Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42474
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2013, 10:04 AM   #1
playtime40
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Congratulations Ginger Doll

Congratulations to Ginger Doll on 200 all positive reviews I am positive that you deserve every one of them! Let me personally thank you, and wish you the very best in the future. I hope you have a safe trip and I will see you again when you get home.
playtime40 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 10:13 AM   #2
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow do we get a congratulations now for our reviews? Sounds like a nice ThreAD !

Waaa Waaa sugar baby is like.......................... .............................. .

I never got one when I hit review 200, maybe when I hit 300 I will! LOL!

Miss Dreams
Miss Dreams is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 10:36 AM   #3
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Congratulations Miss Dreams for everything you do and have done. Not sure how many girls around here have brought as many smiles to men's faces as you. You are the BOMB!
MoonHowler is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 10:37 AM   #4
playtime40
Valued Poster

just a quick congratulations for a fine lady I am sorry you some how got your feeling hurt over it. I do not see the need for you to respond we all know you have over 200 good job but this is not about you, everything does not revolve around you.
Old 07-23-2013, 10:51 AM   #5
playtime40
Valued Poster

and just so everybody knows Ginger had no idea I was going to do this and I have not heard from her good or bad for all I know she may not like that I did it. Not many women in this hobby make it to 200 and even fewer with all positive reviews, I just thought it would be nice to say congrats.
Old 07-23-2013, 10:53 AM   #6
Sexy_Brittany
Account Disabled

User ID: 104932
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Congratulations, Ging!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Dreams View Post
Wow do we get a congratulations now for our reviews? Sounds like a nice ThreAD !

Waaa Waaa sugar baby is like.......................... .............................. .

Miss Dreams
Why are you even commenting on this thread, DreamZ? You're making yourself look like an immature, jealous bitch. ThreADs are started by obnoxious, attention seeking providers. I've provided an example below for clarification.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=770538&highlight=

Congratulations, Ginger. Shake them haters off.
Sexy_Brittany is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 10:59 AM   #7
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Congratulations, Ginger.

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 11:58 AM   #8
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by playtime40 View Post
...Congratulations to Ginger Doll on 200 all positive reviews I am positive that you deserve every one of them! Let me personally thank you, and wish you the very best in the future. I hope you have a safe trip and I will see you again when you get home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by urhuckleberry View Post
Congratulations, Ginger.

Huck
Thank you Playtime40, Brittany & Huck!

It's sweet that y'all noticed... It's very nice to be appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Dreams View Post

Waaa Waaa sugar baby is like.......................... ..............................

Miss Dreams
Dreams™, I'm not sure why you're responding negatively to a congradulations thread about me. Perhaps you still don't realize how insignificant your opinions are to me. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to clarify.

By the way, you're not a "Suga Baby." You're merely a hooker...just like the rest of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany View Post
Why are you even commenting on this thread, DreamZ? You're making yourself look like an immature, jealous bitch. ThreADs are started by obnoxious, attention seeking providers. I've provided an example below for clarification.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=770538&highlight=
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany View Post
Congratulations, Ginger. Shake them haters off.
Thanks for keeping it real, Britt. You and I both know that haters gon hate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHowler View Post
Congratulations Miss Dreams for everything you do and have done. Not sure how many girls around here have brought as many smiles to men's faces as you. You are the BOMB!
And MoonHowler... Wow. You never miss an opportunity to down me, directly or indirectly. Aren't there better things you could be doing to occupy yourself? Go work on some new promos for HoneyBuns & leave me alone. Y'all's obsession with me was amusing at first, but now it's beyond irritating.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:10 PM   #9
Adrianna xo
The Tantalizing Courtesan

User ID: 23862
My ECCIE Reviews

Congrats!!
Adrianna xo is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:16 PM   #10
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
And MoonHowler... Wow. You never miss an opportunity to down me, directly or indirectly. Aren't there better things you could be doing to occupy yourself?.
Sweetheart... I did not mean or say anything to 'down you'. I was merely giving some props to Miss Dreams. Seemed like she felt left out. Please don't take it personally!
MoonHowler is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:27 PM   #11
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHowler View Post
Sweetheart... I did not mean or say anything to 'down you'. I was merely giving some props to Miss Dreams. Seemed like she felt left out. Please don't take it personally!
While your attempt to sooth Miss Dreams inferiority complex was a sweet gesture, this was a congratulations thread about me. If you don't have anything nice to say about me, or the topic at hand, please refrain from posting in it. Your posts are off topic, at best.

I gently request that any further postings in this thread be genuine congratulations like the OP intended, and that we leave jealousy, immaturity & general nonsense out of it. This isn't a competition for Queen Bee Hooker. Lol
Old 07-23-2013, 12:39 PM   #12
playtime40
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
While your attempt to sooth Miss Dreams inferiority complex was a sweet gesture, this was a congratulations thread about me. If you don't have anything nice to say about me, or the topic at hand, please refrain from posting in it. Your posts are off topic, at best.

I gently request that any further postings in this thread be genuine congratulations like the OP intended, and that we leave jealousy, immaturity & general nonsense out of it. This isn't a competition for Queen Bee Hooker. Lol
Thank you Ginger I as the op could not have said it better.
Old 07-23-2013, 12:39 PM   #13
mrwishful
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35
Default my Piston partner!

Congrats Ginger! Glad I'm able to say I am one of the 200 (doesn't have the same ring to it, as it is attended...lol)

Still the only lovely lady able to pull of the Piston with me! Unforgettable! http://www.sexinfo101.com/piston.shtml

You are in a class of your own! Thanks!
mrwishful is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:48 PM   #14
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwishful View Post
Congrats Ginger! Glad I'm able to say I am one of the 200 (doesn't have the same ring to it, as it is attended...lol)

Still the only lovely lady able to pull of the Piston with me! Unforgettable! http://www.sexinfo101.com/piston.shtml

You are in a class of your own! Thanks!
Thanks, hun. I still remember! Woo hoo!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (54.4 KB, 400 views)
Old 07-23-2013, 01:27 PM   #15
prettiniceguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Congratulations Ginger! Hope you're back this way soon!
prettiniceguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women