Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60508
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48505
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41935
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2013, 07:47 AM   #76
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Sir XY,
As I know you are reading.
can you give us others that are playing similar game as you?
Like doing the screening for providers.
you stated for the jollies
but it seems another/others are pimping. Not just PP'ing as you say you got no cash for doing.

LOL and some wounder why I was more open with my "OSD's odd jobs for hooks" BS.
I wanted others to know what I was doing and not doing.
I do no screening.
Or get reports on the ROS from providers.
I just drive to go shopping or where ever.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:53 AM   #77
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
Xy has my email and he can't keep me out of his mouth as is. Making me drama famous again Lmfao.
You do know that by posting in this thread. you may have added fuel to his fire.

I'm trying to do that. In hope to getting it all over with, done with.

just a thought
Old 12-13-2013, 08:44 AM   #78
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
But many of the 11 are still VP, he may still be screening for some, and getting his jollies.
That was the main point of the PP threads.
Who is screening. What info was the person screening getting, and what was he/she doing with it
sorry for edit.

you want XY's email
maybe he can make you a flavor of the month.
errr just kidding XY

your updates says you are reading

thanks for that update XY

Quote:
Sir XY,
As I know you are reading.
can you give us others that are playing similar game as you?
Like doing the screening for providers.
you stated for the jollies
but it seems another/others are pimping. Not just PP'ing as you say you got no cash for doing.

Still in hope for a update on this.
but I'm not sure if you know or not. Or part of or not.

But again, thanks for the updates to your side of the story.
If you could clean out or block out a first name(VL's) and that thing at the very top of the text parts. That sucker may be ok to post the link. just sayin and askin

To males of Upset NY ECCIE
As you may or may not know. XY and myself are not on friendly terms. But it seems he is letting many know what did, and still into. As long as you guys did your homework and still see some of the gals. I no longer have a problem with his part. As you knew before hand. To bad only some have the link.

I still have a problem with Mod/s and their part of using me and a few others to Ban XY to coverup their own part of this mess. XY and myself do not agree on much. But a mod or two stepping down we seem to agree. Kinda like the few times I agree with DOOVE LOL. Are only communication is this thread, and his link given by whoever 300 handles is. In the beginning I only wanted others to know what XY is saying now. And he has given us who still, and who no longer he is working for/with. So each can makeup their own mind.

edit add: per XY he is no longer helping or screening. oh hell

Quote:
I have amended the list of names above and placed a "Y" for still talking/friendly, and "N", for no communication at all. None of the listed providers are getting any "help" at all at this point. On list, few I would consider more risky than others to see, all very recent adds.
read it yourself LOL

edit again: That little bit should be safe for me to post.

and again I know we do not like each other
but thanks
Old 12-13-2013, 08:50 AM   #79
Guest050314-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLAMCHOWDER2000 View Post
ut oh osd now ur being watched. gotta be some truths all the way around . peoples is gettin nervous. I think anyone who starts posting anyrhing from this letter is gonna get banned . steppin on the toes of the abusive mods .
and yet another infraction with this one . ya can ban all ya want . we won't go away .just make another handle .
Guest050314-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 09:07 AM   #80
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

For that

seems wrong clam. Even if you and me are not on good terms also. That seems silly to me. what are they thinking. Maybe Chica Chaser can help me understand that. I still trust his point of view.
Old 12-13-2013, 09:10 AM   #81
RODOSH
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8
Default Great Attitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
*rolls eyes* this site is about having fun, can we get back to that?
You know somethings wrong when your inbox is blowing up and only 2 out of every 4 messages are about booking and the other 2 are about what's being said about you and damaging info about who's saying it.
I'm not stooping to that or taking the bait on Low blows or outing or sharing links to sites. I'm doing what I'm here for...having fun.
This is a holiday season come on people WTF.
Lexxxy,

I applaud you for taking this stance. I'm glad that you are not sinking to their level.
RODOSH is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 09:16 AM   #82
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Gee I thought it was about having safe fun with VP. But 11 of the VP where being screened by a male member that got his jollies getting the ROS form the VP's point of view of on the guys
and my answer to that RODOSH
Old 12-13-2013, 09:36 AM   #83
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLAMCHOWDER2000 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLAMCHOWDER2000
ut oh osd now ur being watched. gotta be some truths all the way around . peoples is gettin nervous. I think anyone who starts posting anyrhing from this letter is gonna get banned . steppin on the toes of the abusive mods .
and yet another infraction with this one . ya can ban all ya want . we won't go away .just make another handle .
going back to that
I bet
disrespect to mod/s

just guessing

Problem is, is it disrespect to mod/s. Or disrespect for all of Upset NY ECCIE ville.
You have gain some by me. Ahem others I losing it for fast.
seems to much sweeping under the rug to let it be what this site should be

