Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60543
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42043
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-29-2013, 05:36 PM   #46
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by M69 View Post
Aren't you the one that said you took a government subsidy on your new ObamaCare policy? Makes you a government leech me thinks...
Yssup Hater is all for pyramid schemes... as long as he's on top.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 11:21 PM   #47
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Thanks for the imagery GOOOOOOOOOOOBER! Unfortunately teeth are a qualifier in this and subsequent polls. I'm quite certain that the dipshit asshole segment will trend Romney again..lr
Fuck you go play with your Obamacare policy, you afflicted little jerk.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:04 AM   #48
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here's Politifact's findings of this BS claim which so many of you are spewing:

4. The IRS is going to be "in charge" of "a huge national database" on health care that will include Americans’ "personal, intimate, most close-to-the-vest-secrets." Pants on Fire.

The Internal Revenue Service does have a role to play as part of the health care law, .......
From a guy who prefers a hand drawn fictitious realtor's "map" to an official city rezoning map as evidence of his false allegation!

YR, and along with other fantasies and believing advertisements and publicity.....:

You took the bait ... you idiot .... hook, line, and sinker ..... thanks dumbshit!

http://www.austintexas.gov/sites/def...larksville.pdf

YR, do you see "West Lynn"? Do you see the pink? That's Austin's official record as per the National Register of Historic Districts, which is consistent with the City of Austin Rezoning in 1976.

"Here's your sign"Bye, bye, fool.

And as a foot note, you might want to revisit the role of the IRS in the ObaminableCare!

Taxes ... taxes ... who collects the taxes? Who does the "audit" and WHO do they "audit"?

Since you are not a policyholder yet, you haven't gotten your "home visit" notification!!!

Enjoy. They (IRS, DHS, and DHHS) will hold off on those until after the extended enrollment period and after the primaries .... and perhaps even after the fall elections.

"Big Brother" is coming to your house .....

................. to make sure you and your family are living a "healthy lifestyle"!!!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:12 AM   #49
LexusLover
Valued Poster

"Mr. President" was still lying in the news yesterday about the premiums "young people" will pay ....

.. remember the "purpose" of enlisting young people to sign up for insurance policies was to contribute more money to the carriers to pay for the "old folks" who drain the carriers with increased medical costs as they get older .... remember?

..well the Snake Oil Salesman aka Obaminable is now telling "young people" to sign up because they will only be paying a premium of $100 a month .... just yesterday ...

Who pays the rest of the premium? Obaminable? His wife?

All the proponents of ObaminableCare have to say now is:

"you all are idiots, since you just don't understand a damn thing about insurance"!!!

Has anyone ever thought what the rest of the World (who get news coverage from U.S.) are thinking when they see the "community organizer" from Chicago sinking daily in his own shit hole ... which "he" considers to be the center piece of his Presidency ...

And where are Harry and Nancy ... his architects?
Old 10-30-2013, 05:28 AM   #50
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Yssup Hater is all for pyramid schemes... as long as he's on top.
Dude's taking his cues from Suzanne Somers now.

Doove is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 09:18 AM   #51
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

I'd just like to make a passing observation. The republicans are imploding because the people aren't buying their shit anymore. We are moving away from their corrupt bullshit. I don't understand why democrats don't do the same with their leadership? They are all corrupt. All of them. (except my beloved Ted Cruz, but when he does get bought, I'm out.)

As a nation we could really pull together and white wash washington. Why can't we just freaking agree they all suck, the extremely poor, the sick, the young should be cared for, a fair flat tax for everyone... I mean seriously you guys, the sane members of the tea party want to limit the power of gov, restore the constitution, adn then leave everyone the hell alone. What's wrong with that?
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 10:08 AM   #52
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
From a guy who prefers a hand drawn fictitious realtor's "map" to an official city rezoning map as evidence of his false allegation!

YR, and along with other fantasies and believing advertisements and publicity.....:

You took the bait ... you idiot .... hook, line, and sinker ..... thanks dumbshit!

YR, do you see "West Lynn"? Do you see the pink? That's Austin's official record as per the National Register of Historic Districts, which is consistent with the City of Austin Rezoning in 1976.

"Here's your sign"Bye, bye, fool.

And as a foot note, you might want to revisit the role of the IRS in the ObaminableCare!

Taxes ... taxes ... who collects the taxes? Who does the "audit" and WHO do they "audit"?

Since you are not a policyholder yet, you haven't gotten your "home visit" notification!!!

Enjoy. They (IRS, DHS, and DHHS) will hold off on those until after the extended enrollment period and after the primaries .... and perhaps even after the fall elections.

"Big Brother" is coming to your house .....

................. to make sure you and your family are living a "healthy lifestyle"!!!!!
You are loonies with each post LLIdiot. I guess we're going to have to start counting the days of your current little tantrum.

I'll send you a burger from Nau's. You'd never find it.

LMAO @ IBIdiot's pappy!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 02:35 PM   #53
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are loonies with each post LLIdiot. I guess we're going to have to start counting the days of your current little tantrum.

I'll send you a burger from Nau's. You'd never find it.

LMAO @ IBIdiot's pappy!
You didn't click on the link, did you?

To a guy who prefers a hand drawn fictitious realtor's "map" to an official city rezoning map as evidence of his false allegation!

"Here's your sign"Bye, bye, fool,

...who sees no truth, hears no truth, or speaks none.

Enjoy your insurance next year.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women