Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 07-14-2013, 07:59 AM   #46
Rzrbck
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

In reviews, there is a question that clearly asks "Did the appointment take place at the agreed upon time?" It appears to me the original intent of writing a review was to report NCNS. The staff's recent change to obscure this from being seen anymore is troubling to me as a hobbyist. Reviews just became worthless to me without the ability to post the NCNS. I guess ECCIE wants Penthouse letters only now and not real reviews.
Rzrbck is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 08:19 AM   #47
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Seriously boys. Think about it. As stated it is VERY easy to find everything out about a girl on here by just Searching. This includes her Reviews, her Posts, and any chatter about her, by just doing one simple search. So if you want to see if a girl is a NCNS, simply Search.

And Reviews are REVIEWS. Not seeing someone is not a Review. It is an Experience but not a Review of a Session. The basic reason the NCNS should NOT be under Reviews is to let the girl state her side. She is not allowed to comment on Reviews. As mentioned above there could be many many reasons why a girl does not show. If she does that to you, post a New Thread. Anyone seriously wanting to find out about her will find that thread and learn about it. And most importantly, read several sides of the same story.
MoonHowler is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 08:53 AM   #48
Rzrbck
Gaining Momentum

Another white knight know-it-all. It shouldn't be made difficult to find. Thats why there is a very specific question of yes or no if the appointment took place at the agreed upon time.

When you click a ladies profile, there is a tab for reviews. 99% of all the info you need should be found there. I shouldn't have to go read everything under every thread in every topic area in every city to find out if its a good idea to see a girl. Moonhowler, your answer to the solution is work harder to find out more about the girl. The review section is the place to find that. Some people never cease to amaze me. Work smarter, not harder.

The bottom damn line is this - ECCIE is becoming watered down with Backpage rats and addicts where it once had the higher standards and higher class ladies. This ain't ASPD anymore for sure. There has been a recent surge in girls coming here for exposure that quite frankly do not belong among the respected gents. If ECCIE wants to let any and all in here without a way to easily review NCNS, I dont need it. If I have to look in every city, under every topic, under every post to form an opinion of a girl, I don't need her and its one less hobbyist. It's time to take OUT the garbage, not let more in.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:17 AM   #49
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Sorry dude. It took me all of 10 seconds to get a page of info on SensualShayla including this NCNS Coed Discussion Thread. Try it. Old dogs can learn new tricks!
Old 07-14-2013, 09:33 AM   #50
Rzrbck
Gaining Momentum

If only that were true for everyone and in this case as well. You'll never get it Moonboy and my conversation with you is over. Feel free to have the last word. There is an influx of BP trash here now and you advocate everyone to read multiple threads & posts in various cities instead of the tried and true that has worked for years - the reviews. We wouldn't even be having this discussion if the recent group of people allowed to become verified here were actually worthy of putting up ads here. But, if it makes you feel better Moonboy, keep defending the BP trash that now occupies this site and the methods to protect them from being exposed for jerking our chain.

Absolutely clueless.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:45 AM   #51
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

10 seconds sweetheart. is it really worth your wrath to avoid learning a new 10 second trick? you can do it! you don't have to read the search results, just look at the Titles.

and sweetheart, i rarely deal with bp girls. i have nothing to defend about them. i do know that good research is indispensable. bp girls generally don't have much history to research. therein lies the danger.

oh and btw... you don't have to search Multiple Cities... you simply search 'SensualShayla' and everything shows up on one page in reverse chronological order. very handy. very nice.
Old 07-14-2013, 10:11 AM   #52
Rzrbck
Gaining Momentum

I did this genuis. Sitting in front of a screen trolling endless posts with your Cheetos in hand may be something someone like you has all the time for. I would rather read the page where everyone reads - reviews. Clicking a providers profile, having a review tab on her that showed in an easy to read column of a simple 'yes' or 'no' recommendation use to be enough. If you wanted the details, read the rest of the story. Now, it seems a reverse chronological genetically mutated endless list of pages and posts are necessary for guys like you.

Thanks for sharing your 10 second search. Unfortunately, the search may take 10 seconds but to read all the endless posts and complete internet history takes forever and isn't something I'm interested in. But, hey, keep trolling Moonboy.
Old 07-14-2013, 10:21 AM   #53
playtime40
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzrbck View Post
If only that were true for everyone and in this case as well. You'll never get it Moonboy and my conversation with you is over. Feel free to have the last word. There is an influx of BP trash here now and you advocate everyone to read multiple threads & posts in various cities instead of the tried and true that has worked for years - the reviews. We wouldn't even be having this discussion if the recent group of people allowed to become verified here were actually worthy of putting up ads here. But, if it makes you feel better Moonboy, keep defending the BP trash that now occupies this site and the methods to protect them from being exposed for jerking our chain.

