Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70756
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42116
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2013, 02:44 PM   #61
Remote
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I was answering Thatdude.

Originally Posted by Thatdude
If you are paying me then go ahead and write a review about my skills oh wait ladies are not paying us unless it's her pimp so why in the hell should we hobbyist be reviewed. Ijs

Originally Posted by Remote
You do not evaluate your clients at work? Do they pay there invoices in full or they on time. Do they change spec in the middle of the job?

He does not want providers reviewing him, because providers are not paying him, he is paying them. I was trying to point out that we review our clients at work that pay us. Do they pay on time? Do they pay in full? Do they change the order after the initial contract or worst after we start production?

I thought I was clear and the ideas I presented could be followed by everyone. I was mistaken apperantly.

BTW @ Thatdue: I was trying to say in earlier post the should review the hobbiest TCB not BCD.
Remote is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 03:08 PM   #62
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Providers reviewing clients?

It will never happen on this site (nor should it). What would be the purpose? If you have a problem client and you DID YOUR SCREENING then use the tools you have now. Report the ID to P411, if it's alert worthy post it in alerts, if it's something you think only other providers should know then post it in providers only section. If you want to air it out then do so in co-ed. I know there are other sites for this too. I think most problems would be prevented in the first place with proper screening.

And a MAJOR reason for providers not writing reviews is that discretion and privacy for clients is crucial. I do not need the information out there that I saw a provider on a specific date at a specific location for a specific amount. Hopefully this makes sense and you know why that could be an issue. I'm sure some are fine with it and others are not. Also....are you going to review every client you see? Only those on here? Only those on p411? What if they don't want a review?

I would never see a provider that I knew would compromise my privacy.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 04:15 PM   #63
Guest060214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
Providers reviewing clients?

It will never happen on this site (nor should it). What would be the purpose? If you have a problem client and you DID YOUR SCREENING then use the tools you have now. Report the ID to P411, if it's alert worthy post it in alerts, if it's something you think only other providers should know then post it in providers only section. If you want to air it out then do so in co-ed. I know there are other sites for this too. I think most problems would be prevented in the first place with proper screening.

And a MAJOR reason for providers not writing reviews is that discretion and privacy for clients is crucial. I do not need the information out there that I saw a provider on a specific date at a specific location for a specific amount. Hopefully this makes sense and you know why that could be an issue. I'm sure some are fine with it and others are not. Also....are you going to review every client you see? Only those on here? Only those on p411? What if they don't want a review?

I would never see a provider that I knew would compromise my privacy.
Discretion and privacy are bogus reasons.

Do you go around during the day with a name tag: "Hello, my name is L.A. at eccie.net"?
Guest060214 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 04:37 PM   #64
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarvis View Post
Discretion and privacy are bogus reasons.

Do you go around during the day with a name tag: "Hello, my name is L.A. at eccie.net"?
LMAO...you really just don't get it.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 05:36 PM   #65
SD2011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

When I first suggested it, I clarified that it (provider review/note of hobbyist) isn't intended to be sexual in nature and just about the general experience, setup, treatment, etc.

But hey, let's be completely honest. It's a pride thing. The thought of a gal potentially giving a guy a review that doesn't match his self-perception (or posted review) is terrifying to most dudes.
SD2011 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 05:45 PM   #66
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude View Post
oh wait ladies are not paying us unless it's her pimp so
I would like to officially cast my nomination for a pimp review forum!
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 06:05 PM   #67
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Providers can create their own review website as this is the land of the free however I would be sure to immediately put said provider on my DNS list
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 06:13 PM   #68
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
I would like to officially cast my nomination for a pimp review forum!
LOVE IT!! Now THAT would be…informational…which ones show their ass, which ones write reviews, which ones stay in the background:

"He was tall, dark, and…not handsome at all…and his pimpmobile TOTALLY gave him away…gonna give him a "No" for his…obviousness."
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 06:16 PM   #69
Guest060214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
LMAO...you really just don't get it.
What I do get is the review process should be a 2-way street. There should be a way for providers to comment on their review. Yelp allows business owners to comment when they receive a review, most all review formats do. There are always two sides to every story and providers are at a serious disadvantage in this format, especially not allowing them to see the ROS.

