Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60572
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48537
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-22-2013, 04:30 AM   #16
Guest030114
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcdstudios View Post
Thanks for the great calendar post - Congrats to Kat and TyraXXX on making the cut - I am sure SL had a ton of ladies to pick from and I think they both deserved to make it! I'm also honored to be a small part of it too (I'm Mr. July! jk) - 2 of the 12 ladies posted happen to be my models + my photos!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Both of these ladies photos have been removed per your demands to the OP over copyright violations.
Same on all of these duplicate threads around the site as well.
Can someone say two-faced?
Old 12-22-2013, 09:43 AM   #17
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoamingTheMidwest View Post
No- the OP removed the watermark giving the photographer credit for the photos.
Old 12-22-2013, 10:07 AM   #18
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow…

I can't believe that he wanted the photos removed… None of us were making any money off of this calendar… it was just a fun project to be invited to participate in…

Hopefully, there will be a way for the ladies to submit another photos so they can be added back to SL'S calendar…

Your surprised slave,

Guinevere
Old 12-22-2013, 03:00 PM   #19
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

I'm not surprised. A professional photographer had his photos edited to remove his name and contact information. That's bad form. I don't think BCD would have had a problem with the photos if the OP hadn't taken the extra step of removing his watermark.
Old 12-22-2013, 04:15 PM   #20
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCQuestor View Post
I'm not surprised. A professional photographer had his photos edited to remove his name and contact information. That's bad form. I don't think BCD would have had a problem with the photos if the OP hadn't taken the extra step of removing his watermark.
Ahhhh...

I understand now... I see...

Thank-you for clarifying that for me. ..

Your appreciative slave,

Guinevere
Old 12-22-2013, 04:59 PM   #21
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceeRivers View Post
I would have entered had I known! Oh the folly of being late! Stunning picks though.
And you would go to the top of my list for next year! Ahhhhhh the dream provider that got away!
Old 12-22-2013, 05:22 PM   #22
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
NO.... the OP requested that "ALL" providers submit photos "WITHOUT" photographers names on them. I simply cropped the picture thinking the providers forgot. The photographer "insisted on the water mark being put back which is "their" right. As it was mine to have the pictures removed. It was assumtive on my part that the exposure those pictures might get all these simply wonderful and beatuiful ladies by driving hobbyists and providers to their show cases would have been enough advertisement for the photographer. But I was wrong. This brings up a VERY INTERESTING issue with photograhers and the rights to the pictures they take. Me being the inqisative man whore that I am plan on LAUNCHING a BIG threAD pointing out the short comings of using a photograher of this caliber. Photograhers that slap GIGANTIC BANNERS accross the pictures.

The spirit of the Calendar was simply to draw attention to the fact we here at ECCIE have some unbelievably beatiful ladies. They were hand selected by myself and I only sent out 28 invites.
Old 12-22-2013, 05:34 PM   #23
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
Ahhhh...

I understand now... I see...

Thank-you for clarifying that for me. ..

Your appreciative slave,

Guinevere
Very beautiful !
Old 12-22-2013, 05:53 PM   #24
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie View Post
Very beautiful !
Look who's talking LOL
Old 12-22-2013, 06:07 PM   #25
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie View Post
Very beautiful !
Ahhh…

You are SO SWEET!! I just viewed your showcase and you are ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!! Wow!! If you ever make it to Texas… please let me KNOW!!

Your transfixed slave,

Guinevere
Old 12-22-2013, 06:10 PM   #26
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
NO.... the OP requested that "ALL" providers submit photos "WITHOUT" photographers names on them. I simply cropped the picture thinking the providers forgot. The photographer "insisted on the water mark being put back which is "their" right. As it was mine to have the pictures removed. It was assumtive on my part that the exposure those pictures might get all these simply wonderful and beatuiful ladies by driving hobbyists and providers to their show cases would have been enough advertisement for the photographer. But I was wrong. This brings up a VERY INTERESTING issue with photograhers and the rights to the pictures they take. Me being the inqisative man whore that I am plan on LAUNCHING a BIG threAD pointing out the short comings of using a photograher of this caliber. Photograhers that slap GIGANTIC BANNERS accross the pictures.

The spirit of the Calendar was simply to draw attention to the fact we here at ECCIE have some unbelievably beatiful ladies. They were hand selected by myself and I only sent out 28 invites.
Well,

I am glad that ya'll clarified that for me… I really am… As many of you know I am very bi-sexual and I enjoyed both of the photos that were removed… However, I UNDERSTAND the reasons behind both parties… and I appreciate everyone taking the time to explain it to me…

I apologize for barging into ya'lls city… My best friend, Ember Simmers, travels your way on a regular basis and she speaks so highly of everyone there… both the ladies and the gentlemen…

Hopefully, as I get more comfortable touring… I may be able to visit your fair city one day… Rumor has it… that ya'll have an INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHER in town…

Your seductive slave,

Guinevere
Old 12-22-2013, 07:28 PM   #27
JayceeRivers
Account Disabled

User ID: 113900
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
And you would go to the top of my list for next year! Ahhhhhh the dream provider that got away!