Absolutely clueless.

so true about bp girls come in here, get a huge pay raise because they think they should get the same money that our well reviewed very safe very dependable ladies get, and all we get is ladies that do not screen properly, do not show up on time or at all, have unsafe habits. and we have guys on here that fall for that shit then defends the trash to the bitter end. not me I will stick to the ladies eccie was built on and I wish the mods cared as much about what eccie can and should be.
playtime40 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:22 AM   #54
Riverseeker
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

As I just suggested in another thread: maybe they could start a NCNS review thread that way you could search one thread to find out how frequent NCNSs are with a particular provider. Just a thought.
Riverseeker is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:45 AM   #55
biomed1
Administrator

Please see comments below:

Quote:
In reviews, there is a question that clearly asks "Did the appointment take place at the agreed upon time?" It appears to me the original intent of writing a review was to report NCNS. The staff's recent change to obscure this from being seen anymore is troubling to me as a hobbyist. Reviews just became worthless to me without the ability to post the NCNS. I guess ECCIE wants Penthouse letters only now and not real reviews.
Rzrbak,
I would like to address the underlined portion of your post quoted above. The decision to have NCNS discussions posted in Co-Ed has been in effect for almost 2 years. Please see a "Sticky" that is posted in the NOLA portion of the board. At the time this "Sticky" was created, Causeway Commuter was one of the Local Mods in NOLA. The reasoning behind the decision handed down by the Board Owners has been discussed by many multiple times in posts before in this thread. Mods are Hobbyists just like yourself, who have volunteered or been nominated and approved (by fellow Mods and Admins and Owners) to monitor and ensure that the Guidelines as written are followed.

Quote:
07-26-2011, 01:38 PM #1 causewaycommuter
Lifetime Premium Access

Reviews: 12

NCNS
Going forward, do not write a review in the Independent or Agency forums for No Call No Show sessions (or lack of session, actually). Rather, if you feel the need to post something about a NCNS it should be done in the Coed Discussion forum.

If you want to go through the hassle of copying a review template for a NCNS "review" in the Coed Discussion forum, knock yourself out. If you simply want to start a thread about it, that is fine too.

This way the provider can respond to the thread. As it previously worked, this wasn't allowed since providers can't post in review forums.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them in this thread or PM one of the mods.
Another white knight know-it-all. It shouldn't be made difficult to find. Thats why there is a very specific question of yes or no if the appointment took place at the agreed upon time.

When you click a ladies profile, there is a tab for reviews. 99% of all the info you need should be found there. I shouldn't have to go read everything under every thread in every topic area in every city to find out if its a good idea to see a girl. Moonhowler, your answer to the solution is work harder to find out more about the girl. The review section is the place to find that. Some people never cease to amaze me. Work smarter, not harder.

The bottom damn line is this - ECCIE is becoming watered down with Backpage rats and addicts where it once had the higher standards and higher class ladies. This ain't ASPD anymore for sure. There has been a recent surge in girls coming here for exposure that quite frankly do not belong among the respected gents. If ECCIE wants to let any and all in here without a way to easily review NCNS, I dont need it. If I have to look in every city, under every topic, under every post to form an opinion of a girl, I don't need her and its one less hobbyist. It's time to take OUT the garbage, not let more in.
Simply put, doing research from only one resource is flawed research. Anything written, to include this reply to your posts is influenced by opinion. The purpose of research is to find a balance of information in order to make an informed decision.

For me, I want to know as much about the Provider I am interested in seeing. I find value and appreciate the ability to do a simple search and find everything the Lady has posted or has been written about her. This gives me a "feel" for her attitude. Is she snippy, condescending, or mean spirited? Do her posts depict her as being lighthearted, humorous and fun to be around? This is is just as important to me as how well she conducts herself BCD. This board (as it is) allows you the ability to conduct your research and limit your surprises (for the most part) to only pleasant ones.

You're right this isn't ASPD. But ASPD was not an Utopia either. That board; as do all discussion boards, have issues and disagreements just like ECCIE does. I was a member on ASPD under the same Handle. I can tell you that ASPD had its full complement of low quality "Ladies" and Providers with substance abuse issues. No discussion board can exist in total harmony unfortunately. When more than one person expresses an opinion there will always be someone with a different opinion. How they decide to handle that difference is what determines the level of harmony on the board.

Quote:

Absolutely clueless.
Rzrbck, I will not comment on your reply to MoonHowler other than to note the venom in your words. But you comment about the influx of "BP trash" and the comment about the recent "group of people allowed to become verified here were actually worthy of putting up ads here" seem to be intertwined.

As noted before BP Providers were also present on ASPD. Providers need to have reviews, ads, and/or a "vouch" from a well known member of ECCIE as a part of the process to become a Verified Provider. How is a Provider supposed to provide ads as a part of the process to become Verified, if the only venue available to her is BP or other suites of that type?

Quite honestly, your issue about the "BP Trash" becoming a Verified Provider does not belong at the feet of your Local Mods, but rather it belongs to your fellow Hobbyists. By and large they are the ones who have "visited" the "BP Trash" as you refer to them. Your fellow Hobbyists are the ones who have written the reviews that have been submitted to ECCIE to verify that she is a legitimate Provider.

