Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60572
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48537
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-28-2013, 02:25 AM   #46
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCSmutMonkey View Post
Hey, no offense Modda but there is a very good reason to keep the thread open. Every time they quote each other we get to see those amazing pics of Kat and Tyra again. Shhhhh!! :~p
That and draw attention to BCD because thats what all this is about anyway.
Old 12-28-2013, 02:40 PM   #47
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modda View Post
Pls put your fight away from the thread and stick to the subject, if not there is no point to keep this thread OPEN.

As the OP I've never been a fan of closing threADS. And I don't feel there is such a thing as hijacking one of my threADS. Hell no one reads them anyways. But the threAD went south when KraptKicker got involved in post #17. Not use to MODS starting or getting involved in pissing matches. But as the OP, if BCD (BITCHY CAMERA DUDE) wants to keep playing his games there is no issue as far as I'm concerned. He's just desperate for attention. I'm OK with that!

Old 12-30-2013, 06:31 AM   #48
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcdstudios View Post
BTW I approved and thought the calendar was a great idea for the ladies selected before the calendar post was made by SL.
The Calendar....what this really boils down to is this. I asked providers to participate in a project. I requested they submit pictures by November 28th. I requested that the pictures have NO PHOTOGRAPHERS names on them and to keep the project a SECRET.

My original contact from you shortly after the posting of the Calendar requested the "original" water marked pictures be uploaded claiming copy right infringement. My one and only response was for you to verify with the providers that photographer’s names were not allowed. Immediately you responded once again claiming "copy right infringement"". At no point did you offer to reduce the size of your banner or allow the pictures to stay up without getting credit. At no point did you offer to allow a follow up post to give you credit as being acceptable. But hell you didn't need me for that you could have both providers do that or do it yourself.

You took a fun project and demanded "credit" and when the pictures were removed started grasping at straws trying to make me look like a bad guy. We both have the same PM'S and emails so don't act like you have some secret BS, you do not. I hope this was all worth it and you got the recognition you were looking for out of this.

I hope this threAD acts as a warning to other providers that you can hire photographers and have total control of "YOUR" pictures. And certainly NOT at 3-5 times the normal rate. There are many photographers that will simply take pictures at a predetermined price and NOT demand "credit" or "ownership". Another important fact to consider is if you decide to remove all your pictures, do you really want someone that can post or sell them whenever they feel like it as "they" have ownership? Scary thought. Lesson learned here is to know what you’re getting into and read the fine print before signing any contract.

Old 12-30-2013, 08:09 AM   #49
Modda
Ambassador

Encounters: 15

Enough bumping the same act again & again...closing it..not that I can. Its going way off track and becoming a pissing contest.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women