Flattery will get you everywhere
Old 12-23-2013, 09:57 AM   #28
bcdstudios
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoamingTheMidwest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
Quote:
Wow…

I can't believe that he wanted the photos removed… None of us were making any money off of this calendar… it was just a fun project to be invited to participate in…

Guinevere
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCQuestor View Post
Good morning all - Oh how I LOVE drama on Eccie, I normally try to stay away from this sort of BS, however I just can't help myself in replying about the situation:

CryptKicker / KCQuestor - could not be more right! (see above comments)

First off I NEVER asked or "demanded" the OP to remove the images, I simply asked him to do ONE of three things:

1. Reupload the original uncropped images showing the watermarks.
2. Give proper credit to my photo business in a followup reply to the post.
3. Ask a Mod to update the cropped images with the uncropped photos originally submited by ladies.

I even offered to email him the uncropped original images if he provided me his email address. I did notice that he left Mrs. September: Victoria Jolie watermark (Santillo) on the bottom right side of the image, but decided to crop off mine?? I thought he said NO watermarks, humm?

We chatted through PM first, and I never asked, demanded or requested a Mod take the images down. I never even contacted a Mod to inquire about the possibility of doing so. That was OP's decision which really only hurts the ladies in the end. I have no problem with my clients (the ladies) choice to submit any images I create to any online competition, magazine or use in marketing for her business. Thats why I am in business and do my craft. I only have a problem when someone (whos not my client) deliberately crops or changes my © images to use for their own purpose but doesn't allow credit where credit is do.

I'll be happy to post their entire PM string so people can make up their own minds as to what I asked and how it was handled on the other side with OP. Assuming its not a code violation to post PM discussions in open forums?

That is all, have a wonderful xmas!
Old 12-23-2013, 10:01 AM   #29
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcdstudios View Post
Good morning all - Oh how I LOVE drama on Eccie, I normally try to stay away from this sort of BS, however I just can't help myself in replying about the situation:

CryptKicker / KCQuestor - could not be more right! (see above comments)

First off I NEVER asked or "demanded" the OP to remove the images, I simply asked him to do ONE of three things:

1. Reupload the original uncropped images showing the watermarks.
2. Give proper credit to my photo business in a followup reply to the post.
3. Ask a Mod to update the cropped images with the uncropped photos originally submited by ladies.

I even offered to email him the uncropped original images if he provided me his email address. I did notice that he left Mrs. September: Victoria Jolie watermark (Santillo) on the bottom right side of the image, but decided to crop off mine?? I thought he said NO watermarks, humm?

We chatted through PM first, and I never asked, demanded or requested a Mod take the images down. I never even contacted a Mod to inquire about the possibility of doing so. That was OP's decision which really only hurts the ladies in the end. I have no problem with my clients (the ladies) choice to submit any images I create to any online competition, magazine or use in marketing for her business. Thats why I am in business and do my craft. I only have a problem when someone (whos not my client) deliberately crops or changes my © images to use for their own purpose but doesn't allow credit where credit is do.

I'll be happy to post their entire PM string so people can make up their own minds as to what I asked and how it was handled on the other side with OP. Assuming its not a code violation to post PM discussions in open forums?

That is all, have a wonderful xmas!
Hmmmm...

Maybe, you didn't see that this was already explained and I stated that I could understand why you were upset... I had a question and I really appreciated everyone taking the time to explain it to me..

Your sincere slave,

Guinevere
Old 12-23-2013, 10:33 AM   #30
bcdstudios
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Hmmmm... Maybe, you didn't see that this was already explained and I stated that I could understand why you were upset... I had a question and I really appreciated everyone taking the time to explain it to me..
Your sincere slave,
Guinevere
Dear Guinevere, I only quoted your original post because I wanted to highlight it as I'm sure you were not the only lady on there thinking the same thing. I had no problem with your questions and am happy you got the answers to them. Its good to ask... and learn something new. No hard feelings from me!

On a side note: I'd like to invite you to come to KC on a tour and while you are in town swing by and do a photography session with me! You are a beautiful woman and be honored to have you pose for me. I know we could get some crazy sexy images!

BTW I'm a huge King Arthur fan! Maybe we could do a knight / princess themed shoot! :P
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women