Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41554
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2013, 07:20 AM   #1
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Gifts from Providers

Hello Gentlemen,

So this year has been an amazing year for me in the hobby and I want to show my appreciation to the gentlemen who have helped me accomplish my goals and aspirations.

Quite naturally, I know that every man can't really do gifts due to their wives or girlfriends (they don't need the evidence).

However, I have read various things that guys have received from providers such as: p411 membership, home made candles, funny cards, gift cards to restaurants, and etc.

I was just wondering what types of gifts some of you guys have received from providers and perhaps some providers here can give good suggestions on what gifts to give and NOT to give!

Looking forward to reading everyone's input/advice here!
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 07:22 AM   #2
argus256
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

As long as it's not a gift that keeps on giving (VD) I'm OK with most things!
argus256 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 07:24 AM   #3
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by argus256 View Post
As long as it's not a gift that keeps on giving (VD) I'm OK with most things!
That would be a curse!
Old 11-26-2013, 07:27 AM   #4
NearHauteRed
BANNED

Encounters: 4

I think the best gift a provider can give a hobbyist is a fantastic and enthusiastic session from initial contact to the end of the session when they get together, and not just at or near a holiday season.
NearHauteRed is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 07:29 AM   #5
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearHauteRed View Post
I think the best gift a provider can give a hobbyist is a fantastic and enthusiastic session from initial contact to the end of the session when they get together, and not just at or near a holiday season.
What kind of providers have you been seeing?
Old 11-26-2013, 07:35 AM   #6
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Not to be cliché but its the thought that counts. Just recently I received an apple as a gift. While not very material in nature the inside meaning between us held great value. I've kept the sticker from it in a nondescript location.

Pick a subject that is unique between you both and expand on it. Unique, safe but yet meaningful gifts can be had inexpensively.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 07:41 AM   #7
pfmtony
Account Disabled

My favorite provider gift was the time she took my watch from me and said she didn't care what time it was and that I could stay.....
pfmtony is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 07:44 AM   #8
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
Not to be cliché but its the thought that counts. Just recently I received an apple as a gift. While not very material in nature the inside meaning between us held great value. I've kept the sticker from it in a nondescript location.

Pick a subject that is unique between you both and expand on it. Unique, safe but yet meaningful gifts can be had inexpensively.
Very insightful. I will keep this in mind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfmtony View Post
My favorite provider gift was the time she took my watch from me and said she didn't care what time it was and that I could stay.....
I call bullshit!
Old 11-26-2013, 07:52 AM   #9
Rehke
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby View Post
Very insightful. I will keep this in mind!

I call bullshit!
Well, I will say that if a provider I had been seeing very consistently and spending a lot of money on decided to throw in some free time I would be very impressed.

Mind you, I tend to see the wrong types of providers, so I doubt I'll ever see that, LOL
Rehke is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 07:55 AM   #10
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfmtony View Post
She ever give the watch back? :/
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 08:04 AM   #11
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehke View Post
Well, I will say that if a provider I had been seeing very consistently and spending a lot of money on decided to throw in some free time I would be very impressed.

Mind you, I tend to see the wrong types of providers, so I doubt I'll ever see that, LOL
Well, a free date is always nice. The day I give a free date, is a day that I'm no longer a provider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
She ever give the watch back? :/
Let's assume it was a Rolex. And I mean, a really REALLY nice one. She probably kept it and took it to the pawn shop to cover the date.

Old 11-26-2013, 08:04 AM   #12
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

BSB, even those of us who have never had the pleasure of meeting you enjoy the gifts of your changing avatars. You are a very lovely lady.
OldGrump is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 08:08 AM   #13
NearHauteRed
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby View Post
What kind of providers have you been seeing?

The providers I have seen have been good, up until this past week or so, but you live and you learn. I was just making a simple, but general answer on your initial question of what gift I would like to have from a provider and unfortunately, instead of a session being fantastic/intimate/passionate should go without saying, you have to actually spell it out for many providers as if they had their way, they would be DFF kinda like a blowup doll and once you get your rocks off (the quicker the better, even though you paid for the full hour), then give you 60 seconds to get dressed and get the fuck out so they can count the money. To be blatantly honest, most providers have their good and bad points, and i feel hobbyists are the ones that should determine what those are, (TCB skills, looks, session quality, ect.), but to find a provider that has all great points to make a session fantastically memorable from initial contact all the way to walking out the door each time, every time, those types of ladies are very few and far between.
NearHauteRed is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 08:11 AM   #14
pfmtony
Account Disabled

BSB is stunning in person. I wear only swiss watches, no Rolex though. I got my watch back. I have five of them now. It wasn't a free date, just free extra time.

One very sexy provider offered to have me help pick her halloween costume too. Sadly our schedules didnt align, but the thought was an awesome gift.

Some provider recently offered to buy me some cake for my birthday too.

It is the thought that counts, but getting a sweet note from one of you ladies is appreciated even more. Everytime I have been given free time was just magical though. YMMV is no lie. I've been shorted too. That leaves a bitter taste.
pfmtony is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 08:17 AM   #15
Looking41today
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Many hobbyists are not lacking for material things, and the best thing you can give us is the gift of your presence. That's why we pay you as much per hour as we would a lawyer or doctor (and get better value). That said, a casual, off the clock lunch with one of my favorite ladies would be an extraordinary gift. You don't mention if you're thinking about 3 guys or 30. If the latter, that's probably not an option, so maybe something for the office that he enjoys or that you've discussed in the past or have in common would be a thoughtful gift.
Looking41today is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women