Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42319
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36736
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2013, 05:03 PM   #31
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody of TX View Post
This is funny, hey girls you're all called TRASHY cause you are out working and making money in this industry, Not only has ur_mom shot herself in the foot so has Novatx, not that its important cause there is always those hobbist that just want a hole to fuck.

KKA you're alright, I love the fact that you will speak up ...
Words like Whore, Hooker, Prostitute, Provider, Courtesan etc serve a purpose of grouping class at different levels wouldn't you think?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 09:51 PM   #32
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 224657
My ECCIE Reviews

Am I a professional? Lmao NEGATIVE. I dont take this as serious as others.I do have OTHER jobs And kids. (alot of kids) I take selected calls when i have time. Sometimes im late, sometimes i have to reschedule. Not everyones sessions are the same. Sometimes I'm chatty other times I'm quiet. Im a sarcastic bitch but its always in fun. Im not a flirt and do not know how to fake the gfe thing. I don't clock watch, not rude, and you'll always get your money's worth. Im also one who if I can help you, I will. I don't think or carry myself as if I am better then anyone. I don't judge people on lifestyles or color of skin but I will judge the fuck outta your tee shirt lol Do i care about the reveiws? Only thing i care is be honest. If youre gonna tell a story tell it right. Theres not much others can say about me that I will not tell you myself. If its truth then it's truth. If not then yes, I will speak up. I did not say he was lying, i said he over exaggerated the truth. THAT is what i have an issue with. Why did i text back 2days later? I dont know, i probably didnt realize it was an older text. when my phone repowers on, I get notifications all over again. Or fuck who knows what reason, I have my days where im more boob than brain. When i read his post i went back into my texts/calls to see wtf because I don't call people. If I do talk it's for a few minutes max. That was the only one that matched up. If it were that big of an issue, he should have contacted me by his way if choice and said hey, i dont appricate that you replied late or call of whatever the problem is. If the person prefers to not be called back then common sense would tell you to use a different number or to actually say, "can you please not call back to this number". Instead he choose to say something publicly...TWO WEEKS LATER. That's where I see it being malicious.
I take full responsibility for the content I post. So should he.
So there you have it. Y'all can keep posting your opinions on this if you want, I'm done though. I've said what I needed to say.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
-Jae
Little Miss Cuntcakes is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 12:57 AM   #33
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ur_mom View Post
What I dislike is the over exsaggeration, the lies that I'm texting/calling numerous times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ur_mom View Post
I did not say he was lying, i said he over exaggerated the truth.

Actually, you said both.

KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 02:28 AM   #34
silvester91999
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Mom - rest assured, I will call you and when I do it will be from a hobbr phone.
And you can return the call whenever you like because I will have been smart enough to have called you from my hobby phone....
silvester91999 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 03:44 AM   #35
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 224657
My ECCIE Reviews

Fair enough miss professional smart ass.. I used the wrong word in context, Instead of the word lie I should have used the set phrase HALF TRUTH. Either way I think you missing the whole point. This isn't a form of sensationalism, I don't like smoking mirrors. and thats what I feel he is doing.I wouldn't have said anything if he would have said " this fool texted me back 2days later and then called me at like midnight." if anything he would have gotten just a straight apologie. And I did apologize because it wasn't intentional. Instead he's gonna go and say I'm acting like an ex girlfriend and encourage using a hobby phone.
How does those statements affect ME?
1) people who don't know me will think that's what I do.
2) hobby phones are harder to screen
3) people like to jump on bandwagons, and love to talk without knowing.what's to say another isn't going to do the same.
All the above fuck with my money. Ive gone through this before. Took me 2years to shake that off. all because someone didn't get what he wanted. Different situation,same results.
This isn't a debate, I'm done explaining. Once again, I've said what I've needed to say. Goodnight
Little Miss Cuntcakes is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 05:34 AM   #36
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

After a discussion with the senior staff members, it has been brought to my attention that we are not to close threads just because the OP requests for it to be so.

I was not aware of this until today. I will not close threads from this point on if they are requested to be closed by the OP. It will have to ride its course and die off once people stop posting on it.

So long as the thread is not seriously derailed, it will remain open. Please remember to stay on topic.

