Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36917
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-16-2013, 02:34 PM   #31
coven
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Squirrel!
Old 07-16-2013, 02:44 PM   #32
Guest030317
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Miss Pelt would be a good provider name!
Old 07-16-2013, 03:12 PM   #33
Guest030317
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Dreams View Post
London Bridge do not act like this with me when I have tried to help out someone who is helpless.

Thanks and do not contact me anymore after tonight, your attitude isn't at all attractive and I was not talking to you so why comment on a co ed thread? lol London you acted so nice on the phone and refused to call any other references because they don't like you, what makes you trust me, I hate fakeness. Well it seems you do not like me when I was checking on a client after his third heart attack, that is serious so why jump into my conversation with a mutual client, I told you to have fun on your date and everything you needed to know to be prepared. Why was I talking to you? I wasn't, now I am but then I was talking to Staff edit real-life info.

See you soon Arkansas and let's get real and have some fun instead of reading stories about this girl trying to say a reference friendly provider is upset about a date when I do not live in Arkansas!!

hmmm.
I am not here to be your friend I am here to keep you safe but I refuse to from this point on so thank yourself because you screwed that up just like you did by telling clients your business. People talk and I am real, if you don't like it, get off my area of the Playground when I was not speaking to you!

Miss Dreams
Who was helpless? If he was helpless, how did you help? Nice shameless plug on giving the reference though.
Old 07-16-2013, 03:26 PM   #34
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Un- FREAKING-believable!

Post #1 - had a heart attack... have to take some time off.
Post #2 - condolences
Post #3 - 6 - condolences with the review comment (which, since he mentioned it, and it sounds like a session worth dying for, I imagine she was as shocked as him... still nothing there to build a big deal out of it!)
Post #7 - #33 - a slide down the hill into the pits of... whatever...

Talk about Off Topic!

Geez...

Would anyone like to bring it back to topic...

Oh, yes.. I would!!

NCC... I hope you get better and get plenty of rest! Glad they caught it early!

Smooch!

Lea
Old 07-16-2013, 04:10 PM   #35
jaxar
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

+1 Lea.
Old 07-16-2013, 04:52 PM   #36
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

User ID: 192582
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I just wanted to see if he was okay, i dont know what everyone else's problem is
Old 07-16-2013, 04:59 PM   #37
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

User ID: 121508
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Bridge View Post
Hey baby why was the review not approved??? More importantly are you going to be alright? You better rest and take it easy baby I would love to see you again! And like we were discussing when we had our date, ignore the haters because they just dont want to see you succeed! Take it easy baby and you know you can talk to me anytime! Get well soon darling! *MUAH*
Wow, yeah, you come off as an enormous oozing bitch here. No one can deny that. Perhaps try to at least pretend to give a shit about his health publicly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Dreams View Post
Another heart attack? Yeah.. ANOTHER one..
Didn't you have one last year and the year before, Why the fuck does this even matter to you? I hope you are okay and not back in the hospital on the computer. Again, none of your damn business. Unless you're going to the hospital to give him a quick BJ of course. Anyways, glad you could meet with someone after I did give you a reference check, don't know her but seems you two did meet. Well hope your heart is okay soon Staff edit real-life info . - You managed to sound like *more* of a bitch than the first chick.. Thats something to be admired I guess. You're pepto pink text by the way, is nauseating.

Miss Dreams
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Actually, if you want to get technical... You misspelled the word "misspelled." That's kind of funny in an ironic sort of way. Or maybe I just have a weird sense of humor?
omg noooo, this is a GEM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lea Madisson View Post
Un- FREAKING-believable!

Post #1 - had a heart attack... have to take some time off.
Post #2 - condolences
Post #3 - 6 - condolences with the review comment (which, since he mentioned it, and it sounds like a session worth dying for, I imagine she was as shocked as him... still nothing there to build a big deal out of it!)
Post #7 - #33 - a slide down the hill into the pits of... whatever...

NCC... I hope you get better and get plenty of rest! Glad they caught it early!

Smooch!

Lea
+1 I'm sorry your ticker isn't keeping up with your pecker dear! Maybe try rekindling your relationship with Mary Palm for a while eh?

Old 07-16-2013, 05:52 PM   #38
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

User ID: 192582
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Excuse me? Who are you? You have no reason to even comment unless you are trying to.start, drama which in that case it makes you look childish. You dont even know me so you cant say i dont care when i do care.You need to.grow up or get a life, either one is fine with me. I am not a bitch at all, so please dont call me one. I dont even know who you.are, you just came in yhis thread with hate forno reason, again, GROW UP OR GET A LIFE
Old 07-16-2013, 07:46 PM   #39
TechOne
Valued Poster

You tell'em girl!
Old 07-16-2013, 07:59 PM   #40
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by coven View Post
Squirrel!
Can't help it! (Forgive me for I have Sinned)

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
Old 07-16-2013, 11:30 PM   #41
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

User ID: 121508
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Bridge View Post
Excuse me? You're quite excused, I wouldn't hold it against you. Who are you? Calista Syn, the pleasure's yours, I'm sure. You have no reason to even comment unless you are trying to.start, drama which in that case it makes you look childish. My reason is solely, because you post stupid shit, and it's easy to get a rise out of you; It's a little funny. You dont even know me so you cant say i dont care when i do care. Thats why I said you *came off* like a bitch. Only your actions can prove me right or wrong. You need to.grow up or get a life, either one is fine with me. I am not a bitch at all, so please dont call me one. I dont even know who you.are, you just came in yhis thread with hate forno reason, again, GROW UP OR GET A LIFE
Read a book little girl. Perhaps hooked on phonics would be a great start. Seriously sweet heart, it's physically painful to endure all of those errors. You don't want people talking making fun of you online? Develop a better online persona. Try your best not to perpetuate the stupid hooker stereotype. Chicks like you are the reason the mass populous think so low of us. Learn to write the English language before attempting to post on a public forum, and never forget, you're on a public forum.

Old 07-17-2013, 03:08 AM   #42
Guest030314-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

I think sweetheart is one word.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:59 AM   #43
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Ficker View Post
Who was helpless? If he was helpless, how did you help? Nice shameless plug on giving the reference though.
It is called turning every post into a threAD..
Old 07-17-2013, 05:59 AM   #44
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

...smh....
Old 07-17-2013, 07:43 AM   #45
ncc72032
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

awww crap, just when my heart doesn't need more stress. I posted to tell people that I was going to be away for a time and people hijack the thread and turns into a war among posters.

MODs, please close this thread.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women