Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60572
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48537
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Would you have any more reservations about a downtown office incall than you would about visiting an
Yes 6 35.29%
No 11 64.71%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-29-2013, 11:56 AM   #1
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65
Default Take 2: Is there a market for downtown FW incall?

Question in subject line got truncated (just not my day!), so here it is:

The question is, would you have any more reservations about visiting an incall location such as the one described below than you would about visiting IP's place, Camp Bowie, McCart, or the medical district places?
I've been exchanging PMs on this with someone and thought I'd throw a poll out to see what the feedback would be.

Please vote only if you are or would be a patron of a Fort Worth incall location; it wouldn't do us much good to have a bunch of Dallas guys voting No when the have no interest in what goes on in Fort Worth.
I'm certain that there are plenty of guys like me, who could find a reason to be absent from a downtown office for 30 minutes or an hour, but for whom the additional time spent getting to and from an incall location, even one close by, makes such visits more difficult.

An incall location in downtown itself would provide a lot of guys so situated with a convenient alternative, and provide a convenient alternative for others outside the central business district.

Let's use a building with which I am familiar as an example. It provides several opportunities for plausible denial if someone were to see a guy there: There's a deli on the first floor; it has multiple entrances and exits that make "taking a shortcut" to the nearby federal building with a post office branch inside, or to the barbecue joint across the street plausible; and there are several lawyers' offices in the building; and

The corridors on the upper floors are not high-traffic areas. If you're driving into downtown, valet parking is available in the building's garage, and there are meters and a couple of pay lots within easy distance.

It wouldn't be a great location for after-hours or weekend appointments, because security makes you sign in during those times. On the other hand, no one asks for ID, so you could sign anyone's name. And if the business was described to building management as a massage therapy studio or a "wellness center," there wouldn't be any questions about Saturday visitors.

It doesn't have showers (neither do a few of the popular incall locations in town), but it seems to have fewer drawbacks than a suburban storefront location, which requires valuable time to get to and from, and where your car is parked outside and there's no doubt about which establishment you're visiting, while providing a target-rich environment for providers, since it is in an area that's densely populated during work hours.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 03:56 PM   #2
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Two things. A yes means you would not like the downtown incall. I hope this is not confusing. Second, a shower is a must for me. I'll be interested in the results
slowmover is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 05:33 PM   #3
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
Question in subject line got truncated (just not my day!), so here it is:

The question is, would you have any more reservations about visiting an incall location such as the one described below than you would about visiting IP's place, Camp Bowie, McCart, or the medical district places?
I've been exchanging PMs on this with someone and thought I'd throw a poll out to see what the feedback would be.

Please vote only if you are or would be a patron of a Fort Worth incall location; it wouldn't do us much good to have a bunch of Dallas guys voting No when the have no interest in what goes on in Fort Worth.
I'm certain that there are plenty of guys like me, who could find a reason to be absent from a downtown office for 30 minutes or an hour, but for whom the additional time spent getting to and from an incall location, even one close by, makes such visits more difficult.

An incall location in downtown itself would provide a lot of guys so situated with a convenient alternative, and provide a convenient alternative for others outside the central business district.

Let's use a building with which I am familiar as an example. It provides several opportunities for plausible denial if someone were to see a guy there: There's a deli on the first floor; it has multiple entrances and exits that make "taking a shortcut" to the nearby federal building with a post office branch inside, or to the barbecue joint across the street plausible; and there are several lawyers' offices in the building; and

The corridors on the upper floors are not high-traffic areas. If you're driving into downtown, valet parking is available in the building's garage, and there are meters and a couple of pay lots within easy distance.

It wouldn't be a great location for after-hours or weekend appointments, because security makes you sign in during those times. On the other hand, no one asks for ID, so you could sign anyone's name. And if the business was described to building management as a massage therapy studio or a "wellness center," there wouldn't be any questions about Saturday visitors.

