Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163174
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36930
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-30-2013, 03:57 PM   #46
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

It was so tame. NOT!
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:54 PM   #47
Choreographer7
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Thanks CK! Live long and prosper!
Choreographer7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:58 PM   #48
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37
Default Awww Jeezzz!

Sounds like a helluva time was had last night. Sure wish I could have made it. Of course, IF I had, I am sure that it would have entailed consumption of massive amounts of adult beverages by several that were there, perhaps an amusing argument with an old compadre or two about whose turn it was to buy the next round? Anything to avoid getting compared to another compadre, you understand, which might have led to a bird or two flying around as well as a new story about an elevator, or should I say.......never mind!

And a 95 pound sheriff trying to keep control of things? Wow! I am sure that she would have had to have a few deputies to help keep things in order, not that I would have volunteered, you understand.

And Tucson autographing ladies posteriors? Say it ain't so!

Yep, sounds like I missed out on a helluva a time as well as a long drive home nursing what would have surely been a hangover from hell.

Of course, I am sure that an early morning breakfast in the company of a few ladies would have helped alleviate some of the symptoms.

Yep, definitely a good time would have been had, I am sure..
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 05:47 PM   #49
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Personal note, I thought all the women looked much better in person than the pictures i've seen in their profiles.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 06:14 PM   #50
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

CK thanks for all your hard work. If you ever need help I am an email away.
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 09:27 PM   #51
levi tab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Hi Truly Passion you looked yummi
levi tab is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 10:25 PM   #52
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

I will take this opportunity to remind everyone...

We can discuss past events, but not future events. That would be promoting them and Rule 30 of the Forum Guidelines does not allow that.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:05 PM   #53
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 101

Lots of fun CK, meet a couple of ladies I had not meet before.

Yes Bailey was cute in her Dorothy costume, and Dakota in hers and so many others.

Bom - we did know know if was you.

We also appreciate the out of town girls coming down for the event.
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:15 PM   #54
guest091214-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 152478
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks CK! I had a ton of fun, its not everyday ya'll see me in my regular attire (Wonder Woman) I'm just glad I made it..... ya know fighting crime all day and all is hard work! lol I didn't even realize that was dakota in the fox outfit I feel so silly! She was all grabbing my booty i was like mmmm i like those furry hands.... heheehe Anyways! everyone looked great see ya'll soon!

Luscious Leo
guest091214-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:49 PM   #55
sms918
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 112

thanks ck, just doesn't seem enough. Wonder what it would have been like if more private?
It took a lot longer to do costume than I thought, sorry wasn't there early to help set up. I have to plan better, I always seem to be late.

Some of the hobbyist had great costumes, but obviously I was looking at the women and they were just wow-jaw dropping, mouth watering, drooling, and had more thoughts racing through my mind than a freight train.

Our regular local ladies really shined, some locals I haven't seen but were curious about made their presence known, some new (at least to me) made me want to know more..

We had out-of-town women from Dallas, Houston, Austin and other places that are definitely welcome back anytime the sooner the better.

There just didn't seem to be end to the people, more and more kept coming. Thanks to all of you for making me comfortable enough to be able to stay all night, even if I stay by the bar and don't talk much.

Shame we didn't have a costume contest for the ladies (besides a certain pimp and silver dollars) although I don't know who I'd vote for.

There's a thread for you, was it a she-wolf(wow), naughty dorothy, sexy cowgirls(black and tan), pink panther(no words to describe), wonder woman(no glasses, stunning face), school girl(that skirt, ooh my), sultry senorita, sailor girl, red riding hood, soldiers, cops, french courtesan(I think), dance hall girl, rocker chick, indian, so many it boogles the mind. I apologize for any omissions, but my poor brain overloaded.
sms918 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 06:27 AM   #56
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Quote:
Originally Posted by sms918 View Post
thanks ck, just doesn't seem enough. Wonder what it would have been like if more private?
Thanks for asking about "private venue events," and I will use that opportunity to enlighten all here just a little bit based on previous private events... of which my personal experience includes 4 years' worth... so figure at least the 60 or more private venue events that I have organized and hosted in SA and elsewhere.

Plus several private venue events organized and hosted by other people (and many, many more non-private venue events) that I have attended in cities other than San Antonio and Austin.

The current rules for our community events are little changed from 2002.

Yes, that is correct, 2002.

The rules since then have actually been stiffened a bit (no pun intended) to protect the security of participating individuals, the venue(s), the immediate "community," the greater hobbying community, and, for that matter, the several review boards that have so graciously allowed us to use their bandwidth.

Simply put: imho:

Private venue events are not significantly more fun than non-private venue events, assuming that everyone participating respects the rules, which exist to protect those attending, and those who might want to attend future events.

Basically, since nudity in a truly private space is not illegal, the only big difference between a private venue, and any other venue, especially those with TABC licenses, is the showing of more skin than can be permitted in ordinary venues. And a bit more relaxed discussion of the hobby, relaxed but not so far that "offer of money for sex or the offer of sex for money" is ever allowed. Of course, we must always (private or public) respect the "minor in possession of alcohol" rules, as well.

w/o going into greater detail or discussion,

-- when or if LE or the greater civilian community believes that the rules are not being respected -- e.g., illegal or unlawful activities --

what happens next can be very problematic even if the rules are 100 pct enforced and respected.

And there imho are the basic security issues and differences twixt private and non-private venues.

Based on feedback from this year's HW, sure looks to me like everyone attending had a lot of fun, some perhaps a lot more than others, and although the "skin" rule may have been bent a little, it didn't come anywhere close to breakage.

w/o discussing future events, bear in mind that the social committee will certainly always consider venue opportunities and "contest" possibilities.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 07:52 AM   #57
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

I never thought my costume would be so 'interactive'. Turns out I have a 'nose' for this kind of thing.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 08:54 AM   #58
darter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

It was as always, a great time!Thanks CK!

Loved all the ladies costumes and especially liked watching Bailey try and navigate in those sparkly red heels! ; )

After party was a blast as well
darter is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 12:45 PM   #59
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

User ID: 26739
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotme10 View Post
I never thought my costume would be so 'interactive'. Turns out I have a 'nose' for this kind of thing.
It was great lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darter View Post
It was as always, a great time!Thanks CK!

Loved all the ladies costumes and especially liked watching Bailey try and navigate in those sparkly red heels! ; )

After party was a blast as well
Yea I was very clearly reminded why heels and I are arch enemies! I am not ashamed to admit that lol!!! Always ALWAYS a pleasure seeing you!!!

Earning my silver dollar
thatgirlbailey is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 12:59 PM   #60
darter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirlbailey View Post
It was great lol!

Yea I was very clearly reminded why heels and I are arch enemies! I am not ashamed to admit that lol!!! Always ALWAYS a pleasure seeing you!!!

Earning my silver dollar
I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't brought it up, I think you did just fine and looked absolutely gorgeous by the way.

The pleasure is all mine ma'am. ; )
darter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women