Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2014, 08:49 PM   #46
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

rich getting richer
middle class getting smaller and smaller .

That's the issue buddy

poor will be poor yes youre right.
the disparity between the middle class and the rich is wider than ever.
in 15 years that's a huge problem for yourkids for u married guys out there, your kids are going into a different world a worst one than prior generations and that's the issue.
Guest042416 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 09:39 PM   #47
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

yes and at fault is? george bush? tea party? william f buckley?
burn baby burn
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 04:17 AM   #48
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjwstw View Post
doove settle down im not just putting federal tax in that number
so chill brother
I promise i'll re-read your post about 20 more times to see if i can figure out how that was the case.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 04:22 AM   #49
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
Must be tough being a lib these days.
Got that right. Having to deal with the stupidity is a tough job.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 05:12 AM   #50
Guest042416
Account Disabled

pm u idiot I said both parties are to blame.

youre blaming one party, youre smarter than that to know its both parties

we move on now.

dove, its over your head, well catch up later, I got work to do
Old 01-22-2014, 06:49 AM   #51
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
right, america is still the worlds financial superpower because of fast food workers.
I watch CNBC and folks are pretty excited about other markets compared to the US. At least some experts are starting to predict exactly when China will become the financial superpower, which means its debatable. Your use of the word 'still' is interesting, like 'how the fuck are we still getting away with this?' In any case, this superpower which may have its foundation in industry and innovation is now taped together with patriotism and false confidence, hidden by media provided smoke and mirrors.

And anyway your argument is might makes right. Which is right. But you better hope you keep the might.

Aside from the point, are you poplips, or one of the anti-poplips crowd? I think the former, but I can't figure why you'd change your name and refer to dumpster in your profile. How you doing? How's the hobby been treating you?
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 07:40 AM   #52
montana1958
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:

That is funny.

It's a two party system that has failed and is taking this country down. When Republicans change direction so the media reports them in a favorable light, they become part of our problem. Chris Cristie learned that last week when Bruce Springsteen mocked him on TV. This was a NJ guy that supported him because he kissed Obama's ass for federal money. Now in his state of the state address Christie talked about less confrontation. It will never stop. Until all politicians are held to the same standard, we will continue this downfall.

As for Bush's deficits, whoever said the wars were not added in is correct. But that final year included the 700 billion bailout allocated as loans to the financial institutions. Loans not expenditures. And then when they started to be repaid Obama reduced the future deficits with the repayments. So the expense went against Bush and the credit was given to Obama when repaid. Not right. And lets talk about Obama reducing the deficit. First like just said repayment of loans is not income. We have not reduced any spending over the last 5 years. It is because of higher taxes that the spending gap is closer. Because we have not had a budget in 5 years the previous years spending has gotten rolled over to the next one. Nothing reduced. In fact increased. Our national spending has increased every year for the last 5 years. It's out of control and I said in my previous post we are all screwed. 1% or 99%. It doesn't matter.

As for the rich getting richer, my thinking is if you work hard you should be rewarded. If half of this country is on some sort of assistance, where is the incentive to get out of poverty. I know it might be looked at as harsh but I loved that line from Caddyshack " Well, the world needs ditch diggers, too." We live in a free state where our own successes are measured by others. Who says a ditch digger can't be happy. We need to stop all this materialistic jealousy $15 for a part time McDonalds worker? Come on, get real.
montana1958 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 09:43 AM   #53
kelib
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I thought I was doing just fine, but by contrast to this guy I must be a poverty addict.
kelib is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 02:36 PM   #54
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ok. I'll await your link showing a proposal to have a flat tax of 15% that incorporates medicare, SS, property taxes, and all the other taxes on goods and services we pay into the 15%.

Until then, i think you're barking up the wrong tree if you really think going to a flat tax is going to somehow be the game changer you seem to claim it to be. The government needs as much money as it needs. Going to a flat tax would do nothing but change how it's divvied up with respect to who pays how much of it. In other words, to meet the needs, under a flat tax versus what we have now, some will pay less....and some will pay more. But in the end, the government is going to end up getting its same amount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by montana1958 View Post
That is funny.
You want funny?

Quote:
It's a two party system that has failed and is taking this country down. When Republicans change direction so the media reports them in a favorable light, they become part of our problem.
Ahh yes, blame the media. Boo hoo hoo. You sound like the idiots who can always be counted on to try to blame the refs when their team loses a game.

Quote:
Chris Cristie learned that last week when Bruce Springsteen mocked him on TV. This was a NJ guy that supported him because he kissed Obama's ass for federal money. Now in his state of the state address Christie talked about less confrontation.
And if Obama did what Christie seems to have done, aye carumba. You guys would be hemorrhaging outrage.

Quote:
It will never stop. Until all politicians are held to the same standard, we will continue this downfall.
Now THAT'S funny, coming from you.

Quote:
And lets talk about Obama reducing the deficit. First like just said repayment of loans is not income. We have not reduced any spending over the last 5 years. It is because of higher taxes that the spending gap is closer.
LOL. Spin it in any ridiculous way you want (and i have no doubt you will) but a lower deficit is a lower deficit. Period.

Quote:
As for the rich getting richer, my thinking is if you work hard you should be rewarded.
More of your tired conservative trope. Nobody thinks otherwise. Let me say it out loud, so hopefully you'll get it. MY THINKING IS IF YOU WORK HARD YOU SHOULD BE REWARDED. Got it?