It doesn't have showers (neither do a few of the popular incall locations in town), but it seems to have fewer drawbacks than a suburban storefront location, which requires valuable time to get to and from, and where your car is parked outside and there's no doubt about which establishment you're visiting, while providing a target-rich environment for providers, since it is in an area that's densely populated during work hours.
I'm trying to figure out how you bring a king size bed into an office building without drawing attention. Then, when maintenance needs access, how do you explain the naked guy in the room? And if there is no shower available, is the lady only doing one appt a day? And what a pain to drag all the dirty linens to a laundromat.

Just some thoughts.
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 05:39 PM   #4
peevee0931
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

your gonna need a shower available at least for the provider and as far as a bed goes the best bet would be a futon that folds to a couch, it has deniability
peevee0931 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 05:58 PM   #5
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by peevee0931 View Post
your gonna need a shower available at least for the provider and as far as a bed goes the best bet would be a futon that folds to a couch, it has deniability
Not exactly the comfiest of choices. Maybe a sofa bed?
Old 12-29-2013, 06:24 PM   #6
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally prefer a more home-like environment. A futon just wouldn't work for me. Now if my goals were to get `em in and out, fine. Whether an hour or multiple hour, my lovers not only visit for the kink, but the home away from home ambience my incall provides. I'm sure it would be fun to personalize, yet space is a hot commodity along with privacy and sometimes even seclusion for the sake of pure discretion.

I'm sure , for some gents this could provide convenience.

Oh , and a shower is a must in this culture as certain odors come with sex. I'll admit that when I was in Houston the idea of renting an office space was an option, but the lack of complete privacy and showers shut the notion down .
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 06:27 PM   #7
bored@home
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Couple items to keep in mind....
The "area" you describe has a lot of blue, move further north and you have ample segways roving, further south is not great.
The cost of the area is a bit steep.
The Bass family.

I have crossed all the above during my tenure in downtown; has me hesitant to commit.

Bright side though, it's a short ride to holding.
bored@home is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 08:18 AM   #8
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

It looks like I'm getting at least a few objections from people who aren't as familiar with such operations as IP's place, UBT, Camp Bowie, etc. Remember, though, the idea was not to address workability issues; it was solely to determine whether potential clients would be any more or less inclined to visit an establishment in a downtown office building than they would to park their cars on a busy commercial street and visit a studio/shared incall.

Nonetheless, let me see if I can help:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
I'm trying to figure out how you bring a king size bed into an office building without drawing attention.
While I'd prefer a bed, massage tables are perfectly adequate at three establishments that I'm familiar with, and probably a few more. If you're opening a "massage studio" or "wellness clinic," the table is easily explained

Quote:
Then, when maintenance needs access, how do you explain the naked guy in the room?
Maintenance visits are few and far between, unless requested by the tenant. Client and "wellness advisor" would be behind a locked office door; unless a visit has been requested by the tenant, there's no reason for maintenance to visit the interior office.

Quote:
And if there is no shower available, is the lady only doing one appt a day?
This issue is not unique to this location. Maybe she does one FS a day and the rest L1/L2. I don't know. At one place that I'm familiar with, that doesn't have a shower, one lady who seems to do FS pretty routineIy, and I don't believe I've seen any negative comments about her, her sessions, or her hygiene. I don't know how she addresses the issue, but, apparently, it's not an obstacle for her.

Quote:
And what a pain to drag all the dirty linens to a laundromat.
Same thing here: I don't know why this would be any greater an issue here than at other locations. A linen service could be engaged, or one of management's jobs would be to take a duffle bag full of laundry out each night. Again, something to think about, but not necessarily an insurmountable obstacle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored@home View Post
Couple items to keep in mind....
The "area" you describe has a lot of blue, move further north and you have ample segways roving, further south is not great.
I frequently am on the streets between the two Bass towers and the federal building, between Lamar and Main, and I NEVER see a police officer. But a guy going into an elevator and emerging an hour later is hardly suspicious. And a uniform isn't going to care about that anyway.

Quote:
The cost of the area is a bit steep.
We'll get whether the business can produce adequate cash flow later on. For now, again, we're solely interested in whether there's a demand here that a supply might fill.
Old 12-30-2013, 08:51 AM   #9
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
It looks like I'm getting at least a few objections from people who aren't as familiar with such operations as IP's place, UBT, Camp Bowie, etc. Remember, though, the idea was not to address workability issues; it was solely to determine whether potential clients would be any more or less inclined to visit an establishment in a downtown office building than they would to park their cars on a busy commercial street and visit a studio/shared incall.

