Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48617
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42437
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2013, 11:30 AM   #16
jgold
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7
Default Good Call GFX

Good call for GFX.

The decision should be written as "Best Business Practices"... In the policy handbook. How to avoid getting busted 101.

Good call GFX.
jgold is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:56 AM   #17
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Hobbyist advice: You should always try to get pre-screened. Last minute or even same day appointment requests are always a challenge and i can understand an immediate desire to 'get some', but if you plan ahead, you'll have greater success. It is more than a courtesy to give an agency or provider an ample amount of time to screen you (and you location for outcall), it's a necessity for their safety, AND YOURS.

We've all made mistakes and have learned along the way how to better navigate the hobby and it's people. Sorry OP had to learn the lesson this way but you should be able to learn from it and next time, have a better 'out-cum'

In this case, GFX and their model did you a favor. Hope you can see it that way.

Best of luck on the next one... Seriously!

(It also wouldn't hurt to clean up your reviews)
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 02:52 PM   #18
joshharris86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

+1 on good call.
The shortest way to being roommates with "bubba" is greed before safety.
joshharris86 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 02:56 PM   #19
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

User ID: 113962
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshharris86 View Post
+1 on good call.
The shortest way to being roommates with "bubba" is greed before safety.
Amazing (and funny!) & True quote completely!! Very wise statement
Candi Staxx is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 02:57 PM   #20
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Why does anyone have to side with anyone else? Can't people just accept both sides and move on?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 07:06 PM   #21
Jazzibelle
Account Disabled

User ID: 141051
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sms918 View Post
as for GFX, with joining less than 30 days, 2 reviews that are sketchy at best, an outcall, they verified you in 2 hours and were willing to meet. They checked hotel out 1/2 hour early, found concerns and left and notified you. What more do you want? I try to check an area out before meeting about 1/2 hour before, but not more than that, and I'm not on time clock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgold View Post
Good call for GFX.

The decision should be written as "Best Business Practices"... In the policy handbook. How to avoid getting busted 101.

Good call GFX.

I did meet with him& heyyy it's not sketchy review. I do have sexy toned legs. Lol he's just new, I think he has a goal woman he wants to meet and banging his way to her!!! I hadno problem at his hotel and it was safe. Maybe not UPPTYSCALE but decent, I'm sure all the ladies here on these comments would have gone. Considering I do give a vouch for him when you ladies pm me.
He getting a date set up now.... the lady did her screening and contacted me.(like everyone should) GFX did not contact me as I and another girl are his few references for now. If they wanted reassurance they could have tried asking instead of just sending a girl to a hotel without verifying the safety for her.

I don't side with anyone like comment above mentioned ill just read comment and move on.
Jazzibelle is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:19 PM   #22
sms918
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 112

Jazz, it wasn't a criticism of you or him meeting you, just his review of that meeting.

A lot of Hobbyists and Providers have different comfort levels about incalls and what makes them feel safe.

I think everyone is offering some helpful advice.
sms918 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:41 PM   #23
gfx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 148504
My ECCIE Reviews

Jazz im going to pm you the number we have for you....
He was verified. Its was the location and not 1 but TWO red flags!!!!!!

Mallory didn't feel comfortable and that's what is important to us. GFX actually cares...shes a person, a human being, not an object. ...

Now lets move on HAPPY HOBBYING!!
gfx is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:48 PM   #24
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzibelle View Post
GFX did not contact me as I and another girl are his few references for now. If they wanted reassurance they could have tried asking instead of just sending a girl to a hotel without verifying the safety for her.
Agencies rarely screen.....

They put on a show and talk about all kinds of things but of all the ladies on the sites, those represented by Agencies are the easiest to book.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:52 PM   #25
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Don't know what place this was but it was obviously "ok" enough to send the provider over....and being that there were "two red flags" in the parking lot, I could understand her concern/getting nervous....but...

...who arrives to an appointment 30 minutes before kick-off?

Is this standard operating procedure to arrive so early?

The reason I ask is simply because...well, that's a lot of time.

What exactly do they do to kill the time until the appointment is supposed to begin? Do they wait in the parking lot? Do they keep circling the block? What do they do for those 30 Minutes?

But knowing that there was at least 30 minutes to spare before kick-off, and if it wasn't "all that bad" of a place, then why not give it another Twenty minutes, or so, and see if those "two red flags" blow out of the parking lot before calling it off?
So unless this place was super-sketchy, or was in the bad lands, or was just such a dump that she wouldn't even consider having an appointment there, then perhaps the plug was pulled a little too early on this deal...?

This is a suck deal on both sides.

Dinga, you would have far better success if you a) either go for an incall appointment, or upgrade your accommodations, b) schedule your appointment at a more reasonable hour...these might not be that big of an issue for all providers, but they were for this one and it cost you (both) an appointment, so you might want to adjust accordingly...

GFX, perhaps you might want to tighten-up things on your end a little too. Specifically...sending one of your gals out on a late-night appointment to a place/area, she wouldn't feel comfortable/wouldn't like.

You knew the location/area and even went so far as to Google the place way ahead of time.yet you state that, "Upon arrival, Mallory didn't like the area/location...". (the two parking lot red flags aside), it just sounds to me as if this "ok location", was sort of sprung on her and that she might not have been brought up to speed on the particulars of this outcall.

You were "ok" with the area/location, and she obviously wasn't...
(this is a problem. A gfx problem).

Can you see why he's so frustrated?

Anyway, I hope that you both will receive this constructive criticism as it was intended...that being me trying to offer assistance so as to avoid this from happening again...or at least minimizing the chances.

Good luck and regards,

SKF

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 12:25 AM   #26
gfx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Sfk , It looked better on the web lol! And we usually arrive 10-15 early this time it was 20-30
Whispers, im not sure if you noticed we are not your typical, run of the mill agency ..
gfx is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 12:40 AM   #27
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Oh! Well then...shit.

I guess nevermind what I said, then..

See if I ever try to tell you how to run your agency again.

I *hate* it when things look better on the interwebs

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 12:57 AM   #28
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfx View Post
Whispers, im not sure if you noticed we are not your typical, run of the mill agency ..
I would not say that I have seen that yet...... I've known and used a lot of agencies over the years.....

Nothing about you guys looks unique to me at the moment....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 02:09 AM   #29
gfx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I would not say that I have seen that yet...... I've known and used a lot of agencies over the years.....

Nothing about you guys looks unique to me at the moment....
Why haven't you written any agency reviews in 3 years on this board?

Please provide links to your favorites, we are always willing to improve...

footnote: We are planning something BIG!
gfx is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 05:51 AM   #30
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 101

Quote:
Dinga, you would have far better success if you a) either go for an in call appointment, or upgrade your accommodations, b) schedule your appointment at a more reasonable hour...these might not be that big of an issue for all providers, but they were for this one and it cost you (both) an appointment, so you might want to adjust accordingly...
That is why I do not do agencies, if I get an out call I only stay at 3 star hotels (last week in SA I stayed by airport in a 3+ for 60 plus tax through price line) and I do not notel motels. Basically I like to be in control of situation). I have been to apartments that scared the shit out of this white boy, but I DID make the date. I know if I canceled then she looses out also, basically a no show.

GFX and other providers you have to understand we have made a commitment to see you and to have to schedule again means the next day or whenever. Maybe if we knew the 2 red flags then we could understand better.

Now I understand completely that the girl needed to feel safe.

Me personally I have always had problems with the agencies getting info on a particular girl in a specific town. Last time I was on GFX the pics were small and could not tell which girl was available at a particular time or city.
Samcro84 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women