Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42108
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2013, 08:16 AM   #46
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth1000 View Post
Not a good idea because it will lead to providers saying, he had a big cock or a small cock etc and then other hobbyist would shy away least they find out that they couldnt satisfy her after reading that the other guy did. This is the fastest way for your business to go up in smoke
i don't think so, because most girls still have to keep it classy for the other clients, but it would make it easier in terms of refrences, you can just look up their reviews

I think i'm going to look into making a site for reviewing clients from established boards.
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 09:27 AM   #47
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

The problem with doing reviews on the men is Discretion, I'm not sure many guys would want to see a lady if she is doing reviews on them. You can write about visits in a blog and be discreet of their identity.
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 10:24 AM   #48
Remote
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I think the "hobbiest review" would be more about what the provider expects. You show up on time, clean, fresh breath, bring the agreed amount of money, don't haggle (the agreed price vs menu at time appointment was set) if you want extras not previously discussed be prepared to pay extra for them. That kind of stuff. No ROS unless there is a problem like falling asleep during the deed or at the end and running over time.

No crap like:
Saw Remote and his handle should be needle dick the bug raper.
Saw Remote well a little of him.
Saw Remote so old he was around when dirt was in R&D.
Saw Remote so old his cum was dust.
Saw Remote only muscle still working was his tongue.
Saw Remote paid in $1 bills said he was used to seeing strippers.
Saw Remote when he arrived his motorcycle set off every car alarm in the parking lot, but no bells for me.
Saw Remote "When I told him he was out of shape," he said "Round is a shape."

Post like this would be unacceptable and require a large discount on the next visit.

Remote
Remote is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 10:37 AM   #49
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess View Post
i don't think so, because most girls still have to keep it classy for the other clients, but it would make it easier in terms of refrences, you can just look up their reviews

I think i'm going to look into making a site for reviewing clients from established boards.
I can only imagine how your reviews would read if the client is on your bad side, this idea although noble is a very bad one and you think a busy provider is going to take time to write a review, not everyone is as out spoken and quick to ignite like you Cj.
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 10:41 AM   #50
Remote
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami View Post
The problem with doing reviews on the men is Discretion, I'm not sure many guys would want to see a lady if she is doing reviews on them. You can write about visits in a blog and be discreet of their identity.
Write whatever you want about me. As long as it is true.

If your going to lie about me at least say I was average size or Ok in bed.

I'll admit I'm not good at this Sex thing. I've bee practicing for many years and plan to keep at it until I get it right.

Hobbist reviews would keep some people on their best behavior. It would also encourage honesty, because based on some reviews alot of you providers cum a dozen times in 1 hour all Adonis has to do is wink at you, and your knees buckle, you swoon and cum all at the same time. If he so much as breathes on your clit you climb the walls and hang from the ceiling in rapture. I know from reading these reviews I'm a poor lover. My several decades of practice do not include any women that came more than 2 possibly 3 time in an hour.

I still like the idea of providers being able to review hobbiest.
Old 12-08-2013, 10:49 AM   #51
Remote
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth1000 View Post
I can only imagine how your reviews would read if the client is on your bad side, this idea although noble is a very bad one and you think a busy provider is going to take time to write a review, not everyone is as out spoken and quick to ignite like you Cj.
I would say a lot of Hobbiest don't write reviews either. I only write reviews on ladies that are looking for more visits. If they ask me not to tell anyone about what we did I respect that and don't review.

But then again I mainly do the strip club sceen. So the reviews bring them more hobbiest looking for extras and willing to pay. If they don't preform up to agreement or standards I don't write a review because after all it's a strip club. Hunting is part of the thrill.
Old 12-08-2013, 11:01 AM   #52
SD2011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remote View Post
I think the "hobbiest review" would be more about what the provider expects. You show up on time, clean, fresh breath, bring the agreed amount of money, don't haggle (the agreed price vs menu at time appointment was set) if you want extras not previously discussed be prepared to pay extra for them. That kind of stuff. No ROS unless there is a problem like falling asleep during the deed or at the end and running over time.

No crap like:
Saw Remote and his handle should be needle dick the bug raper.
Saw Remote well a little of him.
Saw Remote so old he was around when dirt was in R&D.
Saw Remote so old his cum was dust.
Saw Remote only muscle still working was his tongue.
Saw Remote paid in $1 bills said he was used to seeing strippers.
Saw Remote when he arrived his motorcycle set off every car alarm in the parking lot, but no bells for me.
Saw Remote "When I told him he was out of shape," he said "Round is a shape."

Post like this would be unacceptable and require a large discount on the next visit.

Remote
You should pay in pennies (bring a jar and count them out one by one). That shit would be hilarious!

Your original post made me laugh. Thanks!
SD2011 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:13 AM   #53
Remote
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess View Post

I like that idea providers could track Hobbiest and see their "record" No Shows, Alerts, ect. As long as hurtful remarks weren't alowed like: Couldn't get me off if I standing on the edge of cliff ready to jump and he was pushing."

Hobbiest would want to look at their own reviews so the would know what the providers were saying and they could improve on perfarmance or dispute remarks. Such as Yes I was a No Show but I called an hour before and explained that my boss left for the day and fergot to unchain me from my desk, or Yes I was a No Show because I bailed. When I arrived I saw her getting out of a pimpmoble and hiding a 9mm where I had planned on planting my 6mm, or I bailed without paying because this new pretty youg girl had a dick bigger than mine!

Maybe if providers could post on their own reviews it would be a good comprimse. Hobbist post: We agreed on anal but during the sesion she refused.
Provider post: We did agree on anal but he showed up the a dick bigger than a horse and I had to say no because I planned to use that hole for the rest of my life. I did not give him a discount because he did not warn me that his friens call him Tripod for obvious reason.
Old 12-08-2013, 11:15 AM   #54
Remote
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD2011 View Post
You should pay in pennies (bring a jar and count them out one by one). That shit would be hilarious!

Your original post made me laugh. Thanks!
Your Welcome, glad I could brighten your day.
Old 12-08-2013, 12:01 PM   #55
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

If you are paying me then go ahead and write a review about my skills oh wait ladies are not paying us unless it's her pimp so why in the hell should we hobbyist be reviewed. Ijs

Carry on with the belly aching threAD
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:04 PM   #56
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude View Post
If you are paying me then go ahead and write a review about my skills oh wait ladies are not paying us unless it's her pimp so why in the hell should we hobbyist be reviewed. Ijs

He makes a valid point.
Old 12-08-2013, 12:07 PM   #57
Guest060214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I still like the idea. It would be great to finally read more truth than fiction in reviews.

Recommendation: FUCK NO WAY!!!!!!! TELL HIM TO TAKE A HIKE!
Guest060214 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:22 PM   #58
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

If CJ starts such a site, would she start calling people obnoxious? I think she used that on me. I am all down for such a site, and if she is allowing outcalls, I dont mind being reviewed by CJ for another visit, if she drops the term "obnoxious"

Old 12-08-2013, 01:28 PM   #59
Remote
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude View Post

You do not evaluate your clients at work? Do they pay there invoices in full or they on time. Do they change spec in the middle of the job?
Old 12-08-2013, 01:51 PM   #60
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remote View Post
You do not evaluate your clients at work? Do they pay there invoices in full or they on time. Do they change spec in the middle of the job?
What exactly are your trying to say, this whole statement made Zero sense

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women