... and before you ask, you may not blame Whispers or the members that post with him for this.

Reopened.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 05:01 PM   #37
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

UR_MOM: "Fair enough miss professional smart ass..

----Wow, ok, use MY words from MY title. Try being a little more original next time you wanna play "mean" and "condecending". I havent called you any names nor have I been vulgar or rude toward you in any manner. Just remember that. No worries though, I have alligator skin. You say you are such a bitch, mean, and all that hardass shit but all you seem to boil down to is all talk and that talk makes no sense. You are not really upset with me personally or the client that posted to that review for that matter- what you are really angry about is how unintelligable you have made YOURSELF out to be.------KKA

I used the wrong word in context, Instead of the word lie I should have used the set phrase HALF TRUTH.

----Really? So if it is a "half truth" that means the other half is untrue. Basically, if untrue it is a lie. Therefore, it isnt merely exaggeration (notice proper spelling of the word for your future use) either. Context shmontext! ----KKA

Either way I think you missing the whole point. This isn't a form of sensationalism, I don't like smoking mirrors.

---- I am certain I have the point of things as well as your point of view of things under raps just fine. Smoking mirror, no. Just a plain old mirror you have to look at daily and live with what looks back. There are no clues to be found, no allegory, if you will, in what you wrote and nothing to be missed or misconstrued- you said it outright and if there was any drama, sensationalism or smoking mirror then it is because you created it on your own with your bad attitude and lack of responsibility as a provider in the hobby. -----KKA

and thats what I feel he is doing.I wouldn't have said anything if he would have said " this fool texted me back 2days later and then called me at like midnight." if anything he would have gotten just a straight apologie.

----You wouldnt have had to in the first place had you taken care of business properly. You can only control you and what you do and say- He made a simple comment and it wasnt even a vulgar comment at that. The comment he made should have prompted you to apologize to him personally and taught you to be careful in future. Simple. But now look where we are.-----KKA

And I did apologize because it wasn't intentional. ---Probably wasnt intentional. But you actually built his case with your initial post and your attitude.-----KKA

Instead he's gonna go and say I'm acting like an ex girlfriend and encourage using a hobby phone.

---Maybe that is the way he perceived the situation as it happened. Everyone has a right to their opinions. And every client has the right to share their experiences with the utmost honesty here on this board whether good or bad for the provider. It IS their board. WE are here FOR them. Period. ---KKA

How does those statements affect ME?
1) people who don't know me will think that's what I do.
----No, they wouldnt neccesarily -unless you prove the point, in which case, this time you did just that. ----KKa
2) hobby phones are harder to screen
---Bullshit..... Screening 101: pm me and ill show you the hows and whys of it all. No charge. --KKA
3) people like to jump on bandwagons, and love to talk without knowing.what's to say another isn't going to do the same.
---If you conduct yourself in a certain manner with professionalism and consistency then you have the upper hand. Therefore when shit happens like this and if it WERE untrue you would have the reputation that speaks louder than any BS that is thrown at your doorstep. ----KKA

All the above fuck with my money. Ive gone through this before. Took me 2years to shake that off. all because someone didn't get what he wanted.

---Well, having this type of attitude and not being accountable is hurting your money more than if you had said nothing at all. ---KKA

Different situation,same results.
This isn't a debate, I'm done explaining. Once again, I've said what I've needed to say. Goodnight" UR_MOM

Since this is where my reply should have been posted originally I have copied it here.
KKA

P.S. thanks to the Senior Staff.
Old 11-17-2013, 05:32 PM   #38
Guest110314
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Guest110314 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 03:03 PM   #39
HowieFeltersnatch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Damn, glad I did a search on my handle!!! First of all it wasn't my review. I just stated on someone elses review to be careful because she might respond at odd hours.(paraphrasing)

1.) Thank you to everyone, providers and hobbyists that sided with me and seeing my point of view.

2.) FACT: And I have no reason to lie that I got a text around 10 something PM that read: "Who is this?" and after the SO saw that, I was in deep shit an ensuing fight broke out for about 3.5 hours. In that time I had put the phone on silent and that same night I had a missed call. If I have this part of a phone call wrong then I apologize and if I am right that call I missed was still at a very late hour.

