Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-07-2013, 10:40 AM   #61
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I hope everyone reads the thread you searched through my 20k+ mostly nonsensical posts to find, Cap'n HalfBright. I'm sure they will all be refreshed to see the "reason" you introduced.

Feel free to start a new thread to bash me and the FairTax.

And frankly, I don't give a rats ass whether you believe me or not. Your obsession over this is funny! So go ahead. Rant on, my friend!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 11:00 AM   #62
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Not my thing , however I'm not judgmental do your own thing.
I do.

And those were my sentiments with your obvious obsession with male body parts.

This must already be in your favorites folder, but just in case:

http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=199

Enjoy your hunting.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 11:01 AM   #63
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I hope everyone reads the thread you searched through my 20k+ mostly nonsensical posts to find, Cap'n HalfBright. I'm sure they will all be refreshed to see the "reason" you introduced.

And frankly, I don't give a rats ass whether you believe me or not. Your obsession over this is funny! So go ahead. Rant on, my friend!

There was no need to search through any of your stupid posts to find the FairTax thread, professor. At the time we discussed the issue, I saved a link to it because it contained good explanations of why the FairTax is unworkable as well as politically impossible. (That's primarily because it's a very regressive tax.) Since I'm occasionally asked about it, I find it expedient to keep a few facts within a couple of mouse clicks.

But, of course, you never even undertook the slightest bit of effort to actually learn anything about it. That's no surprise, since critical thinking is obviously not one of your long suits.
Texas Contrarian is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:14 PM   #64
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:

I'd say less than 10% percent of your posts were nonsensical (mostly what you have to say about Israel), but you know your own mind better than anyone else.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 01:03 PM   #65
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
..... but you know your own mind better than anyone else.
I hope he takes that as a compliment.
Old 10-07-2013, 02:37 PM   #66
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I do take it as a compliment. Thank you, JL, but I think my posts about Israel are among my least nonsensical. And I'm spot on and very passionate about the FairTax, too, regardless of Cap'n HalfBright's ill-informed opinion. Happy Trails to Tel Aviv, my friend!
Old 10-07-2013, 02:40 PM   #67
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I do.

And those were my sentiments with your obvious obsession with male body parts.

This must already be in your favorites folder, but just in case:

http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=199

Enjoy your hunting.

Think you are having one of your delusions sit quietly take the meds it will be all right little buckaroo.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 02:58 PM   #68
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
I do take it as a compliment. Thank you, JL, but I think my posts about Israel are among my least nonsensical. And I'm spot on and very passionate about the FairTax, too, regardless of Cap'n HalfBright's ill-informed opinion. Happy Trails to Tel Aviv, my friend!
Thank you, sir. Hopefully, you will be able to show the statists that freedom is worth it - but it will be a long uphill struggle against ignorance and dishonesty.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 03:26 PM   #69
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
...And I'm spot on and very passionate about the FairTax, too, regardless of Cap'n HalfBright's ill-informed opinion.
Horseshit.

With respect to taxation, you're an uninformed and quite ignorant individual. As anyone who read that thread could obviously see, all you did was spend post after post doubling down on stupid while hurling insults.

I made a sincere effort to explain the issue in a clear and understandable manner, but you paid no attention and concentrated only on personal attacks. Of course, that's your usual style, so no one is surprised.
Old 10-07-2013, 03:39 PM   #70
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Think you are having one of your delusions ...
Nope. Spot on. I will state you are not full of shit. Too much substance in shit.
Old 10-07-2013, 03:41 PM   #71
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
Horseshit.

concentrated only on personal attacks. Of course, that's your usual style, so no one is surprised.
Not just his "style" ... it is "stylish" from those who have little substance to add.

They apparently think it demonstrates their superior intellect to their "audience."

But more importantly what does "tax" have to do with poor little misguided Miriam?
Old 10-07-2013, 04:05 PM   #72
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Not just his "style" ... it is "stylish" from those who have little substance to add.

They apparently think it demonstrates their superior intellect to their "audience."
In COG's case, he seems to believe that if he screams insults loudly and often enough, while completely ignoring the substance of the issue under discussion -- and not attempting to understand the points someone else is making -- readers will fail to notice how ignorant he is of the thread subject. It doesn't work.

Quote:
But more importantly what does "tax" have to do with poor little misguided Miriam?
Not a damned thing.

But haven't you noticed? One of the most popular actions around here involves suddenly resetting the transponder to squawk code 7500.

You may now reset the transponder to its previous code.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:27 PM   #73
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
Horseshit.

With respect to taxation, you're an uninformed and quite ignorant individual. As anyone who read that thread could obviously see, all you did was spend post after post doubling down on stupid while hurling insults.

I made a sincere effort to explain the issue in a clear and understandable manner, but you paid no attention and concentrated only on personal attacks. Of course, that's your usual style, so no one is surprised.
You really have no idea. LOL! I will invite anyone on here who cares to view the thread in question, and decide for themselves.

Now let's get back to Ms. Carey. Start another thread if you want to prove how little I know about economics and taxation. Knock yourself out!

Old 10-07-2013, 04:34 PM   #74
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You really have no idea. LOL! I will invite anyone on here who cares to view the thread in question, and decide for themselves.

Now let's get back to Ms. Carey. Start another thread if you want to prove how little I know about economics and taxation. Knock yourself out!

Sorry, "professor." You demonstrated your ignorance quite effectively in that thread, as anyone who read it could plainly see.

There's no way in hell you ever taught economics at the university level. You're a liar and a fraud.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:34 PM   #75
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

It would be helpful if Capt. Crunch posted a link to the specific post(s) in which he thinks COG embarrassed himself.

I would like to read the statements.............
Whirlaway is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women