Edit: on a happy ♫, I bet mods in other areas are much happier I be to busy here to checkout the shit there.
Old 12-13-2013, 09:46 AM   #84
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

I don't want to get into the current controversy, but I really don't understand the continuing diatribe expressed here against the VP system. As we have discussed thoroughly in recent threads, almost everybody agrees that it is not that difficult to become a VP (with or without help from "corrupt" individuals), and that the title carries no guarantee. For most people, it is one extra piece of information that can be useful as consumer guide.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 09:46 AM   #85
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:

Edit: on a happy ♫, I bet mods in other areas are much happier I be to busy here to checkout the shit there.

See in other areas of the board in the past. I did my small part to get a few BBing pimping VP mods or members deleted. And one area where after the shit was all out. The mod is still there, but much better being a mod now. As it all being in the open took the mods/male members control away over many of the VP.
VP are seen as the bread & butter. Its a matter of who is getting buttered, and who is getting the bread.
Old 12-13-2013, 09:50 AM   #86
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
I don't want to get into the current controversy, but I really don't understand the continuing diatribe expressed here against the VP system. As we have discussed thoroughly in recent threads, almost everybody agrees that it is not that difficult to become a VP (with or without help from "corrupted" individuals), and that the title carries no guarantee. For most people, it is one extra piece of information that can be useful as consumer guide.
because in the past a male member was screening for jollies.
And currently another male member maybe pimping for real.
and seems a mod or two where/are getting buttered all along the way
hiding it till it know longer works for them
then ban the fucker
and others that may know
Old 12-13-2013, 09:59 AM   #87
Bushman69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Keep it coming XY. Am enjoying the updates. And it was interesting to read that one of the mods may need to change their name to "QuickDraw." Now that's Funny. Loving the drama. I am entertained.
Bushman69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:19 AM   #88
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushman69 View Post
I am entertained.
I'd rather be entertained by a nice juicy pretty pink pussy than all this endless silly bs drama by probably the same few clowns using multiple handles.....ijs
Guest070916 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:23 AM   #89
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
To males of Upset NY ECCIE
As you may or may not know. XY and myself are not on friendly terms. But it seems he is letting many know what did, and still into. As long as you guys did your homework and still see some of the gals. I no longer have a problem with his part. As you knew before hand. To bad only some have the link.
Since I don't have that link I find this thread just as confusing and useless as the pseudo pimping thread.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:37 AM   #90
Justapervert
your gene pool is shallow

Encounters: 1

Has no one yet realized that this goes on, and has gone on over the past several years? Guys trying to make a name for themselves as the best whore mongers around. GP was once a leader of most of the degenerates on here, no since he is an authority figure, in a broad sense of the word, he is a target. You guys really need to get your act straight. Its always the same people that create and add to the drama. Look at every drama thread and you will always see the same posters... amazing isn't it?
This drama is soo simple. XY broke the rules, numerous trimes and was banned. SSDD Same as jonballs, same as normal bob, same as anyone else that has ever been banned. Suck it up and deal with it. The really funny part is, the guys that are most upset and bitching about outing and the fake insinuations of Rape, have all done it before to other members, or have participated in helping one of their favorite ladies do it. The outing, these are the same guys looking up every members information the most they can. Then they will send letters, call your house, try to freind you on facebook, show pics of your family to other members. This all using information that they get from one of thier favorite ladies who gives them your screening information. ya this is all done so remember, you have no freinds on a hooker board., and my advice, dont look for any. IT happens daily. Dont kid yourself. Take it for what it is. you can tell from posts who's responses you can trust and whose you can not. most of the ignorant posters on here haven't had a date since 1975 with a street walker... look at their reviews. Anonymity is the worst part of the internet, this site is no different. Hiding in the shadows of it here, somehow makes these degenerates,( and believe me if only you knew the real stories of people on here, your skin would crawl) think that they have Carte Blanche to say whatever they wish in any manner they choose. again, acting like ignorant middle schoolers that just found out the word fart is in the dictionary.
Justapervert is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women