3.) I didnt feel the need to say in my text, please dont respond after xx:xx because I never got a response even remotely close to the hour that I originally texted. I mean I got a text and a phone call 2....2 days later! If the lady does communicate with me then I do tell her no calls or texts after such and such hour.

4.) UR MOM...I'm sorry and sincerely apologize if my comment caused you any inconvenience in your life. Chalk it up to a learning experience that if a client texts you one day it is probably not a good idea to text that client past 5pm that same day and no more contact after the day he contacted you unless he contacts you again. Your lesson and partly my mistake also cost me pretty good. Also if a gentlemen text you that day he will probably be on guard that first day in case you respond. I wasnt expecting your text because it was 2 days later.

Summary: We can all learn from this lesson, communicate better with the ladies and ladies if you have time answer promptly and let the initial contact from the gentleman expire after normal working hours. As far as telling me to kiss your ass UR MOM Im not really going to respond to that. I think it was unwarranted but whatever.

KKA said it best....could have just ended with an apology. Most of us come here to find sweet girls like KKA and KARLA....if we wanted to see someone that was bitchy, moody and rude wed just head our asses home after work!!
HowieFeltersnatch is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 03:21 PM   #40
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

I never text anyone out of the blue... Unless they tell me it's okay but even then, I usually only text them after they text me but if its been more than an hour or two and I just saw it I just don't text back period. Some real damage can be done to people lives and families by the smallest "accidents". Be smart ladies... I had a guy call me by my full name during a fucking session as well as repeated the address to my house... Which I do not work out of.... It was like he thought he accomplished something... It freaked me the fuck out and then he told me he found out the information because he had my license plate ran. He also contacted my sister and mama though facebook (which I no longer participate in) asking if they had another number for me... That it was important... They did not give him my number. I don't know if he will read this but if he does I hope he understands that what he did should never be done. Unacceptable. I still dealing with this but that is another story.

I hope everything is okay at home for you HowieFeltersnatch.

Thanks for your kind comment as well... I really am a very sweet, kind understanding girl... Regardless of what I might write at times on these boards.
Guest101114 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 03:31 PM   #41
HowieFeltersnatch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Holy shit Karla!!! That is some scary shit!!! Not cool at all....hope you got out of there real quick. There are defenitely alot of whack jobs out there. Thanks, yes Im good, everything is back to normal...im on a hobbying hiatus. Trying to make a baby so I gotta save me swimmers!!
HowieFeltersnatch is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 03:43 PM   #42
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowieFeltersnatch View Post
Holy shit Karla!!! That is some scary shit!!! Not cool at all....hope you got out of there real quick. There are defenitely alot of whack jobs out there.
It's actually someone I've known for a while... Always treated me like a princess... I'm still figuring out how to deal with it. So remember y'all... Just because you've been seeing someone for years doesn't mean they won't all of a sudden cross the line.

Quote:
Thanks, yes Im good, everything is back to normal...im on a hobbying hiatus. Trying to make a baby so I gotta save me swimmers!!
Oh!! I guess everything is alright then!! Hehe!! Thanks for makin' me laugh.

Just a tip y'all... Sharin' some of my secrets and all... Hehe... Sometimes if I absolutely have to text someone to last minute cancel but they haven't contacted me yet and I don't know if "the coast is clear" I send out a fake message with something like "Hey, are you going to Corpus this week?" Or "Do you still have that (make up something) for sell?" That way if eyes are around they can easily say "Sorry, you have the wrong number." Most the time I've gotten a "Lol Karla... This is so and so." And we just laugh it off... Think smart!!
Guest101114 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 04:29 PM   #43
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

KKA said it best....could have just ended with an apology. Most of us come here to find sweet girls like KKA and KARLA....if we wanted to see someone that was bitchy, moody and rude wed just head our asses home after work!!

Thanks for the compliment, happy to help.

And good luck with making that little one!

KKA
Old 11-20-2013, 04:36 PM   #44
i-town
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

This thread makes me not want to get married. I visit it when I'm bummed out about being single.
i-town is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 04:55 PM   #45
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Or call ur-mom.....

Howie, might really think about Google Voice or a Hobby Phone, but I's sure you got that hint already....
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women