Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42064
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2013, 11:51 AM   #16
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

If a provider invites you to join and you have an additional reference, I think you get 6 months free. I always invite new clients.
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 11:52 AM   #17
bayoucadillac
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Sad that we are even talking about this.
If you fuck me for a car its legal, but if you fuck me for money its a felony?
Please. Hypocrisy in action.

Anyway, LE aside, what you really want to screen for is creeps, and I don't think p411 does that. The best way to do that is talk on the phone...

When I used to hobby before the internet, I would screen providers by talking to them, even if I used an agency in a town when I was on the road. I developed a radar for bad dates, ie rushers and clock watchers, or girls with a bad attitude.

I would imagine the same goes from the other end......creep will sound creepy. Tone of voice tells a lot about a dude.
bayoucadillac is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 12:02 PM   #18
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

when I check a reference on p411,I ask several of his okays a little something extra about him that might be helpful to know
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 01:11 PM   #19
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

Kind of like those fast talkers from up north, Wannabe pimps, cheap asses that don't want to pay to play? Lmao! If a guy has several okays from reputable providers, he probably isn't a creep. No screening is fool proof. I agree with Dallas, p411 plus reference checks does put me at ease.
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 05:46 PM   #20
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

P411 actually will kick guys off of there for bad behavior if multiple providers complain. I do think they warn them first. Theoretically you are not supposed to give a guy an okay if he was creepy/inappropriate/etc., which is not foolproof as some providers will give creepy/inappropriate guys okays anyway for some reason, but it actually does usually mean that client really is good. I agree with you 100% about the phone thing though. I used to communicate by phone only and preferred it for that reason. I think ultimately the best thing is to use both methods of screening.
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 06:12 PM   #21
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I usually only "hobby" in NOLA or overseas - and P411 is of marginal value here in NOLA and of NO value overseas so ... I'm not a member. Additionally - there was this 22 person "bust" in Denver where the Denver Police and the FBI used P411 as a "net" to catch providers. Everything is a risk - you have to balance the benefit against the risk. In my case - I'm just not a serious enough "hobbier" to take on the risk of P411 - which asks for all kinds of personal information to join. If I were "Ilovedatass" ... then that would be a different story - dude is hardcore!
Arverni is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 08:36 PM   #22
Max Steed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arverni View Post
I usually only "hobby" in NOLA or overseas - and P411 is of marginal value here in NOLA and of NO value overseas so ... I'm not a member. Additionally - there was this 22 person "bust" in Denver where the Denver Police and the FBI used P411 as a "net" to catch providers. Everything is a risk - you have to balance the benefit against the risk. In my case - I'm just not a serious enough "hobbier" to take on the risk of P411 - which asks for all kinds of personal information to join. If I were "Ilovedatass" ... then that would be a different story - dude is hardcore!
There is more to the story than just saying P411 was used as a "net". Your statement is true but the details are lacking. I know you mentioned providers, but you also said 22 person "bust". This would lead people to assume that hobbyist were busted as well. Well those who would choose not to do their own research. I'm not saying that it's all cool that providers were busted either.

But by comparison according to the details, I would still place eccie as a greater risk for hobbyist. That's just my opinion. The only private information that p411 has on me is the cc I used to renew my subscription. That's plenty enough but I feel secure enough behind the laws and red tape that would have to be approved and cut to pursue any legal actions against busting hobbyist. The effort it would take on their part far outweighs the potential risk I take by participating on that site. Also, just my opinion..

I do appreciate you sharing this information tho, Thanks..

http://jennydemilo.com/

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...od-police-more
Max Steed is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 11:56 AM   #23
FranklinR
Account Disabled

I can't believe the FBI would spend time and resources on that with all the major crime going on at all times that falls under federal jurisdiction.

But since someone else mentioned it, can I ask any ladies who might still be reading what makes for a "creep" in your book? Do you mean someone who is overly aggressive or menacing or who seems dangerous? Someone repulsively unattractive from neglect or poor grooming? Rude and obnoxious? General weirdo with a clingy personality or stalker type? Any or all?
FranklinR is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 02:55 PM   #24
disilene
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranklinR View Post
I can't believe the FBI would spend time and resources on that with all the major crime going on at all times that falls under federal jurisdiction.
That is probably the reason they would go after hobbyists. It is easy and has almost no downside.

You go after organized crime takes years or decades and hard to convict. You go after drugs, your life is on the line when you try to take them down.

You need to show some arrests to justify your budget....the only thing safer than taking down hobbyists who have financial information linking them to prostitution services.....would be to steal candy from a baby.

Every time elections come around...that is when they start scooping up the easy arrests and crack down on easy targets.
disilene is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 06:13 PM   #25
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Steed View Post
There is more to the story than just saying P411 was used as a "net". Your statement is true but the details are lacking. I know you mentioned providers, but you also said 22 person "bust". This would lead people to assume that hobbyist were busted as well. Well those who would choose not to do their own research. I'm not saying that it's all cool that providers were busted either.

But by comparison according to the details, I would still place eccie as a greater risk for hobbyist. That's just my opinion. The only private information that p411 has on me is the cc I used to renew my subscription. That's plenty enough but I feel secure enough behind the laws and red tape that would have to be approved and cut to pursue any legal actions against busting hobbyist. The effort it would take on their part far outweighs the potential risk I take by participating on that site. Also, just my opinion..

I do appreciate you sharing this information tho, Thanks..

http://jennydemilo.com/

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...od-police-more
I stated right there ... quote ... "used as a net to catch providers".

They don't have any personal information? Well a CC is good enough to find you. And ... when I looked at the application they wanted my name, employment, etc. That was awhile ago - they don't do that anymore?
Arverni is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 07:27 PM   #26
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

With two solid provider references, a client applicant need not give us any real life info that could be used to identify him, and applicants with two references are eligible for a 6 month free trial.

We have anonymous methods of payment available as well, although we don't keep credit card info (since we don't do auto-renewals).

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 08:02 PM   #27
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168967
My ECCIE Reviews

Gina has a ECCIE!! Hi Gina! Lol...... o shit I am ate the fuk up!! Yes 411 is worth it!! All the cool kids r doin it!
jayded_angel is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 10:46 PM   #28
Max Steed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arverni View Post
I stated right there ... quote ... "used as a net to catch providers".

They don't have any personal information? Well a CC is good enough to find you. And ... when I looked at the application they wanted my name, employment, etc. That was awhile ago - they don't do that anymore?
I've already addressed this Arverni. This discussion was based on if p411 was safe for hobbyist to join. You then took factual information and re-worded it to imply reasons to why p411 wasn't safe for hobbyist.
Max Steed is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 08:00 AM   #29
disilene
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I got mine by the two provider references. Never had to give personal info. Let it lapse though because I only really used it for the two weeks I wasn't in NOLA.

If you travel it is good for finding providers and getting verified. But here in NOLA I never used it so did't wish to pay for something I wasn't using.
disilene is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 09:04 AM   #30
tattooed_asian_kim
Account Disabled

User ID: 13362
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been a Preferred 411 member since (before it was famous) late 2006. NOBODY was on P411 back then. I even remember the one single NOLA provider on there, back then. She used to joke around about being the only NOLA provider on P411. I tend to be an "early adopter" / "trend starter" type of person, in general. Preferred 411 and Date-Check have the same purpose; more or less. They are different websites owned by different people. However, they achieve the same purpose + are legitimate. I consider both of those websites to be affordable. So far, I get no business off my P411 paid ads, but I tend to run a lot of ads on a lot of forums, when I tour, anyway. I do get some business of Date-Check, though.
tattooed_asian_kim is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women