Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2013, 04:26 PM   #91
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
I weigh 140-145 and I wear a size 6. All my pictures are me...& accurately reflect how I look. Am I "tipping the scales?" I haven't seen 115 pounds since third grade... But I'll bet that I've done more spinning than your favorite record.

I think I'm a temptress. In converse, no less! Is that an oxymoron?

I think we each define our own version of "sexy." Sexy isn't a number, it isn't a dress style. Jmo.
+1,000
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 07:51 PM   #92
ChaCha
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

It's a good thing you have a pussy cause if I had your attitude in my business which is sales , I would be flat broke.
ChaCha is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 10:59 PM   #93
TheDr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Valid points for sure. And it's too bad that some of your clients treat you like you stated. But damn you've got some serious attitude working there. That's the kind of shit I'm leaving at home when hobbying.

You're not my type but these guys seem to like it and will prolly give you more business because of your post I suppose. Just my thoughts (not that you care and yeah, I guess "I'm fucking fired" too).

p.s. DeD what the hell are you talking about chief! She definitely doesn't seem to be your type. Lol
TheDr is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 05:45 AM   #94
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaCha View Post
It's a good thing you have a pussy cause if I had your attitude in my business which is sales , I would be flat broke.
I used to work in sales also... see page six of the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDr View Post
Valid points for sure. And it's too bad that some of your clients treat you like you stated. But damn you've got some serious attitude working there. That's the kind of shit I'm leaving at home when hobbying.

You're not my type but these guys seem to like it and will prolly give you more business because of your post I suppose. Just my thoughts (not that you care and yeah, I guess "I'm fucking fired" too).

p.s. DeD what the hell are you talking about chief! She definitely doesn't seem to be your type. Lol
I really don't have an attitude and everyone that has ever seen me can tell you that. The point of this thread was for provider and hobbyist alike to vent. (mainly myself and Ginger at the time) Some very good points have been made on this thread by the hobbyist as well as the providers. Everyone should take the time to pay proper attention the things being said and look at both points of view here.

Happy Hobbying Guys.
Xo Xo
TK
Old 10-23-2013, 06:28 AM   #95
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Someone needs to become in harmony with her taint. Taint is the key to understanding.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:53 AM   #96
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Someone needs to become in harmony with her taint. Taint is the key to understanding.
No not really. People are going to feel how they feel and no one should try to change a persons feelings. It won't work, and it's just part of being human. I respect their feelings and their comments. Atleast they were being honest about the way they felt after reading my post. No harm, no foul.
Old 10-23-2013, 10:34 AM   #97
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Trinity, Pyramider will go to any length to make a thread about taint, or the lack thereof, and how to remedy such lack, LOL.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 01:55 PM   #98
Awnaw
Gaining Momentum

Well said Trinity. Not personal, it's strictly business. Fellas....I'm sure you see how this goes both ways in the game.
Awnaw is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 02:55 PM   #99
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Trinity, Pyramider will go to any length to make a thread about taint, or the lack thereof, and how to remedy such lack, LOL.
So what are you saying RD?? This is an ongoing trend?? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awnaw View Post
Well said Trinity. Not personal, it's strictly business. Fellas....I'm sure you see how this goes both ways in the game.
Exactly. I have no hard feelings and am holding no grudges. It wouldn't do me any good if I did. They are fully entitled to speak how they feel just like anyone else is.

There are a lot of pages to this thread, Many good points have been made by the gentlemen as well as the ladies. The whole point of this thread was for those points to be made. I knew that the men would have plenty of mutual feelings and additional insight here. Perhaps others should read more then just the first page of this thread. It was a fun read in my opinion. Just my turn to rant is all
Old 10-23-2013, 07:08 PM   #100
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

FWIW, when striving for the perfect GFE, IMWO, a hobbyist should give the provider the same courtesy he would give a girlfriend. It is worth it, in my experience, to help put her in the mood to go the extra mile for you if she appreciates how you treat her. Now if she is hurting for business, she may put up with anything, I suppose, and a good actress may make you feel like the king of the world. However, when you see a top tier provider, who has her pick of clients, why would you be surprised, after a client is rude, smelly or obnoxious, with a fuck you you're fired . This comes in two forms, an uncomfortable confrontation, or the more common behavior of ignoring your subsequent texts.

Likewise, if the provider is a NCNS, or is unkempt, has a dirty incall, is uninspired, rushed or otherwise unenjoyable, she should not expect a return engagement.

None of this is rocket science.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 07:32 AM   #101
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
FWIW, when striving for the perfect GFE, IMWO, a hobbyist should give the provider the same courtesy he would give a girlfriend. It is worth it, in my experience, to help put her in the mood to go the extra mile for you if she appreciates how you treat her. Now if she is hurting for business, she may put up with anything, I suppose, and a good actress may make you feel like the king of the world. However, when you see a top tier provider, who has her pick of clients, why would you be surprised, after a client is rude, smelly or obnoxious, with a fuck you you're fired . This comes in two forms, an uncomfortable confrontation, or the more common behavior of ignoring your subsequent texts.

Likewise, if the provider is a NCNS, or is unkempt, has a dirty incall, is uninspired, rushed or otherwise unenjoyable, she should not expect a return engagement.

None of this is rocket science.
+1
Old 10-24-2013, 07:53 AM   #102
grand0te
Registered Member

A simple "no" would have sufficed when I asked you to get that zit on my back!

(enjoy your coffee everybody!)
grand0te is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:00 AM   #103
grand0te
Registered Member

lemme guess.... Fuck Me, I'm Fired :|
grand0te is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:02 AM   #104
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by grand0te View Post

lemme guess.... Fuck Me, I'm Fired :|
Taking the GFE experience a little to far aren't we?? Fuck You, You're Fired!!
(Coffee taste great)
Old 10-24-2013, 11:22 AM   #105
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by grand0te View Post

I pop zits with military issued knives.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women