Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48478
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41794
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2013, 03:23 PM   #16
Reacher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I'm not an 'older guy' but thought I'd chime in anyway. The majority of my sessions are 1-shot. It's tough for me to get 2 in an hour so if that's something I want to do I'll book a 90-min or 2-hour session - and even then sometimes it's only 1.

I prefer to take my time, even on the longer sessions, and make sure there's plenty of time for all activities.
Reacher is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:41 PM   #17
icansmile
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I remember when I used to squeeze one out BEFORE I left to make sure I at least got 30 minutes worth! Of course my memory may have also gone the way of my ability to fire off round 2 in an hour. I don't ever expect 2 pops in a one hour session, many times the lady is getting dressed while I am having my wind down spasms from pop number one, so it doesn't even cross my mind. But I have been blessed with some women who create such an awesome illusion, and act like they would be insulted if I did not at least let them try that it has happened with ease on more than one occasion. I call those little miracles, and usually don't stop grinning for days. Thank you ladies.
icansmile is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 06:24 PM   #18
Guest113018-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

I know that I am usually a one and done guy, but there have been two time when I achieved a second pop. That only came about after considerable effort on her part. It was like she would not accept that I could not and forced it out of me. And number two, if it happens, is so powerful. Not so much in volume as in sensory. A bigger problem for me is maintaining an erection for penetration. Putting on a condom is liken to letting the air out of a balloon. So I rely on oral services. I also enjoy a good hj.
Guest113018-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 08:46 PM   #19
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

If I was in my 20s, BSB's avatar change would be round 1 just looking at it. She just keeps putting them out there.
OldGrump is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 09:27 PM   #20
ChipMonkey
Lifetime Premium Access

The way time flies in an hour session, it seems hard (so to speak) to work in a round 2.
ChipMonkey is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 09:50 PM   #21
TexasDave555
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

With age comes wisdom... book 2-3 hour sessions and go for 3 bells. Let the younger guys worry about the chest thumping and comparisons...

There is a story...

Two bulls are standing on a hill overlooking the pasture below. The young bull looks over at the old bull and says, "Hey, lets run down there and fuck one of those cows." The older wise bull looks at the younger bull with pity and says, "No, lets walk down there and fuck them all."
TexasDave555 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 06:41 AM   #22
pfmtony
Account Disabled

For me its possible but awfully difficult sometimes. Honestly it depends on her a lot. Does she want it? How bad? I dont get into unless she is into it. I'm 100% serious here. I have been with super hot women and had zero pops. They weren't into it. Now when a super hot woman wants it bad, its possible.

I really prefer a 90 min session or longer to do 2 though. I like to and need a hug after and some cuddling/convo to recharge.

Guys Raquel is simply in her own league.... I assure you she is being 100% genuine in her post. I was shocked at first too.

You see the "ear your wheaties" line here a lot.... In Raquel's case its actually true.
pfmtony is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:01 AM   #23
Jake Perman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
Why plan? Just have fun and let it flow. (pun intended) I think going into a session worrying too much about how many pops you can get..or me worrying about how many I can produce, causes too much tension. Tension can lead to disappointment. Relax and have fun and take care of each other.
Off topic, but Oh My God what a great ass you have!
Jake Perman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women