Nonetheless, let me see if I can help:

While I'd prefer a bed, massage tables are perfectly adequate at three establishments that I'm familiar with, and probably a few more. If you're opening a "massage studio" or "wellness clinic," the table is easily explained

Maintenance visits are few and far between, unless requested by the tenant. Client and "wellness advisor" would be behind a locked office door; unless a visit has been requested by the tenant, there's no reason for maintenance to visit the interior office.

This issue is not unique to this location. Maybe she does one FS a day and the rest L1/L2. I don't know. At one place that I'm familiar with, that doesn't have a shower, one lady who seems to do FS pretty routineIy, and I don't believe I've seen any negative comments about her, her sessions, or her hygiene. I don't know how she addresses the issue, but, apparently, it's not an obstacle for her.

Same thing here: I don't know why this would be any greater an issue here than at other locations. A linen service could be engaged, or one of management's jobs would be to take a duffle bag full of laundry out each night. Again, something to think about, but not necessarily an insurmountable obstacle.

I frequently am on the streets between the two Bass towers and the federal building, between Lamar and Main, and I NEVER see a police officer. But a guy going into an elevator and emerging an hour later is hardly suspicious. And a uniform isn't going to care about that anyway.

We'll get whether the business can produce adequate cash flow later on. For now, again, we're solely interested in whether there's a demand here that a supply might fill.
I appreciate your clarifications. The only problem I'd still have is with the maintenance issue. I work in a high rise and maintenance is in there at least once a week to check something. Of course, we have the entire floor. However, it seems you're going to have a set up that looks very legit, so I'll trust you if you say it's not a problem

My last comment...I like the wellness clinic concept better than the massage studio. I'm sure you know massage, without a license is illegal.

Also, remember, a high rise office building is like a neighborhood. Expect your neighbors to stop by and ask what you do. Just like you point out, the location is a convenience factor. People in the building may well want to be clients of your business. You need a plan to address that scenario.

I know of a business here in Houston that was set up as a legit Massage Spa. It was so legit, ladies kept going in and inquiring about Spa services. They were always turned down, while they would see a bunch of guys going in and not getting turned away. Some of the ladies called LE about the suspicious activity and the place got shut down, people arrested, LMT licenses revoked. Bad news.
Old 12-31-2013, 08:52 AM   #10
DonJuan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 48

I would love to see a quality provider in downtown FW. Young GFE, not overweight.
DonJuan is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 09:14 AM   #11
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

I do not return to establishments that don't offer a shower
slowmover is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 04:00 PM   #12
Brot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Sir. You need to find a couple young lasses, rent a spot, set up a front and check up on them at break-lunch-closing.

Let me know when it is up.

Brot is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:01 PM   #13
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brot View Post
Sir. You need to find a couple young lasses, rent a spot, set up a front and check up on them at break-lunch-closing.

Let me know when it is up.
Nah, I'm not asking as a potential entrepreneuer. I was having a discussion via PMs with someone about where a good location to set up shop in FW might be. This someone asserted that potential clients wouldn't go for the downtown idea. My opinion is that it's convenient both geographically and temporally to a large number of potential clients and offers less chance of being discovered than leaving your car parked in front of a run-down strip center for an hour. Hygenic issues are a wash when compared with similar establishments that I'm familiar with (maybe better -- downtown you're within walking distance of the Y!). So I thought I'd put it to a vote.
Old 01-17-2014, 06:06 PM   #14
Cheburashka
Premium Access

Encounters: 147

I live in Tarrant county. A FW location with quality would make me a regular. Just sayin".
Cheburashka is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 02:10 PM   #15
katzer1234
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Yes, please for god's sake....Downtown Ft Worth would be absolutely awesome!! I have two other hobbyists in my office and I know 100% we would all three use its as we're already downtown. Driving to Dallas for the top level providers is not always an option and the Ft Worth menu is limited. Keep us informed on this possibility.
katzer1234 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women