Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41750
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36109
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2013, 04:50 PM   #1
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

User ID: 121508
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Barter Possibilities

I'm in need!

I'm looking for trades, but have witnessed how badly that can go, so I've devised a more clear plan.
What I need:

Legal Help. I want a last name change for 2 minors. I've looked into it, and apparently it's more up to a judge than my attorney; I just need the proper paperwork filed, and your presence when I address the courts.

Car help. My poor ole girl is in dire need of life saving procedures. The thing is, I'm cute, young, and every damn mechanic I've met is a real piss for brains that just quotes some outrageous price since I don't know any better. I do, however, know how to reference average labor per hour prices, and look up items for pricing info...

For both occasions, before we engage, we will agree to a set plan of action. Meaning, we will converse about the extent of services I need from you, what the average market rate for those services are, and come to a determined total for your service. My compensation is determined by my posted rates. Of course, we can chat about adding value to my part to make up for my weekly specials, in or outcall, and all of those details once intention is established on your part. I am flexible, and reasonable, you should be too. I want a decided joint agreement up front that we both completely agree to, that gives us: XX services from you (A day in court in front of a judge, or a fluid flush, tire rotation, and filter change for example) to my XX amount of play hours.
I am only willing to engage established gents, you must have a valuable reputation to lose, since I do, to keep each other honest throughout our endeavor.

I am only interested in working with licensed tradesmen. I need a professional.

Thanks for your attention! Please PM me with questions, but keep in mind that my responses are limited through this system due to the private nature of most details. If you're serious, lets meet for coffee, off the clock of course, to discuss further.
Calista_Syn is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 04:54 PM   #2
Guest062317-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 199376

Good luck!
Guest062317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 08:47 PM   #3
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks
Old 09-10-2013, 06:11 AM   #4
mississippifunguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Hope it all works out for you sweety. best of luck
mississippifunguy is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 11:47 PM   #5
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Caaaaaaar hhhheeeeelllppppp!! She started making an awful rattling noise today...
Old 09-14-2013, 12:36 AM   #6
Coastlife
Registered Member

Well I'm pretty handy with cars but still not established. However miss syn you were top on my list of newbie break ins.
Coastlife is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 08:16 AM   #7
vstarbiker
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Did they tell you what was wrong with your car? Do you have the parts or know what you need? I'd love to help but I'm not a professional mechanic. I'm just really good with cars.
vstarbiker is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 01:53 PM   #8
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastlife View Post
Well I'm pretty handy with cars but still not established. However miss syn you were top on my list of newbie break ins.
Thank you m'dear, but with already delicate arrangements I prefer to deal with gents who share my stake in keeping things kosher. Nothing personal I promise!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vstarbiker View Post
Did they tell you what was wrong with your car? Do you have the parts or know what you need? I'd love to help but I'm not a professional mechanic. I'm just really good with cars.
Everything. Apparently everything is wrong with my car, and when I take the 3 page print out from firestone to somewhere else, they tell me the first guy was an idiot, I don't need that, and they give me a 2 page list.. All without driving it, or even looking at anything.. That's a print out from a little box.. ARG! Don't need to fix every damn little thing on it, I just need the maintenance to keep it going a little longer. It's not worth more than that, but they insist I throw good money after bad.

I don't know who to believe, because I haven't met one that will just answer my direct questions. I can order whatever parts I need, no problem, but I just need the damn thing fixed so it's runnable. Not trying to invest more than the car is worth, it just has to get me to next tax season!

It's now making this low rumbling that I can feel in the gas pedal when I accelerate, it's bucking and resisting when shifting gears, and I know I need work on the AC because only the passenger side blows cold. It's overdue for an oil change, but I'll get that done Monday. If you're serious and really know what you're doing shoot me a text please!
Old 09-14-2013, 02:49 PM   #9
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG Calista, I know exactly what you are going through! I had a similar experience with 2 different corporate mechanic shops. I would take a shade tree mechanic over a corporate kiss ass any day!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 06:48 PM   #10
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolet View Post
OMG Calista, I know exactly what you are going through! I had a similar experience with 2 different corporate mechanic shops. I would take a shade tree mechanic over a corporate kiss ass any day!
They are fucking relentless!!!!

"But you don't seem to understand ma'am, without these (enter laughable quote) worth of work, we can't do what you're asking"... BULL. SHIT.

Shade tree mechanic.. That's what I'm lookin for! As long as they're legit and not just tinkering with my car of course! When did work and honesty become such commodities?
Old 09-15-2013, 11:42 AM   #11
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I think what Nicolet is getting at is stay away from the chains like Firestone . Everything at those places adds up to Megabucks . Firestone is my least favorite mechanic chain in the whole world for that very reason . Just a nice local repair shop . They tend to be down to earth, more willing to listen and try to help you pinpoint it . The reason your getting that printout is he's reading probably every code the computer has accumulated over the course of a few years but codes get generated erroneously in a car computer quite frequently and then most of them go away but the code stays there in the log so to speak . With what you describe see if there's a code related to the ignition coil on the list . They can give the bucking and jumping symptom but fuel related issues can to . I wish you good luck with it and keep us posted with how things go .
AdamBomB is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 01:48 PM   #12
tattooeddragon
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Well if the day comes that you need computer support, look me up. I've done this already for a well known provider on this board, even though I never got around to cashing in on the coupon...lol. Is it weird that I enjoy doing in my free time what I get paid to do for work? I guess the girls on here may know what I am talking about
tattooeddragon is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 09:45 PM   #13
vstarbiker
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

The buckling and resisting when shifting gears is more than likely transmission related and I would be useless when it comes to that. Sorry sweetie. I really hope you find some help...
vstarbiker is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 08:04 PM   #14
504traveler
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 22

pm you some suggestion.
504traveler is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:37 PM   #15
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

You are right, Boomer. For the past couple of years now, I have gone to several mechanics to figure out what the heck is wrong with my car. The final, and unfortunately logical, conclusion was my head gasket is going, and going fast. And that was from a friend who towed my car from a corporate shop to his trucking business's shop.
This long history of holding my cars together with duck tape and a prayer is getting mighty old!
Here are a few examples of my automotive disasters, just for a few laughs. I had a Chevy blazer that I had to park facing out because I had no reverse! Oh, and the old Benz I had for a while, I had the trunk filled with dirty laundry to wash at the local laundromat. The trunk would not open when I got there! And that same Benz, I had to put my hand over the vacuum hose to choke it off because the engine wouldn't stop when I turned the key to off. Then there was the Chevy Impala that I had to hit the solenoid with a 2x2 stick to get it started. And I have NEVER owned a car for any length of time that had a working air conditioner.
I might actually "get him to the Greek", if I had a car that worked and had AIR!
Have you had any luck with your car, Calista?
Nicolet is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women