Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2013, 11:14 AM   #16
nosweat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

GypsyHeart- I would never complain directly to a girl about that or any other flaw. That would be rude and inconsiderate. I just don't do that with people-I am far from perfect as well.
But to keep things in context
Yes agree-we have a pretty good idea of what we are getting before we hit the door and NO- you really have no idea.. BUT you are selling a commodity and a service-unfortunately that is part of the gig. It's not a real world date..
Don't like the way the guy looks- don't do the session..
nosweat is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:23 AM   #17
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
Those are signs and symbols of a job well done. Women have children and the signs of birth should be seens as badges of honor and a fight fought well. How many men on here that have the arrogance or audacity to complain what a woman's gut looks like have found some way to hide their beer bellies or evidence of overeating? Nobody's perfect. I pray to God that my granddaughters ignore (and are ignored by) the men that are fixated on finding the "perfectly-shaped" women. If they're that superficial they'll make piss-poor husbands. Every woman has beauty in they eyes of a beholder. I'd hope that women can be as forgiving when looking at us men.
I agree with you 100% but I also see no sweat's point that each person has their preference. Personally, I felt unparalleled accomplishment, pride and blessings after *growing* and *birthing* all *FOUR* of my beautiful children; it's one of the last true miracles left in the world and I wouldn't sacrifice one tiger stripe for the health and happiness of my sweet babies. I workout and do my kegals religiously and no one - I mean NO ONE - has ever guessed I have given birth four times. I sometimes joke that God didn't give me much family but he gave me fortuitous good looks and an insatiable sex drive so I could go make my own!!! LOL

I've chosen to be a product of sexuality and fantasy - and a damn good one - so I maintain an image pleasing to the eye. I love that some men admire signs of motherhood, but for the most part perky tits and tight tummies are what men want e.g. the reason I keep my tummy covered until some badass surgeon puts me back the way I was!
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:28 AM   #18
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD2011 View Post
Look at thathotnurse in this thread. She's a lovely example. I'd slowly gently kiss/caress her mommy tummy on my way down south with nary a pause. Damn...

Awwww.....thank you babe.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:19 PM   #19
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Taint has no stretch marks ... ijs.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:29 PM   #20
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Taint has no stretch marks ... ijs.
That's because your 1'3" is not big enough to stretch any taint.
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 05:00 PM   #21
Kaci Snow
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2336
My ECCIE Reviews

I show mine freely becasue for me its nothing more than the fact that i have children that God blessed me with. If we cover it up then we get blasted for not being honest about what wetruly look like. I have no problem with how i look or the fact that iv had kids and that where they came from.

Every woman who has them either had children or has been larger and lost weight or is just BBW and dont get me wrong all BBWs do not have them.

Im proud of my body !
Kaci Snow is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 06:06 PM   #22
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
That's because your 1'3" is not big enough to stretch any taint.

Its 1.3" of dangling death and not one foot and three inches, or 15 inches. At 15" I imagine most everything would get stretched. But at 1.3", you would hardly notice me being there.
Old 06-20-2013, 07:54 PM   #23
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Its 1.3" of dangling death and not one foot and three inches, or 15 inches. At 15" I imagine most everything would get stretched. But at 1.3", you would hardly notice me being there.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! HUhaahahaaahaahahahahahaa!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! That's right!!! 1.3" not 1'3". Big difference!
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 10:52 PM   #24
gpws4cfit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

<3 THN, needa see you soon. You wont let me up for a breath long enough to notice any flaws anyway lol.
gpws4cfit is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:58 PM   #25
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Why are so many women self conscious? The female taint is a work of art. A woman's taint is the key to untold pleasures if the fucktards understand the inner working of the taint.

ditto....be comfortable & confident in your own skin! Nobody is perfect and if a guy does not like what a gal looks like,he has an option to see some other gal
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 04:41 AM   #26
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Dallas, I thinck you answered the issue. Too many women are more concerned of what the fucktards want and thinck of their value in relation to appointment requests. I guess that is the nature of the beast in the sex industry in general, and the hobby specifically.
Old 06-21-2013, 05:36 AM   #27
Papacorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

Once I get myself looking just like Brad Pitt, I will worry about turning my nose up at ladies with some perceived imperfections. Until then I will appreciate the total package they provide, the service, attention, IOP, and overall attractiveness. I generally do my shopping based on reviews or the back and forth with a lady via pm or chat, not the "hotness" of her pics....

And note that confidence is WAY sexy, and can distract from most anything....I may even forget what you were wearing
Papacorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 06:49 AM   #28
mes77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
I always wear a waist cincher to cover my lower abdomen. A lot of guys ask me to take it off but I rarely rarely have. I totally agree with what you're saying. I have flawless skin everywhere else on my body except for a few square inches of childbirth signs. A lot of guys ask why I'm so self conscious, I say, honey, this is for u not me. Lol!!!

No worries, tummy tuck, a Slight boobie left and laser resurfacing for the stripes are in the works! I'm Super excited and super scared!!! I'm totally not a fan of pain.

Stretch marks make a woman look exotic!
mes77 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 07:28 AM   #29
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

I read something different into the OP remarks.

If a provider covers a part of her body in her photos which either she or the whoretards perceive as flaws, then keep it covered during a visit. Not saying there is anything wrong with the signs of birth, just make a choice to show or cover and be consistent.

Sometimes it is mentioned in a review simply to keep the responding dogs at bay. Some guys won't see a lady who has signs of childhood on her body and will subsequently blast the reviewer for failing to mention it. There are tactful ways to report without appearing as though the lady is "damaged" merchandise.

Unlike Pyramider, I don't brag on my shortcomings. I'm old, fat, short in that department, and have a quick trigger. I'm sure that will spark any lady's interest!
cheatercheater is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:46 AM   #30
leilover
Account Disabled

User ID: 38841
My ECCIE Reviews

SD2011!! Oh, Thanks Sweetie!! ^^
I need to exercise!...lol
leilover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women