Quote:
If half of this country is on some sort of assistance, where is the incentive to get out of poverty.
Where is the incentive to get out of poverty? Really? People like being in poverty? Your hatred of poor people is so not touching.

Quote:
I know it might be looked at as harsh but I loved that line from Caddyshack " Well, the world needs ditch diggers, too."
Funny you should bring up ditch diggers. I bet i could name 20 jobs off the top of my head (with ditch diggers being one of 'em), 20 jobs that all likely pay less than $35,000/yr, that you wouldn't want anything to do with even if they paid 1-1/2 times what you're currently making.

So what's that you were saying about people being rewarded for hard work?

Quote:
We live in a free state where our own successes are measured by others. Who says a ditch digger can't be happy. We need to stop all this materialistic jealousy $15 for a part time McDonalds worker? Come on, get real.
Whining about materialistic jealousy while whining about the idea of someone making $15/hr.....I doubt that even you have any idea what your point is here.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 05:13 PM   #55
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
pm u idiot I said both parties are to blame.

youre blaming one party, youre smarter than that to know its both parties
bj u idiot nobody ever said to you one party was to blame. and what the fuck are "parties" other than the embodiment of the american morons? everyone blames politicians but politicians have zero power other than what the collective masses have granted them. and that collective mass is a bunch of stupid tards strung out on beer, fritos and big pharma make my troubles go away meds who only give a rats ass about tv and ball games. why shouldnt smart people take advantage of a corrupt system to rape all the idiots who still think guys like obama or christie care about their problems?
Old 01-22-2014, 05:28 PM   #56
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
I watch CNBC and folks are pretty excited about other markets compared to the US. At least some experts are starting to predict exactly when China will become the financial superpower, which means its debatable. Your use of the word 'still' is interesting, like 'how the fuck are we still getting away with this?' In any case, this superpower which may have its foundation in industry and innovation is now taped together with patriotism and false confidence, hidden by media provided smoke and mirrors.

And anyway your argument is might makes right. Which is right. But you better hope you keep the might.

Aside from the point, are you poplips, or one of the anti-poplips crowd? I think the former, but I can't figure why you'd change your name and refer to dumpster in your profile. How you doing? How's the hobby been treating you?
all the countries in europe combined cant equal the US in fact the euro zone is still a disaster and it would be unwise to put much money there. china buying our debt might not work out so well for china in the end. china is largely a mess and a long way from the dominance everyone likes to predict. US is a long way from dead but the fed is working hard to bankrupt it. the people in charge hate the country hate what it stands for and are doing everything to turn it to shit. crank up those entitlements and get everyone dependent not just the poor minorities who the dems have used for votes for generations now completely destroying the lives of millions of people. but what can be expected when commie slime like schumer and feinstein are running the show?

want some change? everyone demanded term limits tomorrow youd start to see some change. youd have federal troops in the streets before your masters agreed to term limits.

and no name changes. ever
Old 01-22-2014, 05:29 PM   #57
Guest042416
Account Disabled

As for the rich getting richer, my thinking is if you work hard you should be rewarded

the problem with the above quote mate is that people are not getting rewarded, their income is flat staying the same unless youre a co or big wig at the top then you get a big raise or bonus.

Thus lies the problem
share the wealth with the people that work hard and deserve a raise,

I manage my staff with the fact we have success from the bottom up

never top to bottom.
I give the bottom on the ladder raises as well as the top if they all work hard.
I also never ever and I mean NEVER EVER ask my employees to do something that I haven't or wont do!!!!

On we go
Old 01-22-2014, 05:30 PM   #58
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Doove im on the same side of the argument as you for the most part, I don't lean left like you do im to the right of you but im with you on most of your points.
well done dove
Old 01-22-2014, 05:34 PM   #59
Guest042416
Account Disabled

plastic man, quality of life

they love it in Europe, go to Germany or Italy, I was just in Italy this past summer and then stopped over to Germany and on to Switzerland for a week

They are happy over there, quality of life, family, beach, food, free health care, nice pay, nice clean cities
I was impressed.

WE work hard over here too much at times, family should always come first, the more money people have the more headaches they get or have, they aren't happy.

Im happy making what I make, I don't need to make more, I live within my means and I make sure I make time for my family any chance I get, politics you say youre not blaming one party lol

you go off on democrats in your last post, hmmmmm

youre a republican so stop hiding and admit it
Old 01-22-2014, 05:36 PM   #60
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
all the countries in europe combined cant equal the US in fact the euro zone is still a disaster and it would be unwise to put much money there. china buying our debt might not work out so well for china in the end. china is largely a mess and a long way from the dominance everyone likes to predict. US is a long way from dead but the fed is working hard to bankrupt it. the people in charge hate the country hate what it stands for and are doing everything to turn it to shit. crank up those entitlements and get everyone dependent not just the poor minorities who the dems have used for votes for generations now completely destroying the lives of millions of people. but what can be expected when commie slime like schumer and feinstein are running the show?

want some change? everyone demanded term limits tomorrow youd start to see some change. youd have federal troops in the streets before your masters agreed to term limits.

and no name changes. ever
hmmm you don't mention anyone but dems. lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women