Other than fear of the truth coming out on both sides, I cannot think of a valid reason why providers shouldn't be allowed to review clients or comment on their own reviews. Full disclosure is rarely a bad thing.
Guest060214 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 06:52 PM   #70
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

In the interest of saving time and my lack interest in the search feature, can someone advise whether or not this issue has come up before and what the general consensus was? I mean providers reviewing hobbyists. Not pimps! Lol

Seriously, I can see this having been discussed before.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:15 PM   #71
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

The reason it seems unfair is because, to bastardize Orwell, "Everyone involved in this hobby is equal, but some of those involved in this hobby are more equal than others"

This forum is primarily a means for men to exchange information on providers, these types of forums exist everywhere in the world for the same purpose. Providers can't read or comment on the ROS because of the shitstorms that would erupt on a daily basis. Either that or every review would be 100% bullshit to avoid that. As it stands the client can present his unfiltered view on the session, some bullshit remains but in aggregate the reviews have value for the general picture that emerges on a provider over time.

Providers are allowed to advertise here to get business but that is by no means the main thrust of this site. Don't get it twisted thinking you have an equal share in terms of importance here except to the extent that it drives some additional traffic.

Sorry to burst the equality bubble but that's the reality.

Aside from warnings about psychos and ncns which eccie already allows for, I fail to see what providers would "review" on clients that would be of interest. Bandwidth isn't free how would you monetize that site? Charge providers a fee? Good luck with that
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:24 PM   #72
SD2011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Hell, if I were a provider I'd like to know:

1) Is he safe (LE)?
2) Is he safe (personally)?
3) Does he show up on time (keep appointments)?
4) Does he pay with no problem?
5) Is he gross?
6) Is he nice? (will he treat me decently?)

The rest is no biggie and there's certainly no need for bringing reality down to crumble the illusion of enormous sexual prowess posted in some of those reviews out there. It is funny how fearful guys are to be held accountable for their behavior/attitude/whatever but completely okay with laying a provider over the coals from every angle.

Of course this site is for men to look at/review the ladies. I just enjoy the little bit of irony playing out here, that's all.

Have fun you guys... your tiny weenies are safe from review (for now). So is mine.
SD2011 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:34 PM   #73
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I just want to say kudos to cj for starting this conversation. Normally she just shouting and trying to kill people but she actually started a conversation in which no one is shouting
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:37 PM   #74
Remote
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

The fact is that any provider can post your business on here any time she wants to. Look at the Alerts. Look at what some post in other areas. What do the providers post in the providers only section?

If anyone gets your vehicle license plate number, home address, real name, real job info, or any other big piece of real world information, for few dollars they can find out all your RW info and if you can be black mailed. Then you have a problem.

So a review is more about not wanting providers to judge you or tell others how you conduct business or they might say something about performance and others see it before Mods delete it. Maybe some just don't want the status quo changed.

I'm fine with with whatever happens. I don't think ECCIE will change. The time and expense of setting up a web site, running it, advertising, getting members would be enormous. Will providers ever be able to post rebuttal on their review? I don't know the answer, but seems like it would be the right thing to do.

Thing learned:
With all that being said this is mostly an academic exercise. We will not have much or any input into what is done about this in the future.
Privacy is an illusion. If you are peranoid this may not be the hobby for you.
Some like WP some don't. Other than distance, time,scheduling or one word (LOL) more than one would still like to spend an hour with WP.
Does this hurt her business? Only she will know.
Who is here just to have fun and live a little closer to the edge than "normal" people?
That would be me. Maybe you. I don't know I don't live your life.
Remote is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 08:57 PM   #75
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up didn't mean to make it a big thing

Sorry, My point in this was simple, guys seem to find it ok to add not so true facts in reviews and girls can't argue it or defend themselves.

Guy's want to keep it private but they post reviews?

They can get upset about a problem provider, wither or not they were a problem client?

TBH: Most guys would be afraid of getting their pride hurt or cut down their chances on a provider they hoped to see if, they were rude, they showed up drunk, the didn't pay full donation, they were too push, etc.

No one likes to be lied about, there are some people who truly want to be discreet, but those people DON'T WRITE REVIEWS lol.

If you have the confidence to one side of the review, why douldn't you want to see the other?

just saying, i'm sure ALOT less bs would happen if it was really a two way street
!VI! is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women