Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42316
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2013, 12:30 PM   #1
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hobbying in December

Do you gentlemen find that you spend more, less or the same amount in December on the hobby as you do in any other month of the year?

Are your hobbying funds a bit less this month due to holiday obligations/costs?
Does the cost of the holidays use up all of your discretionary funds?
( I know it does mine... )

Do you find that some ladies are offering more specials or are more willing to "negotiate" rates this time of year?
( I know, I know, "Negotiate" is not a subject I'm supposed to bring up......)

The reason I ask is because I was recently informed by a "gentleman" that I should adjust my rates for the holidays since "Everyone else is doing it" and "it makes good business sense to offer holiday discounts"

Sorry, had to once again have a good laugh at that.........

I've never been one to do what everyone else is doing.....And I'm not WalMart so no free shipping. lol

So gents,
What say you?
Is there a "Black Friday" of sorts on the boards?

I know you guys look for a bargain no matter what you're purchasing, but is there a seasonal fluctuation of rates I'm not aware of?
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 01:33 PM   #2
rebusknebus
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

With me it depends on the currrent situation of my libido and wallet. One may over rule the other, hence a potential Holiday bargain is greatly appreciated. Mostly I do not attempt to haggle, unless I think someone is way out of line, and then I do it for more sadistic reasons, never intending to meet them...just expressing my opinion...
As I digress....Hobbying is a pretty steady thing for me, it usually depends more on my travel schedule, availability of who I would like to see or meet (someone new), and just the overall timing. Holidays usually skew the timing of thngs more than the finances for me. It just seems more difficult, or some providers are seeing more people to get their finances in order for the Holidays, which, again, changes the dynamics of standard operating procedure...sometimes it's almost like "panic mode" to see someone due to all the other underlying things going on.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Do you gentlemen find that you spend more, less or the same amount in December on the hobby as you do in any other month of the year?

Are your hobbying funds a bit less this month due to holiday obligations/costs?
Does the cost of the holidays use up all of your discretionary funds?
( I know it does mine... )

Do you find that some ladies are offering more specials or are more willing to "negotiate" rates this time of year?
( I know, I know, "Negotiate" is not a subject I'm supposed to bring up......)

The reason I ask is because I was recently informed by a "gentleman" that I should adjust my rates for the holidays since "Everyone else is doing it" and "it makes good business sense to offer holiday discounts"

Sorry, had to once again have a good laugh at that.........

I've never been one to do what everyone else is doing.....And I'm not WalMart so no free shipping. lol

So gents,
What say you?
Is there a "Black Friday" of sorts on the boards?

I know you guys look for a bargain no matter what you're purchasing, but is there a seasonal fluctuation of rates I'm not aware of?
rebusknebus is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 02:49 PM   #3
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Probably more. I seem to have more free time in the winter, especially in December when things slow down a bit at the office.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 04:12 PM   #4
FFH
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

What stig said

I hobby way more in the winter months.
FFH is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 05:39 PM   #5
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Ditto Stig and FFH, more in the winter
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 06:42 PM   #6
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

more in winter by far..................and screw specials

if there is someone I want to see, specials have nothing to do with it

the only thing that stops me from seeing who I want is if that fucking stig gets there before me

fuckin stig
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 07:14 PM   #7
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thank You guys

See? I thought so.....

I have always thought that in this season of giving it was much easier to "hide" the outflow of cash by simply saying you bought a present.
You can always call your date your "present" LOL

I also understand some ladies offering discounts or specials so they have more disposable income for gift giving or whatever they choose.
The smart shopper however has everything purchased and wrapped by the first of December (or sooner) though......

Of course it is very nice when ladies offer a Christmas discount to the "frequent shoppers" but I'm glad to see it's not expected simply because it's a shopping season.

I do want to thank you gentlemen for your replies, I do appreciate it when you answer my posts.
Seriously, in the midst of all the buffoonery, you guys do take the time to educate and assist whenever you're asked to and I for one, do want to thank you for it
Old 12-07-2013, 07:36 AM   #8
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Your odds of getting a question answered increase greatly if its a legit question and not something like "what Motzart etude do you fantasize about me playing on my violin whilst you tickle my ass with a feather whilst I feed you peeled grapes whilst reciting Shakespeare in my flowing pink lacey gown with little ruffles on the ankles"

Oh and us lovin ya helps too
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 09:38 AM   #9
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

The time of year makes little difference to me. I think I am the most horny in the spring.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 02:54 PM   #10
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
Your odds of getting a question answered increase greatly if its a legit question .....

Oh and us lovin ya helps too
Aww go on you.......

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women