Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
test
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-16-2013, 02:02 PM   #1
Keyzer Soze
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65
Default 2013 NFL season

With the first two games just about complete, which team has surprised and disappointed you up to know. My teams:

Surprise; Da Bears

Disappointment: Texans, my team but two very weak wins......
Keyzer Soze is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 03:36 PM   #2
Jed Clampett
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Disappointment.....the Dallas Cowboys....bad management and they really sucked this week

My surprise goes to the Dolphins. They drafted well, and its paying off with two road wins to start the seaso n. They're have a quarterback who's going to have a great season, I hope!
Jed Clampett is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 04:41 PM   #3
jedah11
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

My 49ers saddened me yesterday, but I still have faith ... They needed an ass kicking to keep them from getting a big head ... Also, the cowboys suck
jedah11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 05:40 PM   #4
a10bomb
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

Tough Loss for the Cowboys yesterday but it's a long season and we have only just begun!

As for the surprises so far it may be to early to tell but I will agree Miami looks to be making some moves in the right direction but it is Miami so we shall see but the real surprises for me are How bad the Giants, Redskins are playing (not that I am complaining) in fact even though the Patriots are 2-0 they have struggled against sub par teams so this season could be wide open.

a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 12:35 AM   #5
BorderCrosser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

My surprise teams are the Chiefs and Seahawks. I guess the biggest disappointment might be the Redskins, I thought RG3 might have the same type of year as last year. Houston is also struggling much more than expected.

As for the Cowboys........they are doing what I figured they would.
BorderCrosser is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:59 PM   #6
Altbier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 87

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorderCrosser View Post
As for the Cowboys........they are doing what I figured they would.
You mean...leading the division???
Altbier is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 02:23 PM   #7
Guest100314
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altbier View Post
You mean...leading the division???
The NFC might be the worse division in the NFL. The Giants, Eagles & Redskins are ranked in the bottom 10 in defense. The Cowboys being in first place is nothing to pat yourself over the back for. Especially when they barely beat the Giants.

Most impressive team: Chiefs

Most disappointed: Falcons
Guest100314 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 03:46 PM   #8
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by playIVkeeps View Post
The NFC might be the worse division in the NFL. The Giants, Eagles & Redskins are ranked in the bottom 10 in defense. The Cowboys being in first place is nothing to pat yourself over the back for. Especially when they barely beat the Giants.

Most impressive team: Chiefs

Most disappointed: Falcons
Really. You insinuate that the Cowboys suck and how they just barely got by the Giants and in the next breath you say the Chiefs are the most impressive team. Did you notice that they just barely got by the Cowboys. NFC east may be the weakest division in the NFL but it is way to early for that to be a certainty. Check back in about 6 more weeks.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 04:29 PM   #9
Guest100314
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Really. You insinuate that the Cowboys suck and how they just barely got by the Giants and in the next breath you say the Chiefs are the most impressive team. Did you notice that they just barely got by the Cowboys. NFC east may be the weakest division in the NFL but it is way to early for that to be a certainty. Check back in about 6 more weeks.
No where in my post did I insinuate the Cowboys suck (which they do). Eli threw for over 400 yards against the Dallas defense. Does that sound like a good team? The same Eli & Giant squad that got embarrassed by Carolina. I pointed out how sorry the NFC east is looking. Being that the Chiefs have won more games already than what they did last year, yes I am impressed. Check back in 6 weeks? Try 3-4.
Guest100314 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 04:48 PM   #10
Jed Clampett
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Dolphins are still doing OK with Tannehill at QB. They have a couple of tough games coming in the next few weeks. I'm not really much of Dolphins fan, but they are a surprise so far. Texans were disappointing this week.
Jed Clampett is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 05:03 PM   #11
Daracus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Wow my Steelers look like shit, I am not sure who to blame for this disaster. Big Ben seems to screw up at the most critical times. I know they have injuries to key players on their squad. Suck it up and just play smart ball. Let's Go Steelers!

My surprise team are the Cincinatti Bengals with my boy James Harrison!
Daracus is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 05:18 PM   #12
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by playIVkeeps View Post
No where in my post did I insinuate the Cowboys suck (which they do). Eli threw for over 400 yards against the Dallas defense. Does that sound like a good team? The same Eli & Giant squad that got embarrassed by Carolina. I pointed out how sorry the NFC east is looking. Being that the Chiefs have won more games already than what they did last year, yes I am impressed. Check back in 6 weeks? Try 3-4.
You did insinuate they suck and you may be right. It's to early to tell. My point is you are impressed with the Chiefs when they have beat the Jags, Eagles and the Cowboys. Three teams that I'm sure you believe suck. I wouldn't heap to much praise on KC just yet.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:13 PM   #13
Keyzer Soze
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

Yeah Texans met their match in the Ravens,and play Seahawks,this week,doesn't look good for the near future.
Keyzer Soze is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:10 PM   #14
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4
Cool Da Bears!

Da Bears!

Mokoa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women