Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41557
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 11-11-2013, 07:06 PM   #3631
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Well boys no rant needed by me this week. I was balls deep in my sweet Honduran pussy during the game. I heard the first play on the radio, touchdown Cardianls and I knew I made the right call. She doesn't like football but she was blowing me as I was watching football and watching her suck me off. It was awesome. That's the only way I can watch these worthless fucks. Dre caught touchdown my gal caught wad. I had her jack me off using a hot candle wax as lube that was fucking nice. I would marry this gal if she spoke english and liked football.

Now as for this poorly fucking coached batch of losers. Fuck em all. Fuck Lubes, fuck fatty, fuck marshmallow the special teams coach. And a big fuck you to mr McNuttless for keeping them all mother fuckin cock suckin season!!

This is not a ringing endorsement for TJ but he was the #2 all year and looked pretty good before Kuntiak's coaching fucked him up. Jury is still out on Case. Looks ok so far but struggles against the blitz I am glad he can move because our line sucks ass!! He has stones to throw it to 80. I dig that.

Bt you are making yourself look silly still defending your butt buddy. You need to move on and start your sword swallowing act on Case. Be sure to use the Coog Tri finger tickle on your asshole and his as you swallow. Close your eyes, and cross them also and dream of Dopey's cock down your throat along with Case's and you will be ok. I will be balls deep in my Honduran SNATCH to help me make it thru the season!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:52 PM   #3632
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
Bt you are making yourself look silly still defending your butt buddy.
That's rich! Dopey Dude climbs down from the ledge just long enough to express concern about someone other than himself looking silly.

Don't look now but I believe DD is trying to drive off competition.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 08:10 PM   #3633
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Daddio, great and hilarious post, as usual BUT I think you need to post a hot pic or two of the sweet Honduran of whom you reference to or we might think instead you were putting the wood to Kubes inasmuch as he was not at the game Sunday!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 08:18 PM   #3634
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemate62 View Post
Daddio, great and hilarious post, as usual BUT I think you need to post a hot pic or two of the sweet Honduran of whom you reference to or we might think instead you were putting the wood to Kubes inasmuch as he was not at the game Sunday!
Rumor has it that the "Sweet Honduran" was overheard complaining that DD's "wood" was nothing more than a splinter.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 09:27 PM   #3635
Daddio
Valued Poster

I gave Kuntiak the "STROKE" alright. Right in the ass!! BT was watching and jerking off in the corner, basically looking silly like always!! Right before BT shot his wad he crossed his eyes and looked like Dopey!!
Old 11-11-2013, 09:35 PM   #3636
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

LMMFAO
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:00 PM   #3637
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
LMMFAO
Ditto - reading these taunts and counter-taunts is A-1 Funny Shit!!
Old 11-12-2013, 10:54 AM   #3638
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Breaking news: Ed Reed just released by the Texans! Anyone else on the chopping block?
Old 11-12-2013, 11:09 AM   #3639
Daddio
Valued Poster

BT? Splinter dick? Is that all you got? C'mon Mayne!!! BT don't get your panties in a bunch over my truly superior rags. You are not the first numb nut I have pimp slapped in my life and probably won't be the last. It is time for you to eat crow and admit who was right about Dopey and who was wrong. I only regret not using my venom more toward that douche of a coach we have earlier. I think he is more of a problem than Dopey was. The Nutless owner saved his bacon once by bringing in Fatty Phillips to call the Defense, now the Nutless owner probably made Cabana Boy play Case or we would still be watching the pick six parade every Sunday.

When you gonna man up and eat that crow like you eat Dopey's Jizz? I know you are a jizz gobbler but you need to eat that big black crow like it's the Ninja'a big black Oklahoma black snake!! C'mon Mayne,admit defeat and move on to the Coog Case Tri Finger Butt Hole Ticklers fan club.

On another note, looks like the Texans are releasing Ed Reed for saying the truth. He said we were outplayed and outcoached Sunday against Arizona!! McNuttless backs his Cabana boy and his Fat Girlfriend again. C'mon McNuttless fire the right guy would you!! .
Old 11-12-2013, 12:22 PM   #3640
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Reed just told the fucking truth. And they let him go.......

Favoritism is a muthafucka. Just sayin'........
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 01:48 PM   #3641
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

But Ed Reed has Fucking sucked this year, so I don't mind the move at all, we're 2-7, it's not like he should be playing anyway, time to rebuild, no reason to pay his 720K per game salary, cut your loses and move on.

Between that signing and our draft class (Outside our top two picks), this has been a complete shit of an off season we had in hindsight.

I don't blame Ed Reed at all though, he's just a man that wanted to get PAID. The blame lies within the front office for not seeing this coming and not knowing about that hip injury. We spent a good few years making Quinn as a solid Safety and he left for nothing, and now we have to draft another Fucking safety again this offseason, LOL
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 02:00 PM   #3642
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwil62 View Post

True that Kerwil!!!!

Rick Smith needs to be Bitched Slapped...first, for signing his old, broke hip ass and then for letting him go after he kept it real. Even though he was riding the pine, I'm sure if he hadn't called out the Texan staff, he'd still be on the squad.

Sounds like Aaron Glenn all over again...Oh well, how much was his signing bonus, I think Ed will have the last laugh lol
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 02:16 PM   #3643
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Shit, I haven't heard of Aaron Glenn's name in a long time....Back when I had NFL 2K on my DREAMCAST, the first games I ever played were against the Jets, I picked them cause they were one of the lowest ranked teams, I hardly knew shit about football at the time, but I remember just chucking the ball deep on every play to Moss. I believe Glenn got 6 INT's in my very first game. I'm still pissed off about that to this day. I should have thrown the ball more towards Chris Carter.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 03:01 PM   #3644
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I love his tweet thanking us for his 5.5 million dollar payday for playing ten snaps a game for half a season...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 03:57 PM   #3645
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwil62 View Post

Nah.... he was a complete shell of the player he once was.... and he wasn't getting better.... he's still not right from the hip.... and got paid to be a cheerleader...... the comment just made it easier to let him go without fans getting pissed at the 5.5mil to walk away from the under performing team
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women