranteed.
+1
BigTex77 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women