Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42350
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36768
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2013, 11:12 AM   #16
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Timmie just said that he thought Benghazi is a made up scandal and he implied more exist. You make it sound like we wanted Benghazi to happen. Think about this, if we wanted a scandal or a major fuck up to go after Hillary then all she had to do was the right thing (fixing the walls, increasing security, keeping Stevens in Tripoli on 9/11, or during the attack responding with military force. We would have been undone if only Hillary and Obama had done the right thing. So much for your phony scandal. The affront is the phony part.
There is no scandal Professor Dufus.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 11:15 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
There is no scandal .....
Just negligent homicide. Or some might call it ... Kennedicide.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 11:18 AM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
nobody thinks Benghazi was, or is made up bullshit

people think and KNOW the rightwing made up bullshit about Benghazi as they went along just to fit their agenda ......... smear Clinton.

just like everything else the stupid shits attempt to do, it didn't work out for them.
You're lying and deflecting, CBJ7. It was the Odumbo, Hildabeast and other dimotards that "made up bullshit" stories about Benghazi "just to fit their agenda", CBJ7. . . . CNN finally -- it only took them a year -- reported that story last week.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 01:20 PM   #19
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
nobody thinks Benghazi was, or is made up bullshit

people think and KNOW the rightwing made up bullshit about Benghazi as they went along just to fit their agenda ......... smear Clinton.

just like everything else the stupid shits attempt to do, it didn't work out for them.

"Made up bullshit about Benghazi as they went along just to fit their agenda". How ironic coming from you CBJ7. You're the one who posted the phony timelines, you know the ones that had Odumbo deploying the special forces to Benghazi the night of the attacks.

So tell us dumbass, how did that work out for you?
NiceGuy53 is online now   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 01:24 PM   #20
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're lying and deflecting, CBJ7. It was the Odumbo, Hildabeast and other dimotards that "made up bullshit" stories about Benghazi "just to fit their agenda", CBJ7. . . . CNN finally -- it only took them a year -- reported that story last week.

Why don't you blame anyone but the people responsible for the fuckup? It was a CIA op.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 01:32 PM   #21
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Why don't you blame anyone but the people responsible for the fuckup? It was a CIA op.

The CIA is not responsible for the security of our embassy facilities. The State Department is the responsible agency.
Old 08-14-2013, 01:36 PM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Psst, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! It wasn't the CIA that blatantly lied and blamed the attack on a video: that was Hildabeast and Odumbo.
Old 08-14-2013, 01:59 PM   #23
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
The CIA is not responsible for the security of our embassy facilities. The State Department is the responsible agency.

and the State Dept made the decision not to risk the lives on many for the lives of 4..

deal with it

Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates knocked critics of the Obama administration's response to the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, saying many have a "cartoonish view of military capabilities."

"We don't have a ready force standing by in the Middle East, despite all the turmoil that's going on — with planes on strip alert, troops ready to deploy at a moment's notice — and so getting somebody there in a timely way would have been very difficult, if not impossible

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/gates...#ixzz2byYJrrzM
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 02:10 PM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
and the State Dept made the decision not to risk the lives on many for the lives of 4..

deal with it

Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates knocked critics of the Obama administration's response to the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, saying many have a "cartoonish view of military capabilities."

"We don't have a ready force standing by in the Middle East, despite all the turmoil that's going on — with planes on strip alert, troops ready to deploy at a moment's notice — and so getting somebody there in a timely way would have been very difficult, if not impossible

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/gates...#ixzz2byYJrrzM
Psst, CBJ7, your ignorant deflecting mode isn't working. There were more than four Americans at Benghazi; in fact, there were more than 30 American officials evacuated from Benghazi.
Old 08-14-2013, 02:16 PM   #25
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Psst, CBJ7, your ignorant deflecting mode isn't working. There were more than four Americans at Benghazi; in fact, there were more than 30 American officials evacuated from Benghazi.
how many died shit for brains?

the op in the thread says it all about the danger of sending troops/planes into the unknown ..

go blow a tranny
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 02:18 PM   #26
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:

Exactly! And 1 seriously wounded American was left on the rooftop of the CIA annex for over 24 hours before being rescued.
Old 08-14-2013, 02:26 PM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
how many died How many needed to die before Odumbo and Hildabeast responded, CBJ7?

shit for brains? That would be you, CBJ7.

the op in the thread says it all about the danger of sending troops/planes into the unknown .. How many more Americans needed to die before Odumbo and Hildabeast got off their inept asses and made an effort to respond, CBJ7? Your ignorant implication is that four wasn't enough to justify the risk, but you're deflecting from the fact that there were more than thirty living Americans still on the ground in Benghazi that night! How many more would have had to die, CBJ7?

go blow a trannyThat would be you, CBJ7.
Old 08-14-2013, 02:31 PM   #28
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
Exactly! And 1 seriously wounded American was left on the rooftop of the CIA annex for over 24 hours before being rescued.

how many amreican soldiers were you willing to sacrifice to find out if an ambush was waiting for them when they got there ????

point being, you don't know jack shit how military minds function.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 02:36 PM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
how many amreican soldiers were you willing to sacrifice to find out if an ambush was waiting for them when they got there ????

point being, you don't know jack shit how military minds function.
Here's the way the military mind works, CBJ7:

"Col. Gibson and his team were on their way to board a C-130 from Tripoli for Benghazi, when Gibons received a phone call from SOCAFRICA which said, 'you can't go, you don't have the authority to go.' They were told not to board the flight."

It was a political decision not to let them go, CBJ7.
Old 08-14-2013, 02:47 PM   #30
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here's the way the military mind works, CBJ7:

"Col. Gibson and his team were on their way to board a C-130 from Tripoli for Benghazi. Gibons received a phone call from SOCAFRICA which said, 'you can't go, you don't have the authority to go.' They were told not to board the flight."

It was a political decision not to send them.

all you know is what you read or have been told ... ergo: you don't know jack shit either.

knuckle dragging mouth breathers posting on an internet hooker board trying to discredit the former Sec.of Defense who has been there and done that only proves exactly how fucked your tiny little brains really are.

The End.
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women