While I do not expect you to agree with my post. I hope that you will at least give it the courtesy of reading it and possibly accepting that we are both entitled to our opinions and see that while we differ, that there is room for both opinions on this board. Discussion is vital to the success/survival of this board. However, disrespectful and derogatory discourse will be the death of this board.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:28 AM   #56
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Well said, BioMed.. and well thought out.

CC's Sticky is spot on and it has been around for a while.

Smooch!

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 02:10 PM   #57
Rzrbck
Gaining Momentum

BioMed - I read and disagree on almost everything. After all that the conclusion I came up with is 1) there will be disagreement. 2) do more research 3) The current NCNS problematic girls are being blamed on the hobbyists who vouch for her.

The simplest rebuttal to this is simple: I don't have all day and night to look up every post under the sun. I realize your stance to push more research equals more involvement on your site. It appears to be your way of getting more people involved in visiting more areas of the website and that's obvious. I can appreciate you wanting more involvement, but a more user friendly simplistic method of writing/reading a review has worth as well. Just because it was "stickied" years ago doesn't make it right.

If a girl is a NCNS without any forewarn or apology afterwards, it was a 'fuck off' attitude and is worthy of getting a NO recommendation in the review. When you guys fail to realize that and assist the girls to be more shady, this site becomes unneeded.
Old 07-14-2013, 02:19 PM   #58
Rzrbck
Gaining Momentum

Try and comprehend my research: Take for instance the lady above, Lea. When clicking her name, you get her profile page with the Reviews tab. By clicking that, I get a list of 10 reviews and a separate column of 10 YES recommendations. To know more, I could read individual reviews from there if I wanted. But, I see dates shkwing she has been more than reputable for awhile with 10 stellar reviews. That speaks for itself and is enough for me along with pictures. If she happened to not show and stiff over a few guys along the way, well, we as hobbyists have to go dig deeper to find out if she did that to others when it should be as simple as looking at her list of reviews. If you guys cannot understand that, then I'm not sure what the agenda is here other than make things harder on the hobbyist.
Old 07-14-2013, 02:45 PM   #59
playtime40
Valued Poster

+1 I agree
playtime40 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 03:46 PM   #60
biomed1
Administrator

Quote:
Try and comprehend my research: Take for instance the lady above, Lea. When clicking her name, you get her profile page with the Reviews tab. By clicking that, I get a list of 10 reviews and a separate column of 10 YES recommendations. To know more, I could read individual reviews from there if I wanted. But, I see dates shkwing she has been more than reputable for awhile with 10 stellar reviews. That speaks for itself and is enough for me along with pictures. If she happened to not show and stiff over a few guys along the way, well, we as hobbyists have to go dig deeper to find out if she did that to others when it should be as simple as looking at her list of reviews. If you guys cannot understand that, then I'm not sure what the agenda is here other than make things harder on the hobbyist.
Using your research pattern, I clicked on the Lady in question. The reason for this thread in post # 1. Her reviews number 19 in total. Only 2 of the reviews have a "No" recommendation. Both of those "No" reviews are on the front page of her reviews listed. The "No" reviews are listed from March of this year and yesterday in response to this thread. While I would be interested in the "No" reviews, I also would look at the Author's reviews. Is he a serial "No" reviewer? As a side note, Neither of the "No" reviews are for a NCNS.

The sticky you mention was not mine, and was posted AFTER the decision by the Board Owners on the subject of where to post information about a NCNS. As I said before, Mods do not make the Guidelines, we monitor and ensure compliance with them.

As has been said many times before on this board; when dealing with 2 people (Hobbyist & Provider), there are 3 sides to everything:
  • His Side
  • Her Side
  • The Truth somewhere in between
By placing the NCNS in Co-Ed, it allows the Hobbyist to present His Side. The Provider has the opportunity to present Her Side. (As has been said before Providers are not allowed to post comments in the Review sections of the board) Ultimately, the other Hobbyists AND Providers get the opportunity to glean the TRUTH somewhere in between from the information provided by Both sides.

Hobbyists can determine IF they would like to spend time with the Lady accused of a NCNS. Conversely, Providers can determine IF they would like to spend time with the Hobbyist(s) based upon their posting style and/or comments.

You also made the following comment is a previous post
Quote:
BioMed - I read and disagree on almost everything. After all that the conclusion I came up with is 1) there will be disagreement. 2) do more research 3) The current NCNS problematic girls are being blamed on the hobbyists who vouch for her.
In reply to your points:

1) Agreed
2) Agreed
3) Disagree - I was not implying that the "BP Trash" as you called them was the fault of "Hobbyists who vouch for them". My statement was "Providers need to have reviews, ads, and/or a "vouch" from a well known member of ECCIE". Thevouch from an ECCIE Member can come from an established ECCIE Provider.

At this juncture, we will have to agree to disagree. For I fear that we are just "roaring into the wind".

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
biomed1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women