Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2014, 10:06 AM   #76
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
Dude, didn't your mother teach you that the last thing you want to do in this world is piss off a bunch of women? You had to know how offensive your original comments were going to be to many ladies on this board.
+1,000
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 10:46 AM   #77
Flyboy182
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Trinity has tattoos? All I saw was a whirlwind of sensual sensation....then I blacked out. Never noticed any tats.
Flyboy182 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 10:48 AM   #78
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy182 View Post
Trinity has tattoos? All I saw was a whirlwind of sensual sensation....then I blacked out. Never noticed any tats.
Blacked out, or tapped out? lol
Do I smell a rematch??
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 12:11 PM   #79
Thibodaux
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane View Post
Not Yet GD. I would like to see what the gentlemen in question has to say about this now.
I've spoken pretty clearly when I voiced my "general preferences" in providers. I've also been consistent in saying that I often stray from those general preferences whenever I choose to, if a particular girl interests me. That is my perogative. If you want to continue to pigeonhole yourself into one or more of my non-preferences, and highlight yourself as undesireable to me, go for it. It matters not to me. There's a lot of "offensive" crap posted around here. Nobody here has a "right" to never be offended, although a few of you appear eager.

I have no apologies to make. I said what I meant, and meant what I said.
You're a fine looking little female, regardless of my usual preferences. As far as being loud-mouthed and a shit-stirrer, that's totally left up to you and GD.

I've never been one to seek permission before saying what's on my mind. Obviously, I am not alone, so be it. I think we will all survive any differences of opinion, even PW'd RD.
Thibodaux is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 12:35 PM   #80
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

LOL Thibodux. I call you out for not having the Balls to answer a question, and you still do not answer it. And because I said I enjoy when posters spice it up with some drama, but do not like when people dish it out but will not man up when confronted, I am pussy whipped? I think you need to look in the mirror.

FWIW I have never met TK. I was not defending her. I merely stated the posting style I enjoy (feisty) and the style I do not like, slash and then obfuscate.

No one challenged your right to say what you want and see who you like. The challenge was about not standing up to your words.

The funny thing is that I do not really give a shit about any of this, but like I said, I do kinda like the drama. The board has been too quiet lately.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 12:39 PM   #81
Flyboy182
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

You think she's feisty posting....try fucking her.

Good luck.

Posted from my hospital bed.
Flyboy182 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 01:05 PM   #82
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thibodaux View Post
I've spoken pretty clearly when I voiced my "general preferences" in providers. I've also been consistent in saying that I often stray from those general preferences whenever I choose to, if a particular girl interests me. That is my perogative. If you want to continue to pigeonhole yourself into one or more of my non-preferences, and highlight yourself as undesireable to me, go for it. It matters not to me. There's a lot of "offensive" crap posted around here. Nobody here has a "right" to never be offended, although a few of you appear eager.

I have no apologies to make. I said what I meant, and meant what I said.
You're a fine looking little female, regardless of my usual preferences. As far as being loud-mouthed and a shit-stirrer, that's totally left up to you and GD.

I've never been one to seek permission before saying what's on my mind. Obviously, I am not alone, so be it. I think we will all survive any differences of opinion, even PW'd RD.
I didn't have to pigeonhole anything. You clearly stated my name on your own. With that being said Fuck You, You're Fired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
LOL Thibodux. I call you out for not having the Balls to answer a question, and you still do not answer it.

FWIW I have never met TK. I was not defending her. I merely stated the posting style I enjoy (feisty) and the style I do not like, slash and then obfuscate.

No one challenged your right to say what you want and see who you like. The challenge was about not standing up to your words.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy182 View Post
You think she's feisty posting....try fucking her.

Good luck.

Posted from my hospital bed.
Aw come now honey, You were walking when you left... kind of.
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 03:49 PM   #83
Thibodaux
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane View Post
I didn't have to pigeonhole anything. You clearly stated my name on your own. With that being said Fuck You, You're Fired.
You have been off, on a wrong tangent from the beginning, this thread was NOT about YOU, until YOU made it so.

In my post #48, I simply agreed with your post #46.
In my post #58 (which was in reply to GD, not you) I repeated my agreement with you and used your name to confirm. That is the ONLY time I mentioned your name. Get it straight. For you to suggest that I mentioned your name in vain, is ridiculously inaccurate. Does THAT clarify anything for you?
If not, there is nothing more to be said. Fired, my ass. You were never hired.

Rocky doesn't have the brains to recognize an answer.

You're a fine little girl, but this thread had nothing to do with you, until YOU made it so.
Thibodaux is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 04:05 PM   #84
Guest030317
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Wow!
This threAD has absolutely jumped the shark!

If you do not fall into the category of the like and dislikes of a said posters preferences, then why be offended or defensive? However, if the shoe fits, wear it.

Obviously this was an attempt for one lady to distance themselves from another lady. Nothing more nothing less until the voluntery disembowlment of someone's over distended self absorbed mind.

Flame on bitches!
Guest030317 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 11:40 PM   #85
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

LOL, Das.

We were all just having some fun.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 12:28 AM   #86
elrey2375
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Is there a chance, and I know I'm trying to bring logic into this, that he was referring to the OP and Roxy, since they both have tattoos, etc. if you go back and read the entire thread, I got that his point was he didn't like those kind of bitches, after Roxy had posted several times. I'm pretty sure that's who he was referring to. But you've learned a valuable lesson, TK is a firecracker lol. Carry on.
elrey2375 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 01:51 PM   #87
Roxy International
YOUR G0★T0★Girl

User ID: 55465
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thibodaux View Post
Loud-mouthed? Pompous? Disrespect? Provocation?
What you talkin' about, Willis?

It's way beyond obvious, that Dreams and RoxyAngel are both, very very nice, young, gorgeous, experienced, and talented providers.
I just voiced my "preferences" (without mention of anyone in particular) in reply to a thread which had already gone a long way toward the voicing of "other's preferences".

Tact? Couth? Do you not appreciate the opinions of others? I agreed with the right of other's (Trinity's) to voice their opinions, do you not allow me the same priveledge? Maybe, it's only "differing" opinions that you have a problem with.

As far as my resume' of "low-key" providers, how would you even have a clue? Arkansas working girls have "provided" many fine fine memories through the years. A few of the very finest I've ever experienced. Others, less fine. Not much different than anywhere else I've ever been.
Chill Out, Kiss, Lick, Suck, Fuck, and enjoy the profits.
bayou boy

I don't think he was talking about me or the OP
Roxy International is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 02:11 PM   #88
elrey2375
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxyangel View Post
I don't think he was talking about me or the OP
I think he was being nice...
elrey2375 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 02:24 PM   #89
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Since he said he was avoiding feuds, I assumed he was talking about Dreams and Roxy too.
Hogfan69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 02:27 PM   #90
Roxy International
YOUR G0★T0★Girl

User ID: 55465
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by elrey2375 View Post
Is there a chance, and I know I'm trying to bring logic into this, that he was referring to the OP and Roxy, since they both have tattoos, etc. if you go back and read the entire thread, I got that his point was he didn't like those kind of bitches, after Roxy had posted several times. I'm pretty sure that's who he was referring to. But you've learned a valuable lesson, TK is a firecracker lol. Carry on.
If he is "being nice" maybe you should take notes.

Honestly IDGAF who hes talking about, but I don't appreciate being called a bitch elrey.
Roxy International is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women