Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2013, 12:23 PM   #31
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Samantha, if it makes you feel any better, I had the swimmers removed.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 12:35 PM   #32
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

For all of you who are CIM...Bless Your Wonderful Hearts.....and stomachs.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:02 PM   #33
slow_and_low
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33
Lightbulb

I prefer bbbjnqns but if the provider isn't into that its not a deal breaker for me, however a Cbj is though.

I am Into alot of dfk and having her body smothered all over mine. Any provider can go through the motions and follow their menu but if she makes me feel wanted, that is sexy hot for me
slow_and_low is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:24 PM   #34
oldbutstillgoing
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Dear, I am not trying to justify anything. Nor do I feel a need to do so. I was simply answering your question about IOP and how spitting might influince what a guy may preceive. As it happens, I rarely even want a CIM as I much prefer to be inside a woman when I cum. I fully support any womans right to do or not due what ever she feels comfortable and safe. Lack of swallowing would not prevent me from seeing a lady. Nor does CBJ. But for some spitting does have an impact on IOP. It might or might not kill it depending on the guys perspective. Not yours. Thus my response.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mya Michelle View Post
Well i see men will always try to justify why you should ingest their sperm... ((its not even about the taste, its about swallowing someones bodily fuilds purposely, not to mention that it has live swimming sperm in it, i dont care if they do die in your stomach... which some how just seemed more unappealing than them being alive))

Ither way, this is not something i practice in my regular life either... back when i had one... i am pretty sure, the men who insist it is the only way for their cum to be disposed of are few and inbetween. I havent heard anyone complain to me about spitting, the few occasions i do CIM.

Perhaps a long time rgular, i say over 5 visits, maybe you could become more comfy and swallow for him, but just to go around swallowing and CIMing every guy is not necessary. I'm not going to swallow your cum, and then never see you again. And dont say if i swallow your cum you will be back over and over, because i've already learned that trick back in high school, when the guy says "Well if you REALLY love me, you'll have sex with me." no its just to get what they want at that moment.

Besides there are plenty of men who actually admire when your menu is not open to every activity you can list. Makes them feel like you are more safe, and practice some kind of discretion and ethic despite the fact.

and trust me OLDbutstill going, My IOP is in the top 10% of my field hunny trust me on that. Me not swallowing a mans cum doesnt impact my Performance, IOP, or getting him off to his fullest. I dont have any NO reviews, and I dont get forced to do things i really dont want to do. All of those qulaities that i possess far trump a simple activity i do not do.

I work very hard at being a provder , by keeping my body in shape, keeping my incall imaculate, keeping my mind sane, and making sure that every man that leaves me is 100% satisfied within my limitations, which are not THAT strict. I simply refuse to do everything in the books, because thats what men want...
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 05:09 PM   #35
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
Mya! I understand you 100 percent. With someone I have a connection with, have seen a lot and have developed an affection for...either a boyfriend or regular clients who have become my good friend, I have done CIM....I don't mind it, I even enjoy it cause it makes them happy. But I don't want to make it a regular practice and drink everyone's cum. Hehehe! It is more of my expression of deeper passionate feeling for someone. It is NOT JUST another "activity" for me to get more business. And that is my honest personal opinion.....for ME only. If someone doesn't feel the same way, it is ok.
Well said Samantha , as always

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosweat View Post
This is hilarious..please people.. I mean really??
I am glad this discussion has tickled your feather.

@ Txcwby6 , of course i would never make like i am about to throw up in front of a client and it does not make me feel as such. I do not think sperm is disgusting, i just dont want to swallow it lol. I love a mans member with all my heart, i really do, hehe. It is a beautiful thingy, oh, and i spit into the garbage i have placed only about 3 feet away from the bed, so i just slide over and spit and can even keep one foot in the bed... lol
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 05:50 PM   #36
rxram03
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
I'm more into the traditional romantic GFE love-making style.
So what if each my sperm came flying out with a tiny roses with a cute bow? kidding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mya Michelle View Post
Besides there are plenty of men who actually admire when your menu is not open to every activity you can list. Makes them feel like you are more safe, and practice some kind of discretion and ethic despite the fact.
I actually agree with this. That's why, even if she lists her menu on P411 or eccie, I always ask right before we start what her do's and don'ts are. I especially like when she asks what MY do's and don'ts are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
As it happens, I rarely even want a CIM as I much prefer to be inside a woman when I cum. I fully support any womans right to do or not due what ever she feels comfortable and safe. Lack of swallowing would not prevent me from seeing a lady. Nor does CBJ.
Same here, I'd rather be inside her when I cum, covered of course. Also CBJ isn't a deal breaker for me either. Though I do prefer BBBJ I personally can't tell that big of a difference between bbbj and cbj, at least not enough of a difference to make it a deal breaker. Now what is a deal breaker for me is when the lady doesn't allow daty and any form of kissing. The absence of those 2 does ruin the IOP for me.
rxram03 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:12 PM   #37
Fritz52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
With someone I have a connection with, have seen a lot and have developed an affection for...either a boyfriend or regular clients who have become my good friend, I have done CIM....I don't mind it, I even enjoy it cause it makes them happy.
Samantha's observation is interesting. I recall that several years ago, CIM was rarely advertised as an available activity. When it was provided to me, this usually came as a surprise (albeit I had given her the orgasm alert), and I was asked not to mention it in any reviews or contacts with other hobbyists. Perhaps my occasional good fortune was just a result of favorable chemistry with certain providers.
Fritz52 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:11 PM   #38
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz52 View Post
Samantha's observation is interesting. I recall that several years ago, CIM was rarely advertised as an available activity. When it was provided to me, this usually came as a surprise (albeit I had given her the orgasm alert), and I was asked not to mention it in any reviews or contacts with other hobbyists. Perhaps my occasional good fortune was just a result of favorable chemistry with certain providers.
That means you're a good gentleman client. The ladies liked you. They felt safe, trusting and comfortable with you cause you treat them well. Thank you!
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:54 PM   #39
zugzugtheimpaler
Registered Member

wow. I read the initial link and thought - holy crap, some one actually paid enough money to get a study done to say that! Did they really have nothing better to do? No, the money was probably THAT GOOD to warrant them to take the time.
My next thought was- Statistics and damn lies.....
zugzugtheimpaler is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 10:40 AM   #40
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer that the gentleman consumed a good amount of pineapple the night before.
Don't be bringing that nasty juice after eating onions or cabbage. Whaaaaa???

Also, most importantly, YMMV.

Cheers!
Torre
Guest122922 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women