Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60572
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48537
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2013, 05:50 PM   #16
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Correct thing to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyInKC View Post
I cover my face in everything. Helps with safety and security while out and around town, it helps avoid family members or friends figuring out what I do, as well as you can be charged with "solicitation" by LE recognizing your face if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Right on girl!

While you are at it block those tattoos, they can be used by LE to identify you and make a charge stick.

Now then: it is more important in researching a lady to find out what they are like. When you get down to it; all ladies are beautiful, so I can't use that as a deciding factor. But, I like to be with someone that is nice to me, and likes what she is doing. Is she a rip-off artist? A lot can be told from what she does for recreation. Does she read? What level of education, formally or informally, does she have? Is she mentally balanced? Is she in the hobby because she is too lazy to get a job, or does she love what she does. No guy who respects himself will stay with a lazy or stupid lady for long.

The best ladies I have found are the ones who have a regular job, but love the hobby on the side. As one of the ladies told me, it helped her to meet some men and she got paid for doing what she loved to do. At some point in our lives, some of us just are not interested in the complications of a commitment, but we all love sex - if we can trust our partner.

Tattoos have rejected a lot of ladies, but that's just because I am older. Ladies didn't get tattoos when I was young. One or two tattoos, and she could be a star attraction at the state fair in the 1950's. Admission to see her was 10 cents.

In the long run the face picture doesn't matter much.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 05:56 PM   #17
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
Right on girl!

While you are at it block those tattoos, they can be used by LE to identify you and make a charge stick.
Very very true. Tattoos are identifying marks also.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 11:12 PM   #18
ICTguy32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

funny this topic is being discussed today... I went to work out on Monday evening.. while I was working out a thin young lady in a tight outfit began working out right next to me. I took notice of her body art and realized they were familiar to me somehow... then like a lightening bolt it hit me.. she was a provider that advertised recently on ECCIE (one whom I have not seen) but the body art on her arms, shoulders, back and neck were memoriable.

I won't say who this provider is or where she working out.. but if I was LE and familiar with local providers I would have been able to easily identify her in person because her ads and her outfit show off all of those identifying tattoos.
ICTguy32 is online now   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 08:35 AM   #19
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

I know way too many people in this area. I will always block my face. If that's a deal breaker than so be it.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 04:55 PM   #20
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyInKC View Post
You can always let your client see the actual picture without the blur after they have passed your screening, but just use the blurred ones for the actual advertising. I have posted pics of my eyes only before, just not my full face.

Honestly I couldn't tell if your face was blocked, or if in fact you have a head, because I am LOOKING AT THAT AMAZING ASS
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 05:03 PM   #21
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Very very true. Tattoos are identifying marks also.
In 1982 I was arrested by the FBI, during processing, the agent told me to take my shirt off and he began taking pictures of my tatoos. I looked at him funny I guess because he stopped, looked at me and said this way when we find your body we will know who you are err okay.......
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 05:22 PM   #22
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
In 1982 I was arrested by the FBI, during processing, the agent told me to take my shirt off and he began taking pictures of my tatoos. I looked at him funny I guess because he stopped, looked at me and said this way when we find your body we will know who you are err okay.......
Lmao! I would have looked at him crazy too! Like what the hell.....
Old 10-16-2013, 06:16 PM   #23
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Honestly I couldn't tell if your face was blocked, or if in fact you have a head, because I am LOOKING AT THAT AMAZING ASS
LOL well I am glad you noticed it baby! Come spank it
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 05:13 PM   #24
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Public Art?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Lmao! I would have looked at him crazy too! Like what the hell.....

Why do people get a tattoos, if not to show them off to others?

Think about it! How many times do you remember when people go without clothes that would cover the tattoo. I believe that most people are proud of their tattoos, so they want to show them off. When they are shown, they become public art! Public is not private.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 05:30 PM   #25
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I love all of mine! I got tattoos on all parts of my body, so regardless of what im wearing, some are always showing. But, they are identifying marks which is why I understand ladies blurring them.
Old 10-17-2013, 06:11 PM   #26
Misawahawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I have no issue whatsoever with a lady blocking her face.
Misawahawk is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 06:27 PM   #27
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I hate stomach blocking understand the face part, but I want to know what the belly looks like.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 11:05 PM   #28
AllThisMeat
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlylov View Post
I have started blocking my face on BP because I got a text from a old coworker, he text me for days and was happy to tell me he seen my AD on BP. I will continue to keep my face visible on here and p411.

So I have two questions,
Gents does it bother you if a lady blocks her face?

ladies do you block your face at your hometown? and if you don't what do you do when you encounter friends, family, coworkers?

I'm not a fan of blurred faces. What if she's a butter-face?!

If a lady is going to blur, a happy medium is desired. Not light enough that I can tell she's the lady I shared a college class with, but not so heavy I can't tell she's attractive.
AllThisMeat is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 01:14 PM   #29
bbwlover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

On topic- I agree with JRL: all ladies are beautiful (okay, most ladies) so the blurring or blocking is fine. But I also go with Biggen: don't block the stomach. I like BBWs (duh) but I don't like surprises. I was with a local gal recently and was surprised to see her belly was larger than you would have been able to determine from her showcase and BP ads. I told her she should flaunt it. I know women are sometimes self conscious, but it can be considered deceptive.

tangentially on topic- Am I understanding you guys to mean that if LE were to see you on the street, or at the gym, they could grab you just from the postings. If that's the case, am I "caught" just for showing up to an appointment if it's LE. Can't I claim to just want a rub or someone to talk to/ hangout?

Just saying- Destiny and Gemma, you are both hot enough to make me want a little girl I can pick up and...umm
hangout/ talk to.
bbwlover is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 07:12 PM   #30
Heart Transplant Boy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

I love a pretty face, and for the most part, whenever meeting a provider that blurs for the first time, I'm pleasantly surprised. However, there has been a time or two where I was kinda "meh" about their face. Not saying they were ugly, but a large part of the hobby for me is to be with chicks much hotter than I deserve, and a couple have left me thinking "well heck, I could've hooked up with someone like her on my own." I understand the blur, and while I won't out and out avoid a girl that's blurred, I am a bit hesitant.
Heart Transplant Boy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women